Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

No man is every truly good.

What is your opinion on true evil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

projecthalaxy posted:

The only cool people at an NXT show in history were Edge and that 700 pound dude in the red polo from last summer
i need a pic of the fat guy. the stock "fat wrestling fan" for me has always been the guy in the sandman jersey who turned his back on that one hhh match so if there's a new contender i have to see him.

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
I went to the Vancouver show last night, the highlight was the Aleister Black/Velveteen Dream match, surprisingly. I think Black has a problem when he's the corniest dude in the match and his opponent is doing a Prince impression, but they worked really well together. Dream was quoting Bret Hart before the match and kept going for the Sharpshooter, which got him pretty good heat. I hope he survives the main roster without just becoming a gay panic gimmick.

Actually, the real highlight was Bobby Roode calling BC the filthy drug-infested buttcrack of Canada and getting cheered even harder for it. I'm also a lot bigger on Heavy Machinery after that show, the guy who looks like two Jim Duggans taped together has to be on Vince's radar.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Sugar Blaster posted:

i need a pic of the fat guy. the stock "fat wrestling fan" for me has always been the guy in the sandman jersey who turned his back on that one hhh match so if there's a new contender i have to see him.

this guy was way fatter. he was completely gigantic.

i searched 'nxt fat fan' and the first GIS result is Kassius Ohno so...

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sugar Blaster posted:

hes like 3x the width of a normo

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I couldn't find pics either, but the man was filling up 2 seats comfortably.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Eltoasto posted:

I couldn't find pics either, but the man was filling up 2 seats comfortably.

I thought he would turn up you'd google "fat fan nxt red shirt", but no result of him. Instead one of the first results is for Chris Hero in an Atlanta Hawks jersey.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Germansimp posted:

I thought he would turn up you'd google "fat fan nxt red shirt", but no result of him. Instead one of the first results is for Chris Hero in an Atlanta Hawks jersey.

First result for "fattest NXT fan."

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Chinston Wurchill posted:

He's more orb than man these days.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That looks like the guy at the Belle Vernon ROH show a few years ago who was sitting behind me and bent his steel chair in half, halfway through the show.

He had so much back fat that his rear end was basically on just the front half of the chair and during the ACH-Elgin match the seat of the chair bent to a 90 degree angle.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Did he stay in the chair as if nothing had happened, or blame the faulty construction of the chair while grabbing another?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'm glad Majin Buu is having fun watching some wrestling.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

fat guy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's.... that's gotta be Kane! :aaa:

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jerusalem posted:

That's.... that's gotta be Raising Cane's! :aaa:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Eltoasto posted:

Did he stay in the chair as if nothing had happened, or blame the faulty construction of the chair while grabbing another?

Blamed the chair and swiped another during intermission

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

One of my friends was at this same taping. You can see him doing a double thumbs down throughout the four episodes. He also confirms this guy being real fat

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/itsliorush/status/886612785370714112

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Rovert, use your scoopz to tell me when the gently caress Johnny Gargano's new music is gonna be out.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

VJeff posted:

Rovert, use your scoopz to tell me when the gently caress Johnny Gargano's new music is gonna be out.

Haven't watched NXT yet. What was it this week? Not it?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
He came out to the regular DIY music, the segment ended with new music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH9BRho8Xrg

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

He came out to the regular DIY music, the segment ended with new music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH9BRho8Xrg

I don't have that but I do have this! Somebody finally got a clear, full version of the CWC theme that serves as the base for that. It's Megaman X As gently caress and it rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ICyH9g2DY

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I want Johnny to win but also to wear a lot zippers and talk about tommaso's heart sinking into darkness and trying to save him with the light

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

I want Johnny to win but also to wear a lot zippers and talk about tommaso's heart sinking into darkness and trying to save him with the light

Weird how Cavauro stopped joke posting for one post to say the most correct thing anybody has ever said in the history of anything.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

johnny cargano

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I forgot was Cavauro the person who made that long post about not being mad about the Bengals when they lost the funniest playoff game of all time to the Steelers a couple of years ago?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

johnny car can go

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

I forgot was Cavauro the person who made that long post about not being mad about the Bengals when they lost the funniest playoff game of all time to the Steelers a couple of years ago?

Yeah

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm glad you weren't mad, friend :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It was much more irritating when i cooked a steak for several more hours than was required and everyone went hog-churlish about it

what do you folks think about them keeping the belt on Asuka until Shayna gets there and takes it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

No, that was a different one. He was one of the two who were immediately so broken by it they just moved on to trolling because they'd given up hope of ever seeing the team win a playoff game in their lifetime, so why bother with anything else

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Fgbrisco/status/886748020854992896

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cavauro posted:

what do you folks think about them keeping the belt on Asuka until Shayna gets there and takes it

I'm torn between wanting to see Asuka keep the title forever, and the beautiful catharsis when she suddenly panics as she realizes she's gotten in over her head and her arrogance proves her undoing.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I'd assume Shayna would play heel, at least in the tourney. If she can play face well enough it could work.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Chris James 2 posted:

No, that was a different one. He was one of the two who were immediately so broken by it they just moved on to trolling because they'd given up hope of ever seeing the team win a playoff game in their lifetime, so why bother with anything else
I need to go back to reading that thread, god it was so funny how much it escalated with every improbable event happening to let the Steelers win.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Cavauro posted:

It was much more irritating when i cooked a steak for several more hours than was required and everyone went hog-churlish about it

I don't think Shayna will be the one to take the belt, friendo.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jul 17, 2017

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

[in extremely goon face blindness voice] I recognize like one person in that, who are they

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jenny Angel posted:

[in extremely goon face blindness voice] I recognize like one person in that, who are they

Dunno, Gerry Briscoe, Bil Demott, CJ Parker, Sara Del Rey, Norman Smiley, Jory Mercury(?), Robbie Brookside(?), Jason Jordan, William Regal, Byron Saxton, dunno, dunno.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Canyon Cemen on the far left, Rob Naylor second from right under Byron. The guy on the far right is an old road agent, can't remember his name though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Please... Mr. Semen is my father's name

• Locked thread