Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
did you know that your wife has no sense of loyalty and will gently caress anything with dominating personality? don't worry that's not your fault that's just the female nature
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
have you heard of meme magic and kek? well you see kek is a frog from this comic and...

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

My Linux Rig posted:

have you heard of meme magic and kek? well you see kek is a frog from this comic and...

I know you've been joking but this made me throw up in my mouth a little

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I know you've been joking but this made me throw up in my mouth a little

Don't worry that's a natural reaction

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

My Linux Rig posted:

Is it bad that the thing I am most upset by in these posts is that I really liked Boy's Club and I hate that it's become a thing associated with the Alt Right?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/ashleylynch/status/885339356486959105

This seems like it belongs here.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

All his books are good, but if you have anxiety (and of course you do) his book Stop Worrying and Start Living is exceptional also.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

And they call liberals weak :rolleyes:

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Benny Harvey posted:

How about noticing changes in make-up, yay or nay?

This sort of compliment should start and end at "Hey, you look great today, did you change something?"

If yes: "That was a great idea, it works on you." Then smile and stop talking, unless the other person gives you a response that encourages further conversation

If no: "Huh, I could have sworn you'd done something different with your hair/makeup/clothes/whatever. Whatever it is, it works." Then smile and stop talking, unless the other person gives you a response that encourages further conversation

as a :siren:FEEEEEEEEEEEMALE:siren: I love it when people notice that my hair looks good or I've got new pants or whatever but ffs if you keep talking and gushing about it after the initial compliment and I've never expressed any romantic or sexual interest in you (and we're not already the sort of friends who can have that kind of conversation) you are going too far and need to shut up

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

TheKennedys posted:

This sort of compliment should start and end at "Hey, you look great today, did you change something?"

If yes: "That was a great idea, it works on you." Then smile and stop talking, unless the other person gives you a response that encourages further conversation

If no: "Huh, I could have sworn you'd done something different with your hair/makeup/clothes/whatever. Whatever it is, it works." Then smile and stop talking, unless the other person gives you a response that encourages further conversation

as a :siren:FEEEEEEEEEEEMALE:siren: I love it when people notice that my hair looks good or I've got new pants or whatever but ffs if you keep talking and gushing about it after the initial compliment and I've never expressed any romantic or sexual interest in you (and we're not already the sort of friends who can have that kind of conversation) you are going too far and need to shut up

I bet you'd be a lot prettier if you smiled.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I bet you'd be a lot prettier if you smiled.

nah, I have lovely teeth :v:

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

TheKennedys posted:

nah, I have lovely teeth :v:

You'd be a lot prettier if you fixed your lovely teeth and smiled.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Should I get a sugar baby?

Pros of having an SB

I will have unlimited access to her pussy at any time of the day. She can never say no to sex.

She will spend most of her time in my house. Whenever she goes outside she will have to ask me for permission even if it's five minutes away. She will wear a GoPro so I can be safe in the knowledge she's not loving 20+ Chads while I'm unaware.

I will have full access to her phone and can look through it whenever I like. This is to ensure she doesn't send closeup shots of her oval office to other men.

She will swallow because unlike prostitutes she doesn't have to gently caress dozens of clients a day, so there's no reason to spit.

I can do anything to her during sex, no matter how degrading it is. Prostitutes have limits like "no facials" or they insist on condoms. SB's will do whatever it takes to get a monthly allowance.

We will go out to restaurants, dates and travel together. She will have to pretend to enjoy my company because I'm her source of income.

If I brainwash her enough she might fall in love with me.

Cons

She's still a female so there's always a chance she's cheating.

Sugar babies tend to be closer to my age so she will likely think I'm a sad loser for paying.

She might badmouth me to her Stacy friends and tell them that I'm "so gross" and "sad".

Would this be an ideal arrangement for an incel?

