Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ploots
Mar 19, 2010

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Sessions was there sitting quietly on a shelf to see if anyone was being naughty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

HappyHippo posted:

IIRC the rest of the White House was offended that Kushner had hired a "Democrat" as his lawyer. Probably had something to do with her quitting.

Hiring lawyers based on political affiliation is hilarious.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Without the power of The Mustache, Kushner is surely doomed.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Sessions was there sitting quietly on a shelf to see if anyone was being naughty.

Made me think of this:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Spacebump posted:

Hiring lawyers based on political affiliation is hilarious.

The Trump family actually just measures the lengths of their mustache curls.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It was Dave from Meet Dave, being piloted by dozens of miniature Eddie Murphys

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

CmdrRiker posted:

This is full on conspiracy all the way down.

What do you mean "gain literal full loving control of the United States federal government from this"?

Trump takes his marching orders from Putin, if that isn't stopped then Putin will use his influence to gradually install his Russian Oligarchs as the new corporate masters of the various pieces of the Federal government that Trump will be selling off- for starters. So if it turns out that Trump committing treason does not in fact matter, that the GOP will look the other way and keep enacting their agenda (while the various protection agencies are whittled to the bone) then the net result will be that Putin will take control of the US government.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I hate to disappoint everyone, but Jamie Gorelick is a lady I'm pretty sure. That moustache guy is the new lawyer, I think.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Lawyer pulls some aspirin out of her purse for a headache and he slaps it out of her hand with a scream of rage.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Guys, Jamie Goerlich is the lawyer dropping out. She is a woman (fill in your thoughts on why the Trump White House wanted her gone).

This mustachioed devil is the new guy.

JailTrump
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

The poo poo is circling the drain.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Majorian posted:

Made me think of this:

Pretty sure Sessions uses the paper bag test for his naughty or nice test.

Also Sessions only recently decided that the heathen Papist holiday was infact a holy day for Jeeazus.

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

Guys, Jamie Goerlich is the lawyer dropping out. She is a woman (fill in your thoughts on why the Trump White House wanted her gone).

Also Ty Cobb.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Lawyer pulls some aspirin out of her purse for a headache and he slaps it out of her hand with a scream of rage.

"Real winners don't use drugs."

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

Chilichimp posted:

"Real winners don't use drugs."

Champions do?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ty Cobb is going to pull off the mustache, revealing that it was a disguise; underneath he was James Comey the entire time.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Justice Gorelick dropping out? huge if true

yes I know :ssh:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Need to give the Trump side a little time to just tweet out meeting minutes, a taped conversation, and youtube video of the entire meeting first.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Chilichimp posted:

Oh gently caress, I spoke too soon. :ohdear:

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

mod sassinator posted:

Need to give the Trump side a little time to just tweet out meeting minutes, a taped conversation, and youtube video of the entire meeting first.

Spoiler: it's the head of the Central Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

There were so many little weird things about this video, it reminded me of something purposely edited just to be a little bit off. The shots of Trump just completely not reacting except the one shot where he turns and says something to the person next to him, the weird bomb drone shot, then the shot of all the people clapping off beat at the end where the clapping immediately stops when they cut away.

It's just really bizarre.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i'd believe godspeed you black emperor, but no building can hold the entirety of bss

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Chilichimp posted:

I thought Gozer was a man?

Gozer the Traveler isn't necessarily either, and the form selected is unique to the time of reconciliation. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

also the last person certainly has to be a translator right

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
After thinking it over, I thought up the perfect metaphor for what awaits America if Trump gets away with this. Just imagine that America is the restaurant, we are the restaurant staff, and replace "Paulie" with "Putin"- it works perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPtjyqgZAUk

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

Why? Everyone there seems to speak english.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

To translate all these big legal words into something our delicate suthun eahs can desyfuh *fans self with a spent crunchwrap supreme box*

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
In which Fox News, for one brief moment, actually acknowledges reality:

https://twitter.com/LeanneNaramore/status/885948819875262465

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Superrodan posted:

There were so many little weird things about this video, it reminded me of something purposely edited just to be a little bit off. The shots of Trump just completely not reacting except the one shot where he turns and says something to the person next to him, the weird bomb drone shot, then the shot of all the people clapping off beat at the end where the clapping immediately stops when they cut away.

It's just really bizarre.

When people clap offbeat to live performances its really irrationally irritating to me. I understand you are getting into the music but it just makes me cringe

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe
Maybe it's this GOP oppo dude who just killed himself?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

TheScott2K posted:

What is with these people and curly moustaches

Because they work for the Kaiser William II analogue, but he is lacking in the facial hair department.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Prester Jane posted:

After thinking it over, I thought up the perfect metaphor for what awaits America if Trump gets away with this. Just imagine that America is the restaurant, we are the restaurant staff, and replace "Paulie" with "Putin"- it works perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPtjyqgZAUk

Up your dosage. Trump is not going to publicly sell the country to Vladimir Putin.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

DaveWoo posted:

In which Fox News, for one brief moment, actually acknowledges reality:

https://twitter.com/LeanneNaramore/status/885948819875262465

Aren't Shep and Wallace the only sensible people on the network though?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It was three translators hired by three different people will be what they claim

Or two translators and Reince Priapism

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Bicyclops posted:

Ty Cobb is going to pull off the mustache, revealing that it was a disguise; underneath he was James Comey the entire time.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Cacator posted:

Shep's earning a reputation as a "lib" on Fox, but that's coming from someone who assumes anyone right of Reagan is a communist, so I don't honestly know. Also, Chris Wallace is a loving hack and has been since he did a hit interview with Bill Clinton after 9/11 where he tried to blame 9/11 on the Clinton administration.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Cacator posted:

You see that's what makes them "fair and balanced". They can now spend the rest of the day (and prime time) obfuscating the story.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
whooo the fuuckkkkk was the thiirrddd perssonnnnnn

money's on putin with a mustache and monocle

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Probably just some random Russian person we've never heard of with suspected connections to powerful people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Probably just some random Russian person we've never heard of with suspected connections to powerful people.

Yeah I'm anxiously watching my Twitter feed but there are probably only like half a dozen names that would legitimately excite me.

• Locked thread