Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Ramadu posted:

use it on a waifu

I will probably use it on mantis. I will 420 her then do Wolvie - Mantis - Gwenpool or mebbe Kamala as team neverdie.

I am 7 days away from T2ing Kate Bishop naturally. I have spent no selectors on her ever IIRC and I guess I might have gotten some misc bios from WBI or whatever but otherwise this is entirely from Villain Siege. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

NmareBfly posted:

I will probably use it on mantis. I will 420 her then do Wolvie - Mantis - Gwenpool or mebbe Kamala as team neverdie.

I am 7 days away from T2ing Kate Bishop naturally. I have spent no selectors on her ever IIRC and I guess I might have gotten some misc bios from WBI or whatever but otherwise this is entirely from Villain Siege. :toot:

I love that you have went for the grind on waifu Katie Bishop. I am doing this on Sweet Tea aficianado Rouge.

She is cool and good and yes, I will make sure to host the Future Fight wedding in game when Gumbo warlord Gambit drops. I really hope they add marriage to the game in the next update. Don't see why they couldn't.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

NmareBfly posted:

We don't talk about it much (Blast rosters too deep, etc.) but Mantis is like... really really good, e.g. better than Hellstorm, Hyperion, could go on

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
They would make so much money!

Bird Law
Nov 5, 2009

Hummingbirds are a legal tender.

The Dave posted:

This 300 bios selector is really putting a strain on my head. Be smart and use it on an unfarmable I don't give a poo poo about or just dump it into Sandman to quicken up farming Sinister 6? Hmmmmm Hmmmm.....

Go where your heart leads, so long as it leads to Laser Nipples.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

thechalkoutline posted:

We don't talk about it much (Blast rosters too deep, etc.) but Mantis is like... really really good, e.g. better than Hellstorm, Hyperion, could go on

Mantis destroys the Hulk Rumble in SL. She's concrete.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
My T2 Mantis can solo any stage she is usable on, and rarely even gets hit.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

My t1 417 Mantis can solo every stage I use her on anyway. She's just the furthest away from 420 of any of the unfarmables that I use. :shrug:

300 bios is a lot of bios though. Hm.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

300 bios is like a week and a half of SL, so I wouldn't sweat it

Nails
Oct 29, 2004

MALIGNANTLY USELESS
Applied to Worst Alliance as BlackCascade.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

thechalkoutline posted:

300 bios is like a week and a half of SL, so I wouldn't sweat it

Yeah I'm actually debating using my shadowland bio's to either greatly speed up t2 people or feed the world bosses and phoenix.
The characters that i don't have at 6 star are all very meh. I can slowly get bio's via co-op world bosses
Basically don't feel like I'm missing out not having Sin at 6 star

friendly reminder
Reset is tonight. Grab your weekly rewards and remember that alliance battle, battleworld and arena all reset in under 3 hours

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Basically don't feel like I'm missing out not having Sin at 6 star

Yep, same boat, I'm just not a collector. I have zero problem leaving utterly useless guys at 4* (remember when they had to be that level to do co-op guys??) and now it doesn't even matter anymore

Do people like dmg or invincible on Phoenix? I'm mostly looking to use her in TL and BW

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

thechalkoutline posted:

Do people like dmg or invincible on Phoenix? I'm mostly looking to use her in TL and BW
I put invincible on mine. One one hand, I've gone 80-0 in Vibranium (10-30% bracket, 0-10% costs too much gold for my taste) for the past 3 weeks without any input during the battles.
On the other hand, she's kinda slow at killing WBU Maw, my rank 1 time is 1:41 and looking at the rankings, dmg Jeans do rank 3 in less time than that.

She can definitely be bursted down by Strange without invincibility.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Anyone know what that small patch was for?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Can I change the Quest pack i'm working on without harming anything? I have everything done in the one but 6 staring Inferno and I'd like to not waste all my Sinister Six grinding on that pack, but eventually go back to it.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
2 things:

1: Has anyone else had trouble feeding bios to someone and having them go through? I've had the game reset to menu when feeding Odin bios or having them not go through, with the work-around being feeding the bios in stages instead of all at once. This has been a recent development since the last patch and I'm wondering if something broke then.

2: I've finally gotten to the point where I can comfortably clear SL each week, which I'm sure is great news to everyone who's tired of me bitching about it. MagnetMan solves my issue with Floor 22 Villains, which freed up Stranger for 23. Snikt Bubs dominates 25 and that lets me use IF in the teens for a combat relay. Odin can either take care of Luke in 24 or I can save Ebony Maw for that and let Odin clear an earlier stage. Really, the only issue I have now is getting through the 10-15 floors when I'm trying to keep as many cards in my deck as possible just in case I get some bad floor draws.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

C. Everett Koop posted:

2 things:

1: Has anyone else had trouble feeding bios to someone and having them go through? I've had the game reset to menu when feeding Odin bios or having them not go through, with the work-around being feeding the bios in stages instead of all at once. This has been a recent development since the last patch and I'm wondering if something broke then.

This bug was introduced with the Spiderman release. Basically one your selected bios are off the screen they are canceling, so you can do it in chunks as long as everything is within view.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

The Dave posted:

This bug was introduced with the Spiderman release. Basically one your selected bios are off the screen they are canceling, so you can do it in chunks as long as everything is within view.

PARKER!!!! :doom:

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

The Dave posted:

Can I change the Quest pack i'm working on without harming anything? I have everything done in the one but 6 staring Inferno and I'd like to not waste all my Sinister Six grinding on that pack, but eventually go back to it.