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Been trying to eat better in the hopes it will improve my condition. Used to eat. Nothing but fast food and soda. Because no female to cook for me and no reason to cook for myself.My poop was usually liquid with solid chunks mixed in and it smelled like death. I got stomach cramps frequently. But since my diet change my poos are so normal no more stomach cramps no death smell just a normal brown chad log. Sometimes I miss my old incel poops.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Russia is the only good white country left in this planet

It's the only country where I can connect with people (outside of this place). Feminist mindset isn't present there.

Girls are traditional and feminine and are usually kind, sweet and affectionate (unless you approach the Moscow's hardcore gold digger). I've never got rejected badly and the girls are hot as gently caress.

They expect the guy to pay (provider) and in exchange they take care of the house and family. Contrary to the stereotype of them being sluts, they aren't.....ONS are uncommon there even for Chad (met a lot of them complaining about the low sex speed compared to western countries) and you have to go through dates.

Girls wants relationships and not casual sex and they have a low notch count (I know the stereotype say the opposite but it's bullshit, russia is very traditional and conservative country). Guys are also friendly but masculine, not cucks like in the West.

Putin is a great president and love his country and don't bow down to western's bullshit propaganda.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

lazorexplosion posted:

It's the only country where I can connect with people (outside of this place). Feminist mindset isn't present there.

Girls are traditional and feminine and are usually kind, sweet and affectionate (unless you approach the Moscow's hardcore gold digger). I've never got rejected badly and the girls are hot as gently caress.

They expect the guy to pay (provider) and in exchange they take care of the house and family. Contrary to the stereotype of them being sluts, they aren't.....ONS are uncommon there even for Chad (met a lot of them complaining about the low sex speed compared to western countries) and you have to go through dates.

Girls wants relationships and not casual sex and they have a low notch count (I know the stereotype say the opposite but it's bullshit, russia is very traditional and conservative country). Guys are also friendly but masculine, not cucks like in the West.

Putin is a great president and love his country and don't bow down to western's bullshit propaganda.

Wow I didn't know that the incel affliction least the highest levels of public office. Glad you enjoyed your visit, Mister President.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
What's the difference between a sugarbaby and a prostitute ? From what I gleamed it's the same thing

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

This is the reason of why I'm incel (pic)

And normies be like "just be confident bro!"

http://imgur.com/a/rFBXB

http://imgur.com/a/Xm7tx

100% sure it's the mild acne on his back that makes him undateable.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

lazorexplosion posted:

100% sure it's the mild acne on his back that makes him undateable.

protip: wear a shirt and don't walk backwards up to your date

that's weird no matter how clear the skin on your back is

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Glenn Quebec posted:

What's the difference between a sugarbaby and a prostitute ? From what I gleamed it's the same thing

A prostitute goes home when she's done, a sugarbaby gets murdered

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Glenn Quebec posted:

I guess it's like having a prostitute on retainer.

Or is that fin dom?

chumbler fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jul 14, 2017

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

SaltyJesus posted:

Dale Carnegie, inventor of the I
Internet clickbait headline.

My favorite thing about that book is that the author legally changed his last name to Carnegie because he wanted people to mistake him for the obscenely wealthy industrialist Andrew Carnegie, or at least think that he was related to him, so they would be more likely to buy his stuff and take him seriously. So he invented SEO too!

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

chumbler posted:

I guess it's like having a prostitute on retainer.

Or is that fin dom?

No, a fin dom is a dominatrix that guys pay to, well, pay. There's guys out there who literally get their jollies out of handing over money.

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Benny Harvey posted:

No, a fin dom is a dominatrix that guys pay to, well, pay. There's guys out there who literally get their jollies out of handing over money.

How do we get these people elected to public office since the ones that get off on the opposite aren't working out too well...

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pick posted:

All his books are good, but if you have anxiety (and of course you do) his book Stop Worrying and Start Living is exceptional also.

