Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

I feel like, if you are a second story man/woman/non-binary mass of the Hot Black Flame in the K6BD universe, horrifying death traps and guardian beasts should not be a novelty in your life.

theres deathtraps and then theres total bullshit, and having your heist turn into a game of The Floor is Monsters without warning is pretty solidly the latter. basically, gently caress mimics is what im trying to say.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

look at this room if they straight up march 11 in there and only one comes back completely covered in other peoples' blood and possessions would anyone react beyond a shrug and a "yeah, sounds about right"

devils drink like fish, how long until one of your crew gets sloshed and starts telling that one real thighslapper about how they conned some dumb humie into getting their throat cut by pretending to hire them for a job?

i mean, again, we are dealing with devils so its entirely likely that they just do this poo poo all the time and Lucky Felicia is actually the dumbass here, but cmon Oscar theres such a thing as professional courtesy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

theres deathtraps and then theres total bullshit, and having your heist turn into a game of The Floor is Monsters without warning is pretty solidly the latter

if cat master wasn't mute there'd totally be a grizzled voice sighing "lord help me, not this poo poo again" somewhere between panels

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

if cat master wasn't mute there'd totally be a grizzled voice sighing "lord help me, not this poo poo again" somewhere between panels

"mimics... why'd it have to be mimics..."

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

devils drink like fish, how long until one of your crew gets sloshed and starts telling that one real thighslapper about how they conned some dumb humie into getting their throat cut by pretending to hire them for a job?
If a literal devil wearing {EVIL} pants and a BAD MAN jacket hires you for a job by pressing a glowing red business card into your palm, and you can't be like "oh man I was not expecting everyone to turn on me" later. This is known in nearly all of the ten thousand kingdoms.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jul 14, 2017

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
even if they aint planning on killing her, im just gonna say that you probably should not take work from guys who evolve by scamming people. like, you are not getting a fair share of the take, and they are not gonna give you an endorsement on Linkedin

e. what are the odds that the heist gets spoiled by Allison's Brawl Entourage busting in at a critical moment like they did at Mottom's place

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jul 14, 2017

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

e. what are the odds that the heist gets spoiled by Allison's Brawl Entourage busting in at a critical moment like they did at Mottom's place

100%

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

One of the reasons that I am not convinced Felicia is long for the world is that she seemed to be late showing up for the job, and not in a 'Sure I'm late, because the best and you fucks will wait for me :smug:' way, but in a 'Oh no I'm coming gosh wait for me!' way, which doesn't seem like the hallmark of a true professional master door opener.

Also I seriously hope that I am wrong, and she uses her incredible skills/knowledge to get them through some incredibly complicated/trapped door to the vault, and then as soon as they are through the giant baby just koolaids his way through the entire wall again with 108 rad brawlers in his wake.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Why couldn't they have just hired a devil that actually knew how to pick a door? There has to be at least some in the massive amounts on Throne that are specialized in lockpicking. There's something special about "the door," because Oscar wasn't too keen on a human (Allison) coming along earlier. Whatever it is, Lucky Felicia is right for the job in a way that a devil just wasn't.

What I'm trying to say here is that the devil MO is deception and murder so it's reasonable to assume she's got a target on her back.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
realistically the answer to all my questions is most likely "because devils are loving assholes"

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'm excited to see the next room of horror(s).

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

calling it that felicia's 'talent' is being lucky

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

AriadneThread posted:

calling it that felicia's 'talent' is being lucky

agreed, and i also expect abaddon to play against type and do the opposite of people here who think she dies first. she'll end up being the most savage of them somehow

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if she was brought in to die, its gonna probably be a little bit more complicated than blood. i feel acquiring fresh human blood in throne is easier than fresh water

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Tollymain posted:

if she was brought in to die, its gonna probably be a little bit more complicated than blood. i feel acquiring fresh human blood in throne is easier than fresh water

the door is a mimic that only opens after being fed

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

even if they aint planning on killing her, im just gonna say that you probably should not take work from guys who evolve by scamming people. like, you are not getting a fair share of the take, and they are not gonna give you an endorsement on Linkedin

please let this happen holy poo poo

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
really it has to

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i kind of want it to be a running thing that all of Allisons confrontations with the demiurges get interrupted by the Usual Gang of Idiots kramering into the room

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

i kind of want it to be a running thing that all of Allisons confrontations with the demiurges get interrupted by the Usual Gang of Idiots kramering into the room

i just like hrotomos

:kiddo:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if anyone here dislikes hrotomos... well, door's right there; see yourself out.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

lucky felicia will survive the whole heist only be accidentally stepped on by hrotomos when he kool aid mans into the room

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Don't let it eat you on the way out

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Disciples of Hrotomos are not constrained by such plebian conventions as doors.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

ConfusedUs posted:

Disciples of Hrotomos are not constrained by such plebian conventions as doors.

Well, yeah, but people who dislike Hrotomos are.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
In which everyone has their own way of contributing.

This is the first time Allison has ever actually used that zweihander, if I remember correctly.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Oscar is loving this poo poo.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Poltergrift posted:

This is the first time Allison has ever actually used that zweihander, if I remember correctly.

Yep, unless I'm mistaken.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Schwarzwald posted:

You wouldn't want to hire a warrior with a scarred face, because wounds on the head are far more likely to be debilitating.

you don't armour the spots with scars, cause you know they can take a hit there, you armour the spots that are unscarred on average across all your warriors, cause those are injuries they don't survive

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Mazerunner posted:

you don't armour the spots with scars, cause you know they can take a hit there, you armour the spots that are unscarred on average across all your warriors, cause those are injuries they don't survive
Survivorship bias! :toot:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Poltergrift posted:

It's a good thing she's magic strong or her lower back would be hosed right now.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

What's up with Cio's eyes in the fifth panel?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Renaissance Robot posted:

It's a good thing she's magic strong or her lower back would be hosed right now.
Reach heaven through lifting with your legs.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
I can't quite tell what Princess's shirt says and it's infuriating

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Royalty is a continuous Oberhau.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
lol, the files in the mimic desks are also mimics.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Korgan posted:

What's up with Cio's eyes in the fifth panel?

What about them? I don't see anything strange about them.

Pureauthor posted:

Oscar is loving this poo poo.

that's all I can loving see now thank you

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Joke's on Allison, blood is also a mimic.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
What's goin' on down there, Oscar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

he's just popping his head up and immediately thinking "I can't leave you idiots alone for a minute"