Yep. Switch them at will. This only really matters for the 'Clear X hidden routes' quests because they only add up on the quest you have selected. For other ones like 'get character to 6*' you can just do it whenever and when you toggle back to the right quest it'll complete instantly.

It's interesting that the top quest in the Sinister 6 line is to just get 150 hidden clears. The Dark Dimension one you need 350 and the reward is orders of magnitude worse (1 mil gold for DD and a mega uniform ticket for S6.)

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

NmareBfly posted:

a mega uniform ticket for S6.)

I'm gonna save that so hard for a jean or wolvie uniform!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Need a Huge Jackedman uniform and it needs to be the most powerful thing in the game.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

C. Everett Koop posted:

2 things:

2: I've finally gotten to the point where I can comfortably clear SL each week, which I'm sure is great news to everyone who's tired of me bitching about it. MagnetMan solves my issue with Floor 22 Villains, which freed up Stranger for 23. Snikt Bubs dominates 25 and that lets me use IF in the teens for a combat relay. Odin can either take care of Luke in 24 or I can save Ebony Maw for that and let Odin clear an earlier stage. Really, the only issue I have now is getting through the 10-15 floors when I'm trying to keep as many cards in my deck as possible just in case I get some bad floor draws.

if you have cyke he easily dominated lucas p cage on stage 24 even if he is at t1 like mine is. it is probably the funniest clear because its literally hitting his 5 once and waiting for the win screen

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Vodos posted:

I'm gonna save that so hard for a jean or wolvie uniform!

You probably won't be able to use it on them because right now Dr. Strange is the only native T2 with a uniform and you can't use the ticket on him

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu posted:

if you have cyke he easily dominated lucas p cage on stage 24 even if he is at t1 like mine is. it is probably the funniest clear because its literally hitting his 5 once and waiting for the win screen

he can do this with mister fister too and it owns

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fart simpson posted:

You probably won't be able to use it on them because right now Dr. Strange is the only native T2 with a uniform and you can't use the ticket on him

im savin mine for the she hulk single female lawyer costume which will surely come any day now

any day now

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Ramadu posted:

I've barely pumped anything into punchclops. Other than MagnetMan and Snikt Bubs my X-Men haven't received any love. Since I got Odin and Thanos to 6* everything's been going into juicing them up.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

I've barely pumped anything into punchclops. Other than MagnetMan and Snikt Bubs my X-Men haven't received any love. Since I got Odin and Thanos to 6* everything's been going into juicing them up.

My Cyclops was able to kill Luke with 17 gear and no iso/obelisk, it's a bit stupid how good he is in Shadowlands.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
Is there a faster way to get norn stones than grinding story missions and the pittance from the token shop?

VVVVVV drat.

plainswalker75 fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 14, 2017

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

plainswalker75 posted:

Is there a faster way to get norn stones than grinding story missions and the pittance from the token shop?

:10bux: :10bux:

:homebrew:

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Alliance battle is 25 norns a day. World boss invasion has a chance to give you a pile of 'em too and co op will get you some but none of these methods are reliable for specific norn types. Item shop in the lab, but they're pricy.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Shadowlands provides a decent amount and lets you pick the color.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Cinara posted:

Shadowlands provides a decent amount and lets you pick the color.

I can't even seem to make it past the first floor of Shadowlands; I started playing about a month ago and have SR, Spider-Man and Agent 13 up to 60 but none of them do like any damage against either Hawkeye or Winter Soldier. It looks like I need to level up a combat character? It'd be really nice if there were any kind of tips on these things for new players.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

fart simpson posted:

Seriously? Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

plainswalker75 posted:

VVVVVV drat.

yeah WBI is how you get norns. you dont get to pick which type but you get bucketloads so it doesnt matter

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

plainswalker75 posted:

I can't even seem to make it past the first floor of Shadowlands; I started playing about a month ago and have SR, Spider-Man and Agent 13 up to 60 but none of them do like any damage against either Hawkeye or Winter Soldier. It looks like I need to level up a combat character? It'd be really nice if there were any kind of tips on these things for new players.

dont worry too much about shadowlands, its the endgame mode that takes advantage of a diverse roster. white tiger and/or black panther are the canonical easiest way to do floor #1 but if you're farming sinister six specials i dunno... sandman prob?

just keep farming poo poo up and youll slowly get more floors done nut yeah try to get floor #1 done every week cos it gives you some BAM and CNORNS

then aim for 5 when you can, cos it gives you bio selectors which speed up your farming which lets you do more floors and get more selectors and farm more dudes and get more floors

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
When's playable Fin Fang Foom?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

When's playable Fin Fang Foom?

keke hire this man

Starrett
Mar 22, 2006

Forum Oddity

NmareBfly posted:

Yep. Switch them at will. This only really matters for the 'Clear X hidden routes' quests because they only add up on the quest you have selected. For other ones like 'get character to 6*' you can just do it whenever and when you toggle back to the right quest it'll complete instantly.

It's interesting that the top quest in the Sinister 6 line is to just get 150 hidden clears. The Dark Dimension one you need 350 and the reward is orders of magnitude worse (1 mil gold for DD and a mega uniform ticket for S6.)

You also got dormammu.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Holy gently caress I am so sorry Clawtopsy.

I just took my T1 Star Turd in to dominate Risk as I am down to my trash and he solo'd T2 Vernon and Carnage. Then the 2nd round was 3 T1s and he dominated all 3, solo, with basically no life left.

I just T2ed Pen 15 Quill and I am ready for action. What a real man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tupac shot Cobain
Jul 4, 2003

Picked this up, applied to Marble Hebrons as wrongindustry