Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Welp, I've finally finished my Dishonored 2 playthrough, which apparently took 19hrs 35min. Did it on hard as Emily without supernatural powers, as well as without being spotted or killing anyone, too. (Although at the end I did just rush through the last couple of minutes after going into the painting and just killing Delilah, so I could see that ending sequence as well)
Now it's time to go through it all over again as Corvo, and have a high-chaos run where I don't care about being spotted. Should be a good change of pace, after that last playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Welp, I've finally finished my Dishonored 2 playthrough, which apparently took 19hrs 35min. Did it on hard as Emily without supernatural powers, as well as without being spotted or killing anyone, too. (Although at the end I did just rush through the last couple of minutes after going into the painting and just killing Delilah, so I could see that ending sequence as well)
Now it's time to go through it all over again as Corvo, and have a high-chaos run where I don't care about being spotted. Should be a good change of pace, after that last playthrough.

Ive been meaning to do the same, the badboy negligence playthrough lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Until Dawn. Survivors: Sam and Chris. Mike and Emily made it until the very end

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (time - 70:54). Didn't like the battle system but I enjoyed the story.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
samurai warriors spirit of the sanada

pour one out for my boy yukimura

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Shadow of Mordor. Now I'm all ready for the sequel... which I just found out got delayed. QQ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

1. Persona 5
  2. Abzu
  3. Steamworld Heist

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mighty Gunvolt Burst. Breezy mega man clone but I wanna find all the secrets, try to S rank every stage and do all the challenges. And there's also playing through the game as the Mighty Number 9 guy but I don't think that changes the game at all.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Eiyuu Densetsu: Ao no Kiseki

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Hollow Knight (Steel Soul mode): 3hrs 50mins

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Until Dawn. I actually managed to save everyone except Matt, who I gave the flare gun to :/ Overall it was really enjoyable and I'm looking forward to their upcoming crime thriller game.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Until Dawn. I actually managed to save everyone except Matt, who I gave the flare gun to :/ Overall it was really enjoyable and I'm looking forward to their upcoming crime thriller game.

....go on

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I found Until Dawn to be a pile of dog poo poo.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hey... cool it, synthy.

Soral
May 30, 2009

shadow of mordor

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
Until Dawn would have been cool if it ran at more than 15 fps.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence; Jaguar Rank.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I got to the end of Flower. It was all right. I found it a little annoying to control, the "story" is lame and it definitely pales in comparison to flOw and Journey. I might play Journey again actually. Journey is very good.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I beat Xenonauts after 11 months fighting the aliens. Worldwide casualties were about 20,000 and I lost almost 30 soldiers over the course of the game, which I think is not bad. It really dragged on at the end and I have some serious complaints about the UI but it was fun and I'm looking forward to the sequel

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
not sure if it even counts since ive beaten it like 20 times but I just got done playing Quake

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

19) Kirby's Blowout Blast, but just the normal worlds. I still need to play all the ex worlds, then get gold in everything so I can unlock whatever the secret path is. Then I need to get all platinums in every stage. This game has way more content than I expected for 7 bucks.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Crash Bandicoot 1 remaster. I'm sure as hell not going to get 100%, the game is too drat hard

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

19.1) Kirby's Blowout Blast, all golds

Going to take it slow getting all platinums. The secret path was tough to just beat, so getting a platinum in it is going to be crazy. We really need a full fledged 3d kirby game.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

19.1) Kirby's Blowout Blast, all golds

Going to take it slow getting all platinums. The secret path was tough to just beat, so getting a platinum in it is going to be crazy. We really need a full fledged 3d kirby game.

Kirby's Blownout rear end

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Never played that one.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Please be respectful to Kirby.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Squeezy Farm posted:

lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Evil Eagle posted:

Never played that one.
Really? It's Knuc's favorite.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mighty Gunvolt Burst - Beck, Normal, 00:57. I could have done it faster if I hadn't forgotten to pick up the freaking damage boosting part! Made for a heart stopping final level, i had 10 minutes to clear it for the speedrun cheevo and I had basically one shot at the boss rush

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
holy fuckn poo poo I finally got the M rank in TGM2 master mode AAAAAAAAHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqDHuo4np0s

I'm so fuckin happy right now

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

nice dude that is amazing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

\o/

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Hell of a finish dude.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Squeezy Farm posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

\[†]/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kamiko. It's like a 45 minute game, well worth 5 bucks imo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mighty Gunvolt Burst - Gunvolt, Hard, All S-Ranks. I wasn't even trying to get S ranks on this playthrough but they add a score bonus for completing levels on Hard, but it doesn't seem like they adjusted the score requirements for different ranks, so by basically just beating a level you S rank it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Locked thread