Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Trump agrees to reverse Louisiana Purchase at no cost after Macron allows him to play with tank controls, make 'vroom vroom' noises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i honestly think trudeau told macron how to suck up to trump

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

The Macron fanfic is about how Macron is really doing this as a huge snub.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Baloogan posted:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Baloogan posted:

knowing how to suck rich people is instinct to centrists. maybe trudeau gave him some pointers, but macron has been ready to suck up to trump since he was born

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Leader of the Free World

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Leader of the Free World

i don't think we have a leader of the free world

rather, we have a power vacuum waiting to be filled, that incidentally is marked leader of the free world

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
The President of the United States is ex officio leader of the free world.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Liberal Democratic West is the Free World much like a certain collecion of states in medieval central Europe were a Holy Roman Empire

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That being said, why would the Emperor of the Gods descend from Olympus to just become a mere King?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Plutonis posted:

The Liberal Democratic West is the Free World much like a certain collecion of states in medieval central Europe were a Holy Roman Empire

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Plutonis posted:

the Liberal Democratic West is neither liberal, nor democratic, nor in the West. talk amongst yourselves

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Trump agrees to reverse Louisiana Purchase at no cost after Macron allows him to play with tank controls, make 'vroom vroom' noises

Turning vast swathe of red america into frenchmen would be such a gigantic blow to the conservative psyche

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
Can you be racist against the french and remain woke? How about french canadians?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Baloogan posted:

everyone in the world has already figured out that you can get away with anything as long as you butter up trump first. hes gonna get manipulated by every world leader lol

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Mods please rename thread Macron Wins: Now Will TRUMP Bend To His Divine Will?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

babypolis posted:

everyone in the world has already figured out that you can get away with anything as long as you butter up trump first. hes gonna get manipulated by every world leader lol

Trump seriously thought he was going to win every interaction with world leaders because none of them had ever encountered a charming person or bully before.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i don't think we have a leader of the free world

rather, we have a power vacuum waiting to be filled, that incidentally is marked leader of the free world

there is no free world

hth

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

get that OUT of my face posted:

the Liberal Democratic West is neither liberal, nor democratic, nor in the West. talk amongst yourselves

hmm

Conservative Republican Central

checks out
:thunk:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/885852393329577986

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Trudea handled it better.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

hmm

Conservative Republican Central

checks out
:thunk:

please don't pitch new names for GBS in this thread

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Modern Day Presidents

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

can't wait for macron to visit the white house and be greeted with an impromptu backyard wrestling match with trump on the south lawn

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Fallen Hamprince posted:

can't wait for macron to visit the white house and be greeted with an impromptu backyard wrestling match with trump on the south lawn

an old regal french tradition

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/battle-royal-when-englands-henry-viii-wrestled-frances-king-francis

quote:

Francis eventually managed to out maneuver Henry and using a technique known as the Breton trip, the King of France tossed the King of England to the ground.

macron is going to use trump's weight against him

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Hilario Baldness posted:

"Macron is dead."

-Nietzsche

<< Nietzsche est mort. >>
-E.M.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Nietzsche lives, Nietzsche lived, Nietzsche will live again!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Baloogan posted:

Just about every country has dossiers on foreign leaders and what strategy works best.

For Trump is trivially easy to pander to his narcissism and ego in order to get what you want.

It's how the Saudis got a $100 billion dollar US arms deal and also a blank check to destroy Qatar after successfully manipulating Trump.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Zhulik posted:

How about french canadians?

How can you be racist animals?

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

etalian posted:

Just about every country has dossiers on foreign leaders and what strategy works best.

For Trump is trivially easy to pander to his narcissism and ego in order to get what you want.

It's how the Saudis got a $100 billion dollar US arms deal and also a blank check to destroy Qatar after successfully manipulating Trump.

The Saudis didn't need to do that much manipulating I suspect, the west has been writing Saudi Arabia blank cheques for 40 years now.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agnosticnixie posted:

The Saudis didn't need to do that much manipulating I suspect, the west has been writing Saudi Arabia blank cheques for 40 years now.

Well it's sort of hilarious how Trump gave them a blank check to destroy Qatar even though it has multiple US military bases

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

etalian posted:

Well it's sort of hilarious how Trump gave them a blank check to destroy Qatar even though it has multiple US military bases

art of the deal baby

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/886606884039532546

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

what a shithead

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ah gently caress i can't believe he's done this

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015