I came from a military school environment and then joined the Army as soon as I was old enough, went to the military academy, invaded Iraq in 03 and all that crap. So I was having a really hard time connecting with anyone not in the military, or having grown up with someone in the military, and the book I linked was a very helpful start for me.

I can now at least fake like I don't mind being around civilian scum.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

lazorexplosion posted:

I grew up there, and this is patently false. American women as a whole are far more prudish than European, including Eastern European. Also of note, I never met an incel in Eastern Europe, nor do they have any presence online afaik

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Glenn Quebec posted:

It's a woman who's financially dependent on him, if he's actually got prospects on this front they are guaranteed drug addicts.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

lazorexplosion posted:

Said nobody who has ever actually met a Russian / Eastern European woman. I wonder how many incels seriously consider mail order brides?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lazorexplosion posted:

this guy

Larry, you know the lights on the board aren't real, we've talked about this

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
after so many r/incels threads i'm pretty much desensitized to all their antics now

so to chase that high i've started mainlining r/hapas and poo poo that's some good stuff. it's like all the worst parts of incels except everybody is also Elliott Rodgers

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

protip: wear a shirt and don't walk backwards up to your date

that's weird no matter how clear the skin on your back is

You wouldn't think it was weird if Chad was doing it. Chad never wears a shirt and never faces his date so he can seduce other Staceys while she's mesmerized by his perfectly smooth back.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Zo posted:

after so many r/incels threads i'm pretty much desensitized to all their antics now

so to chase that high i've started mainlining r/hapas and poo poo that's some good stuff. it's like all the worst parts of incels except everybody is also Elliott Rodgers
lol EurasianTiger is dope, love that dude

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

HAT FETISH posted:

lol EurasianTiger is dope, love that dude

the guy is loving nutty as fuuuck and im entirely convinced he just wants to have sex with his dead mom more than anything in the world

anyway i love his crazy posts

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Zo posted:

the guy is loving nutty as fuuuck and im entirely convinced he just wants to have sex with his dead mom more than anything in the world

anyway i love his crazy posts

well don't hold out on us man, if it's incel related then :justpost:

Lord knows I'm not plumbing the depths of either of those subreddits to find the good poo poo

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Kind of want to direct this guy to r/Incel and watch the idiots fight it out.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Zil posted:

Kind of want to direct this guy to r/Incel and watch the idiots fight it out.

i'm the unidentified keyboard protein splorch

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Can we do a kickstarter with the goal of getting that dude to swing katanas at ignorent tanks on film?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Jon Irenicus posted:

Said nobody who has ever actually met a Russian / Eastern European woman. I wonder how many incels seriously consider mail order brides?

Yeah, they really have no idea.

From my personal experience (Polish family, and having spent time in that part of the world), there are a lot of women there that do believe or are used to traditional gender roles, but they certainly do NOT fill the "demure, submissive woman" stereotype incels believe.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

mojo1701a posted:

From my personal experience (Polish family, and having spent time in that part of the world), there are a lot of women there that do believe or are used to traditional gender roles, but they certainly do NOT fill the "demure, submissive woman" stereotype incels believe.

It's basically the same as weeaboos looking for the perfect anime princess who knows a woman's place. Or gross old dudes looking for thai mail order brides for the same reason. In their minds the grass is always greener and women dumb & submissive when you go halfway across the world.

I've run into plenty of eastern european women in my time and while they tend to be a bit more traditional in their views, they're no more likely to put up with these idiots than any other woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

lazorexplosion posted:

Been trying to eat better in the hopes it will improve my condition. Used to eat. Nothing but fast food and soda. Because no female to cook for me and no reason to cook for myself.My poop was usually liquid with solid chunks mixed in and it smelled like death. I got stomach cramps frequently. But since my diet change my poos are so normal no more stomach cramps no death smell just a normal brown chad log. Sometimes I miss my old incel poops.

Mods, please change my username to "old incel poops''

• Locked thread