Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

syscall girl posted:

Let's just stop sex entirely and have done with it I say.

Well, that's easy for YOU to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
There are more insects in one square mile of rural land than there are human beings in the world.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Why is it that neckbeardy fedora types always seem to misuse commas in the same way? It's like they're trying to reproduce the awkward, halting cadence of their own speech.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
The octopus' testicles are located in its head.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

The octopus' testicles are located in its head.

I must combat the black menace

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
It is possible for a scorpion to sting itself to death as they are not immune to their own poison!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Uh why is she flashing the dog in the original anyway?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Cause the dog was barking at her, and she wanted to scare it away. Everyone knows that the dogs natural enemy is the pussy.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
In 1980, the city of Detroit presented Saddam Hussein with a key to the city.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Cumslut1895 posted:

I must combat the black menace

That's Canuck the crow, a famous crow in Vancouver. He's kind of a dick and once stole a murder weapon from a crime scene.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The cape swept wide around the front seems like either a self-aware or very poor choice.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

There are more insects in one square mile of rural land than there are human beings in the world.

Wait, so he starts with the sword, then goes for the cum-stained keyboard ?

e: on an only slightly related note, does anyone have a link to that video of the neckbeard trying to impress his grandmother with his nunchaku skills, and accidentally hitting himself in the face and breaking his specs ?

Lady Disdain has a new favorite as of 09:45 on Jul 14, 2017

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Istari posted:

Wait, so he starts with the sword, then goes for the cum-stained keyboard ?

Pen is mightier than the sword, man.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
The name ‘Belgium' comes from the Romans when they called their province in the north of Gaul Gallia Belgica, after its previous inhabitants the Celtic and German Belgae. Belgium's official name today is the Kingdom of Belgium, known in the country's three official languages as Koninkrijk België (Dutch), Royaume deBelgique (French) and Königreich Belgien (German). King Philippe of Belgium is the current monarch.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The name ‘Belgium' comes from the Romans when they called their province in the north of Gaul Gallia Belgica, after its previous inhabitants the Celtic and German Belgae. Belgium's official name today is the Kingdom of Belgium, known in the country's three official languages as Koninkrijk België (Dutch), Royaume deBelgique (French) and Königreich Belgien (German). King Philippe of Belgium is the current monarch.

millennial players just need to work harder

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
If they didn't keep spending their gil on avocados they'd be able to afford a house.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

It is possible for a scorpion to sting itself to death as they are not immune to their own poison!

Yes. Even a scorpion must ask itself why it doesn't kill itself.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Cause the dog was barking at her, and she wanted to scare it away. Everyone knows that the dogs natural enemy is the pussy.

Even scarier is the octopussy, clearly.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Caufman posted:

Even scarier is the octopussy, clearly.

Or possibly the Octopussoir

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Wheat Loaf posted:

I single out this one because I knew a girl in school who was huge into anime and ran everywhere with her arms flailing behind her like this.

Keep in mind running like Naruto is not the proper way of running, and may cause injury.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Is this poster the follow up to "Great Things come in Bears?" Is that what he's hiding behind the cape?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Wheat Loaf posted:

I single out this one because I knew a girl in school who was huge into anime and ran everywhere with her arms flailing behind her like this.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

marshmallow creep posted:

Is this poster the follow up to "Great Things come in Bears?" Is that what he's hiding behind the cape?

Unlike that Yogi Bear poster, however, I'm pretty sure it's a fake.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

DontMockMySmock posted:

Disappointed that wasn't this.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

TinTower posted:

Keep in mind running like Naruto is not the proper way of running, and may cause injury.

In the manga they run like that because usually they have shurikens/kunai ready to go and be thrown at enemies

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

In the manga they run like that because usually they have shurikens/kunai ready to go and be thrown at enemies

Trap sprung?

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

PCOS Bill posted:

Trap sprung?

No they just throw them

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

I thought it was because they're going so fast their arms get pinned behind them like a flag or something....

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Bad Sneakers posted:

I thought it was because they're going so fast their arms get pinned behind them like a flag or something....

At the start of the manga most of the battles was variations around running around and throwing kunais at each other before it turned into Dragonball Z with fireballs and toads

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

In the manga they run like that because it is cheaper to animate if their arms aren't moving

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The internet was a mistake

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

QUACKTASTIC posted:

The internet was a mistake

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Manga isn't animated.
:goonsay:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

RFC2324 posted:

Manga isn't animated.
:goonsay:

Maybe the kind you're familiar with :smuggo:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Google Image Search: Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man costumes for babies

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pro-click

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=394663.0

Why are people congratulating this person for dressing their baby like a suicide bomber?!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-40598537

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

This is like a wikihow illustration come to life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Y'know, I look at these two people and wonder how the gently caress they thought they would ever pull that off.