Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

:siren: :ducksiren: TONIGHT: TOMBSTONE (1993) with Kurt Russell :ducksiren: :siren:

Bring your own snacks, I'm not buying.

WATCH IT HERE, 10PM EST/7PM PST: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Someone bump this at some point or whatever I don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Patter Song posted:

https://twitter.com/etuckerAP/status/885609719716597762

Probably the non-voting rep of the Virgin Islands.

footage from when Scalise's dick and balls and rear end were functional :unsmith:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
im trumpcel

too much trump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jimmy failson

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

legalize weed, ban tobacco imo

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

rear end cobra posted:

this is the sacred ground where the piss tape was filmed!!

Wow. This must be how Muslims feel when they first set eyes on the Kaaba.

Do you think they threw out the piss-soaked mattress, or did they just have it dry-cleaned? It would be a fairly major relic if it still exists.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Yinlock posted:

legalize weed, ban tobacco imo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

yeah but like you guys never get excited over anything, then suddenly it's like PISS

DID SOMEONE SAY PISS

*heads pop out of long grass* IS PISS HERE

WHERE IS THE PISS

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Elephanthead posted:

Does anyone have a bumper sticker that says Piss Tape is Real, Mike Pence hosed a Horse.

C-SPAM: Piss Tape is Real, Mike Pence hosed a Horse

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Agrajag posted:

wtf is a milk nazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

William Bear posted:

Wow. This must be how Muslims feel when they first set eyes on the Kaaba.

Do you think they threw out the piss-soaked mattress, or did they just have it dry-cleaned? It would be a fairly major relic if it still exists.
I'm pretty sure the piss is just normal prostitute piss. Or is this some kind of transubstantiaton thing?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i want to see a leave-it-to-beaver dad with a tobacco pipe on the run from the law

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm pretty sure the piss is just normal prostitute piss.

BLASPHEMY!! BURN HIM!!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Yinlock posted:

DID SOMEONE SAY PISS

*heads pop out of long grass* IS PISS HERE

WHERE IS THE PISS

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
goddamn pizza

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
<--postingcel

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

MariusLecter posted:

<--postingcel

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Joementum posted:

I'm sure there was a lot of funny Don Jr stuff today but nothing is going to be funnier than Trump saying there needs to be holes in the wall so that people on the other side don't get hit in the head by sacks of drugs

honestly its so stupid that I changed the channel

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

The things I don't get about this are: during which trip to Russia did Obama stay there? If the building was known to be under FSB control, why would Obama stay there? Does this mean the FSB has Obama sex tapes? Do presidents know not to have sex outside of the US due to possible sex tapes? Is there a document or a meeting early on when it's explained to new presidents that outside the US they'll be making GBS threads into a box marked TOP SECRET and videotaped loving?

A healthy couple having ordinary real sex doesn't make good blackmail material, does it?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/885672212526772224

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
what if trump's lawyer is a backcel? :thunk:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

SKULLCEL!!! Jesus loving Christ ahahahahahhahaa

https://twitter.com/BUSSCRO/status/885651702866726913

As a qualified retro-phrenologist I will contact this man immediately

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

There is absolutely more

Much much more

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/885671925443420160

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

The things I don't get about this are: during which trip to Russia did Obama stay there? If the building was known to be under FSB control, why would Obama stay there? Does this mean the FSB has Obama sex tapes? Do presidents know not to have sex outside of the US due to possible sex tapes? Is there a document or a meeting early on when it's explained to new presidents that outside the US they'll be making GBS threads into a box marked TOP SECRET and videotaped loving?

SS sweeps for bugs. Orange pissbaby did not.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

haha take my money

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

what you mean that lawyer making the rounds on all the morning talk shows has been lying out of his eyes? and i suppose other places.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nuclearmonkee posted:

SS sweeps for bugs.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Isn't it bad that even Trump's lawyers can't keep what they know about their client from being leaked? I think I read somewhere that attorney client confidentiality was kind of important to the whole legal profession.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Samurai Sanders posted:

Isn't it bad that even Trump's lawyers can't keep what they know about their client from being leaked? I think I read somewhere that attorney client confidentiality was kind of important to the whole legal profession.

i guess it depends on how patriotic you are while your firm is representing traitors are are actively helping an adversary that is absolutely opposed to american freedoms and values

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mr. Jive posted:

OBJECTIVE
The objective of this experiment is to determine whether smoking lots of weed makes you high as poo poo.

HYPOTHESIS
The hypothesis is that smoking lots of weed makes you high as poo poo.

MATERIALS
1. Lots of weed
2. "Chemistry equipment"
3. Flame source
4. Pencil
5. Paper

METHOD
1. Place a small amount of weed into the chemistry equipment
2. Apply flame source to weed and inhale byproduct of reaction from chemistry equipment
3. Use the pencil to write down on the paper how high you are on a scale of 1 to 10.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until there is no weed remaining.

RESULTS
1 3 3 10 10 10 19 10 lol 10

CONCLUSION
The conclusion is that smoking lots of weed makes you high as poo poo.

well my day is finished so id say its time 4 some peer review :420: :hai:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Nuclearmonkee posted:

SS sweeps for bugs. Orange pissbaby did not.

Well, they're not perfect. See, for example, the video of Obama working out in a Krakow gym. Still, the Secret Service are undoubtedly better at it than Trump's people, and the Russian government knows it would be at the least an international incident if a bug were found.

Just as an aside, my faith in the piss tape has never wavered. I'm probably more certain the piss tape exists than that I exist. After all, I might just be a brain in a jar being artificially induced with stimuli, but I'd bet that somewhere out there is a Trump brain, and it's floating in a vat of piss.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Samurai Sanders posted:

Trump was turned down by multiple law firms before getting his current lawyers.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
when I found him Huey had one ear always up and one ear alwys down. Now they're both up. I guess that means he's in better health, but the mismatched ears was really cute

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm pretty sure the piss is just normal prostitute piss. Or is this some kind of transubstantiaton thing?

hth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xazFz0Hzq1M

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dolash posted:

There is no crew, night or day, for those who do not understand Piss Tape.

It's the ultimate summation of our post-escalator world. It's the storyteller turning to the audience and saying "The aristocrats!" It is the last thing that might Matter in this matterless planet.

The hallowed Piss Tape will blow away all previous political artifacts. Nixon tapes? Garbage. Nick Cage will loving Chaos Dunk the Constitution in his rush to make space for the new centerpiece of his stolen American History collection. On the Piss Tape rides the political destiny of the entire Republican party from Reagan to now. It will set in stone that Russia managed to decapitate America with a Manchurian President in the most absurd and artful way possible, something that seemed a million-to-one-chance and also completely inevitable.

If you need that explained to you then :getout:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

TRUMP, 24 hours ago posted:

ON WHETHER HE WAS AWARE HIS SON DONALD TRUMP JR. WAS MEETING WITH A RUSSIAN LAWYER

"No. That I didn’t know. Until a couple of days ago, when I heard about this. No I didn’t know about that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'm starting to think you can't trust the things Trump says

• Locked thread