Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

NO FOUL PLAY

ABSOLUTELY

NONE

WHATSOEVER

NOT IN ANY SINGLE WAY

authorities note that while it is odd that an original version of the note, in russian, was hastily scribbled out at the top of the paper, they felt the case for suicide was pretty cut and dry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gringostar posted:

trump doesn't have a history of having people killed and making it look like a suicide

putin on the other hand... yeah there's a ton of evidence he pulls that poo poo on a reg

eh putin doesn't really try THAT hard to hide it, everyone knows it's him

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im worried that nothing will ever be good again

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/885626186285633537

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

piss tape is good

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

the hell?

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

maybe he's been contacted by mueller?

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/CharlieDaniels/status/885473975593308162

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Ages posted:

maybe he's been contacted by mueller?

yeah, they made his appearance voluntary which either means they don't want him to testify or they don't want him to testify publicly

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I wonder if this is to keep the investigation rolling in hopes that Mueller starts digging into Republican corruption and connections

Refusing to testify means they don't get enough evidence to blow Trump out while leaving the rest of the Republicans intact

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I wonder what the security around Mueller is like these days

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Trump did benghazi

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF posted:

dude is a marine

he'll just rape anyone that tries anything like the rest of them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zyla posted:

what about this guy

zakkro
May 29, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

Several agents who are the same height as him, wearing Mission: Impossible-level masks.

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

I have to deal with the Wisconsin Democratic Party. Yes I'm well aware of how much state parties suck

State parties have much less power (and money!) to block candidates though, especially not for every single seat in state legislatures (which tend to run large)

Cool. Then after an uphill battle they can engage in another uphill battle to reform a government that is structurally conservative and grants massive advantages to the right wing.

Seems unlikely is what I am saying.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgIhf4rEPB0

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

My god my god these times have broken even the bottomless well of hope and optimism that was Bill Mitchell.

This is

and I'm only half joking here

absolutely terrifying.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Zyla posted:

that's a little odd considering everything is extremely good at all times

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

AstheWorldWorlds posted:

Cool. Then after an uphill battle they can engage in another uphill battle to reform a government that is structurally conservative and grants massive advantages to the right wing.

Seems unlikely is what I am saying.

Well too loving bad

We gotta do it anyway

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

deathbysnusnu posted:

Leftist causes are always going to have an uphill battle because it takes paragraphs to explain while the average person enjoys the easily digestible America, god, guns, and freedom good, government and big words bad.

health Care
Higher wages
Break hold of big banks on America

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Intel&Sebastian posted:

My god my god these times have broken even the bottomless well of hope and optimism that was Bill Mitchell.

This is

absolutely terrifying.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This is

absolutely terrifying.

Yeah, when Bill finally gives up, he's absolutely pulling out a gun. The question is just whether it's aimed at himself or others first

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the wall has to be partially see-through in case someone is tossing over 60 pound bags of drugs and it knocks out a passerby on the other side - the President

gregday
May 23, 2003

not being facetious here: how does a life insurance policy “expire”?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

if you're gonna be a whiny pessimist have the balls to go full nihilist and at least actually be pleasant to be around

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Al! posted:

how can china have an 8000 year old culture when the universe is only 4000 years old. are chinese people put there by god to test our faith?!?!?!?!

Don't question it he's one of ours. :HailNaziJesus:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

gregday posted:

term life insurance

basically you buy a policy that lasts for X years and if you die during that time it pays out bigly

if it expires you get nothing

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

gregday posted:

Term life insurance is purchased for a given amount of years, it's not ongoing like other types of insurance are

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:iamafag: :geno: :razz:

gregday
May 23, 2003

[quote="“Gringostar”" post="“474339263”"]
term life insurance

basically you buy a policy that lasts for X years and if you die during that time it pays out bigly

if it expires you get nothing
[/quote]

thank you

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Zyla posted:

wait for the next economic explosion then poo poo is gonna get good

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF posted:

if you're gonna be a whiny pessimist have the balls to go full nihilist and at least actually be pleasant to be around

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

Term life insurance is purchased for a given amount of years, it's not ongoing like other types of insurance are

... why

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*regains composure, slicks back a loose coif and cracks neck like a weird serial killer tropey tic before adjusting collar*

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

you sound like you want Whole Life Insurance, friend! Please apply for a FREE quote based on your physical health, age, and risk factors!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Elephanthead posted:

Two are Trumps rear end cheeks.

Fire in the hole-i-o!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Weeping Wound posted:

the EIT project with Jerry McGuire, but instead of building a shrine in the desert, it's every box set of the West Wing hurled into an active caldera

Is there an equivalent group that marries the radicalism and astonishing organizing success as the Federalist Society from the left? There are liberal orgs out there, but the Fed Society is pretty unparralled re its reach and consequence, and is pretty much the most capable, far reaching, and quietly chugging along component of Trump's legacy.

gregday
May 23, 2003

http://www.newsweek.com/fidget-spinners-vs-putin-russian-state-media-warns-toy-will-turn-kids-against-636096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

:iamafag: :geno: :razz:

modi has really blown the doors wide open for executive hand holding

• Locked thread