Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

strawcels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Nichael posted:

I wonder if Ford liked to be urinated on my geishas?

You should ask them

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I just ended capitalism

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

You should ask them

:wow:

m's not even close to b, how did I do that...

euphronius posted:

I just ended capitalism
Cool, thanks buddy.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
for all that's poo poo about coolidge, i still have a soft spot for a guy who drank Moxie to commemorate becoming president and whose idea of a good joke was to set off the WH alarms and hide behind the curtains while the secret service frantically searched for him

also we're like not even a century out from a time when the president of the USA's son could get a blister on his toe playing tennis and then die agonizingly from it with medical science helpless to save him or relieve his suffering, and if antibiotics continue to lose their effectiveness we may be on the brink of going back to that exciting time!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JoxISdBzmY

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Actually, our most forgettable President was Elias Boudinot

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nichael posted:

Lol at Ford looking rather Gorbachevesque there with the mark of the pardon beast on his head.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

euphronius posted:

I just ended capitalism

nice

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Apraxin posted:

also we're like not even a century out from a time when the president of the USA's son could get a blister on his toe playing tennis and then die agonizingly from it with medical science helpless to save him or relieve his suffering, and if antibiotics continue to lose their effectiveness we may be on the brink of going back to that exciting time!

barron nooooo :ohdear:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

now what

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"all that's left is to get drunk".

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael posted:

Ford and Kissinger and Rumsfeld

endless streams of geisha PISS

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

:hai:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nichael posted:

I was thinking about emailing him. I have a very Jewish sounding last name and I'm thinking that might be the trigger.

That reminds me of the time I found then-campaign-manager Corey Lewandowski's phone number (in the roster of his Massachusetts LEO soccer league or something)

After an hour of fruitless drunken searching, at 5AM I found one that looked legit, so I called it

He picked up and I froze. I knew immediately it was actually him because his voice is distinct, and I had no plan -- so I glanced up at my browser tabs and saw Dilbro's blog and pretended to be his agent

Corey was very confused, obviously, and I remember he said "this is not how we normally conduct business" more than once. Eventually he hung up on me.

I called back the next day and the line was disconnected. Sad!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

bEnGhAzI

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Randy Bryce 2020

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Joementum posted:

edith wilson

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nichael posted:

"all that's left is to get drunk".

This should be this thread's title after either the piss tape(s) is released or TRUMP is impeached

TRUMPNaN: All that's left is to get drunk.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

That reminds me of the time I found then-campaign-manager Corey Lewandowski's phone number (in the roster of his Massachusetts LEO soccer league or something)

After an hour of fruitless drunken searching, at 5AM I found one that looked legit, so I called it

He picked up and I froze. I knew immediately it was actually him because his voice is distinct, and I had no plan -- so I glanced up at my browser tabs and saw Dilbro's blog and pretended to be his agent

Corey was very confused, obviously, and I remember he said "this is not how we normally conduct business" more than once. Eventually he hung up on me.

that's actually pretty awesome

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oiled and Ready posted:

You probably could have just told him you were oiled and ready

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the predisent likes pee

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Jazerus posted:

edith wilson

was never actually president even though she did most of the work

dick Cheney was president twice though

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

round up the collaborators

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Oiled and Ready posted:

Corey was very confused, obviously, and I remember he said "this is not how we normally conduct business" more than once.

http://i.imgur.com/5N65cig.gifv

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

okay yeah I give up Joementum

Abramson has been hyperactive the past week and I can't take it anymore since literally the only thing he does is retweet news while adding his (irrelevant) take on them

Unfollowed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"hi, you've reached the Kush. oh, not doin much just looking at some dog dicks on these statues. how's it going at the White House? any news about Don Jr? not that I'd know anything about that."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

okay yeah I give up Joementum

Abramson has been hyperactive the past week and I can't take it anymore since literally the only thing he does is retweet news while adding his (irrelevant) take on them

Unfollowed

so he's a c-spam poster???

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

so he's a c-spam poster???

yes I was aware of the self-irony while writing that post

at least I don't do long-rear end threads over 45 minutes that I have to repeatedly and repeatedly scroll past the same first few tweets every time I update my feed

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/885705045253263361

an island in the pacific continues to dunk on the trump administration

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Zac_Petkanas/status/885703962447544320

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
maybe piss tape is a series of magazine photographs and we should be checking the woods nearby?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

what was that that lawyer was talking about?

something about conscious guilt leading to constant changing of story

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Grem posted:

Trump's lawyer did NOT e-mail me back and that's a bitch move.

:same: mine just said Resign Now

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm a cuck! For Mark Zuck!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

this is bad news for the president, Hillary Clinton

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

"hi, you've reached the Kush. oh, not doin much just looking at some dog dicks on these statues. how's it going at the White House? any news about Don Jr? not that I'd know anything about that."

* Mike Pence runs around corner, panting heavily* "awww dammit Jared you told me they were horse statues"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Joementum posted:

was this the president for one day guy

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

what was that that lawyer was talking about?

something about conscious guilt leading to constant changing of story

aha found it

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/884450502670303232

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Rocks posted:

* Mike Pence runs around corner, panting heavily* "awww dammit Jared you told me they were horse statues"

• Locked thread