Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

mr t ate my balls :smith:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
All your base are belong to us

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Zombocom

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/CHAPOTRAPHOUSE/status/885285936942153728

This was yesterday.

I'm guessing....

:frogsiren: :frogsiren: :ducksiren: :siren: :frogsiren: JEET JEET JEET JEET JEET JEET JEET JEET JEET JEET JEET :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :ducksiren: :siren: :frogsiren:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
SoundCloud is closing down..... Lol, loving classic poo poo. But the twist is.... this toime, it's real LOL :D

Serf
May 5, 2011

the surprise is shirts lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
would be funny as heck if the baseball crank sued them over these shirts

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
Better stock up on men's 3xls

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Dirt posted:

They were up to $69,420 (nice) on patreon last I saw. I think they can afford their own hosting somewhere.

Chapo is a grift. :ssh:

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

This is why I support Street Fight Radio instead =D

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Joementum posted:

would be funny as heck if the baseball crank sued them over these shirts

p sure they said it is public domain

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

cat doter posted:

I'm genuinely gutted that soundcloud is dying, it was a good rear end service

sites like this dying and twitter still lives, there's no fucken justice in this awful world

Twitter loses insane amounts of money every day and is the greatest source of entertainment in my life

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Or, a collective of artists and writers who work hard to produce a product and got luckier then they could ever imagine

But also, give street fight your money

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
A collective of artists, writers....and gamers.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Also I know I'm poisoned by online since I saw a guy with a bungdan hat on in Queens the other day and thought "lol that's a bungdan hat."

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Famethrowa posted:

Or, a collective of artists and writers who work hard to produce a product and got luckier then they could ever imagine

But also, give street fight your money

Well that changes everything! I always thought it was a group of friends sitting around smoking pot and drinking while shooting the poo poo about Will's hobbies.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

is it really a gift when you're getting consideration in exchange for your pledge in the form of premium content you can enjoy but also immediately send to your moocher best friend on google Drive?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

is it really a gift when you're getting consideration in exchange for your pledge in the form of premium content you can enjoy but also immediately send to your moocher best friend on google Drive?

Galaxy Brain: just giving people the patron rss url

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Well that changes everything! I always thought it was a group of friends sitting around smoking pot and drinking while shooting the poo poo about Will's hobbies.

I mean sure but idk why you phrase it so hostile if you are enjoying it lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

He isn't a wagecuck 2/10

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

He isn't a wagecuck 2/10

how the gently caress do you know you some kinda internet mind reader, gently caress off rear end in a top hat

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

cat doter posted:

how the gently caress do you know you some kinda internet mind reader, gently caress off rear end in a top hat

yes

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
in defense of mcgriddle: she's talking about measuring spoons like this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0OMYDZ/ that allow you to actually scoop from small spice jars without having to take the lid off entirely

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

oh sorry, carry on

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

padijun posted:

in defense of mcgriddle: she's talking about measuring spoons like this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0OMYDZ/ that allow you to actually scoop from small spice jars without having to take the lid off entirely

thank you for contributing some spoons to the chapo trap house podcast thread, i can't be the only one running low on them today.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Tangentially related did anyone else roll their eyes at the "day of action" for net neutrality that amounted to a pop up message on like five sites? Lol keep on #resisting and let's not do anything that'd cost Silicon Valley money.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Mods please change my username to Chuds Turkel

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Previa_fun posted:

Tangentially related did anyone else roll their eyes at the "day of action" for net neutrality that amounted to a pop up message on like five sites? Lol keep on #resisting and let's not do anything that'd cost Silicon Valley money.

when jon drumpf oliver is the best at political action for net neutrality you know you've hosed up

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

thank you for contributing some spoons to the chapo trap house podcast thread, i can't be the only one running low on them today.

you're welcome friend

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Ostensive and valueful, thanks chapo boys

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

However, in not-defense of McArdle:

Uranium posted:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-21/megan-mcardle-s-annual-holiday-kitchen-gift-guide

quote:

PolyScience induction burner, $1,800

This thing is amazing. It’s the coolest thing I’ve tried since the Thermomix. It is, to be sure, a specialty product. But it’s a great specialty product.
Again, this is the pundit who said that covering public housing with fire-resistant material was too expensive and had negative externalities.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Yay!

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/885632154931253250

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Uranium posted:

However, in not-defense of McArdle:

Again, this is the pundit who said that covering public housing with fire-resistant material was too expensive and had negative externalities.
[/quote]
If people like McArdle burn themselves to death with Williams Sonoma Sharper Image bullshit, that's more what you'd call a virtuous cycle.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
so has freddie deboer ever looked on the bright side of anything in his life

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

:cthulhu: YESSSS :cthulhu:

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
did you guys see sady insinuating that the boys were sexual harrassers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

John Romero posted:

did you guys see sady insinuating that the boys were sexual harrassers

That would necessitate paying attention to Sady, so no, I did not.