Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Jota posted:

Very sage.

- Kevin Durant after hanging out with a girl who ate Mediterranean

aces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Jota posted:

Very sage.

lol'd

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im choosing to believe kd was not in on thr joke and retroactively decided to float rumors that he was to try to save face over the broad perception that bitchmade he was, is, and forever shall be

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Spacebump posted:

What is Larry Bird Wedding cakes?

Apparently when Larry Bird got injured or depressed he would binge eat wedding cakes "because you know they're good"

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
The Bulls are probably going to cut Cameron Payne. The Bulls, just this tear, traded Taj Gibson, Doug McDermott, and a draft pick to get Cameron Payne.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I'll believe KD was in on it just like I believe Draymond beat Kevin Hart in an all-star 3 point shoot-out

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Emanuel Collective posted:

The Bulls are probably going to cut Cameron Payne. The Bulls, just this tear, traded Taj Gibson, Doug McDermott, and a draft pick to get Cameron Payne.

and JOffrey

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Also you expect me to believe a guy who can't spell gymnastic

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
https://twitter.com/rudygobert27/status/885564504544653312

:(

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
yo toronto offer that guy a min contract it'll be fun we're an international city.

e:oh they already reached out. dope.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 13, 2017

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Back to the Spurs, I shouldn't wonder. Who knows though Boris is as mercurial as his Gallic heritage would imply

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

MourningView posted:

I know he keeps tearing up summer league but after watching him a bunch in college I can't help but be really skeptical of Forbes as anything but a catch and shoot guy

"undrafted four-year college guy who gets picked up by the spurs" is pretty much the surest recipe for hall-of-famer

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Raptors trying to sign Diaw to give Ibaka a friend :unsmith:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i would be extremely down with boris returning to the spurs and once again delivering us to a championship with his lockdown defense on lebron just like in 2014

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Jota posted:

Very sage.

Lmfao

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
Is this offseason so crazy that people found out KD sniffs farts and I missed it? Please catch me up

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Oh man I would love Boris and his big booty on the Pacers as the backup PF. Teach the youngins the way of the big booty post-up.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Jota posted:

Very sage.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/885589128401879040

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/885589422393184256

Lmfao at the Knicks under Dolan being a dream job.

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 13, 2017

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Jota posted:

Very sage.

A+

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

BitterAvatar posted:

Is this offseason so crazy that people found out KD sniffs farts and I missed it? Please catch me up

buddy

https://massappeal.com/kevin-durant-cant-remember-which-okc-gal-fart-face/

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The BBB version is just a ripoff of Kobe's anyway. Why not just wear the real thing?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao I crack myself up everytime I read it.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

:lol: Kings get a function FO for all of like 3 months before it breaks up

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

zoux posted:

Looks like yall owe that one guy an apology

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/885532181166084097

It was a work!

lol it doesn't make a difference in the slightest

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

https://massappeal.com/kevin-durant-twitter-face-fart-kaylee-burriss/

This interview isn't even that good, but I just love that we live in a world where you can get a published interview by being "the person who accused Durant of huffing farts on twitter".

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

leftist heap posted:

I know it looks like a joke but this is my 100% unironic opinion. Reality is a construction.

I guess it's time to introduce the NBA to postmodernism. It was bound to happen.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

attackmole posted:

https://massappeal.com/kevin-durant-twitter-face-fart-kaylee-burriss/

This interview isn't even that good, but I just love that we live in a world where you can get a published interview by being "the person who accused Durant of huffing farts on twitter".

She's over here complaining about having 1,500 follows and I only have 4!!!!!! :shepicide:

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Bashez posted:

Whoa, people actually believe that Durant thing wasn't scripted.

We're actually on the same time this team around and you know what? I kinda like it.

I missed you guys SO much.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Even if you're an active participator, agreeing to act in a skit that is designed to point out how horribly bitchmade you are and your participation in said skit is to act completely bitchmade is bitchmade as gently caress

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Word filter bitch to "home" please

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

ESPN: "Hey kevin we want to make a joke that you're a weanie-faced, cupcake loser at our award show and want you to react in the most weanie-faced, cupcake fasion"

KD, sweating profusely and breathing hard: "y-y-yeah, ok"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Can we stop saying bitch or no

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
KD is a bitch for not learning a cool gymnastics move to bust out at that moment. it's not that hard for average joes let alone a world class athlete

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Jota posted:

Yeah the forcing of this is sad. Especially when we recently learned he pays girls to fart in his face.

Stay strong Kevman, you were vindicated.

Hahahaha :colbert:

The farting thing is loving awesome though

Paul Zuvella posted:

Even if you're an active participator, agreeing to act in a skit that is designed to point out how horribly bitchmade you are and your participation in said skit is to act completely bitchmade is bitchmade as gently caress

It was super funny though, I don't get the hooplah

TheKevman fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 13, 2017

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Arguing about Kevin Durant shook status is kind of like arguing with co-workers on where to go to lunch. We all agree on going out to get something to eat but drat if we can come to a consensus as to where or what to eat.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

I know jokes, but there are only 30 GM jobs available in the league.

It is totally a prestige position for a front office member.

Only those who have already done it, or know they are next up, would ever turn down any GM job.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sacramento had been doing ok lately

I wonder how much of it is that guy

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jota posted:

Very sage.

Holy shiiiiit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Guys I really don't think KD looked shook during the ESPY's. He was just pondering what Peyton's farts smell like.

• Locked thread