Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Be careful what you ask for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
DO IT.

Sterling_Archer
May 10, 2012

"What do you mean we're not in compliance?"
Siege is actually winning by a tiny (350) margin!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I hate Madden, so I voted for Rocket 6

e: Rainbow League

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Used a proxy to vote for every one except Rainbow 6.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

At what point does Ubisoft just say "gently caress it" and make siege 2 happen?

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Is Madden esports ready yet?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Great Beer posted:

At what point does Ubisoft just say "gently caress it" and make siege 2 happen?

Not until Seige 1 stops being profitable. And even then there is a long term plan for Seige atm so we'll see.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Eight more years! Eight more years! Eight more years!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I would love is Siege 2 did a rockband style carry over - skins and ops you own move to the new game.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I would love is Siege 2 did a rockband style carry over - skins and ops you own move to the new game.

Maybe they can build it on a decent engine. This Anvil business ain't cutting it.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Maybe they can build it on a decent engine. This Anvil business ain't cutting it.

Maybe make it so peeker's advantage dies in a hole and never loving comes back. That poo poo is whack.

ESL ready when it still has so much jank. A recent game had me place a breaching charge on a window, jump, and detonate it so I could swing in like a badass. Instead, I slammed into the window, bounced around for a second or two, then had the breaching charge blow up in my face. Kinda like when you throw Nitro, pick it back up, and then it instantly detonates the next time you throw it. Or another time my friend played as Blitz and was frozen the entire game to everyone but the enemies. So teammates saw him frozen in spawn, and his bullets wouldn't damage enemy players, but they could straight up shoot him with no risk. Weird as hell.

Qubee fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jul 15, 2017

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
That's what happens when you don't time your window breach correctly though.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xblTJV1Jxko

lol apparently this song is blocked in 16 middle eastern countries

automaticswim
Jan 7, 2005

butt interrogator
these videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCLmOUkg4Us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ3hw9Kb9Lk
showcase how retarded we are but this game is broken but we still play it why can't i stop

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
:stare: https://gfycat.com/DapperVariableBorer

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ahahahahahaha :wtc:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Macie Jay got banned for cheating.

https://www.twitch.tv/macie_jay

He is currently flipping out and denying everything. :iiam:

Sterling_Archer
May 10, 2012

"What do you mean we're not in compliance?"

Admiral Joeslop posted:

That's interesting. I wonder if they would be willing to post proof when they ban the big streamers.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Get banned for cheating but still get $50 donations.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

I loving called it. And you lot shot me down saying it's skill and reflexes. So many of his highlight videos had snap headshots, inhumanly possible. Serenity17, too.

Qubee fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 18, 2017

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
You can edit anyone to look like a cheater.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Wooper posted:

You can edit anyone to look like a cheater.

Try that with poster above.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Try that with poster above.

I'd pay good money if someone could edit me to look good.

He spoke to some community manager and got unbanned, but I have no idea if it's gonna stick or not.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Q8ee posted:

I loving called it. And you lot shot me down saying it's skill and reflexes. So many of his highlight videos had snap headshots, inhumanly possible. Serenity17, too.

He's now unbanned. And Serenity didn't get banned. You didn't call poo poo, except to come into the game as a new player and immediately accuse high level players of cheating because you didn't understand how the game works. If he gets rebanned and Ubi posts proof of cheating, that's fine.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

not mine

http://i.imgur.com/OcVyLYI.gifv

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.
Bit concerning there are false positives like that though. Hopefully not a thing outside of a few edge cases in the top like .001% of players but it makes you wonder

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gently caress yes I hope it's true

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

ubisoft has a dedicated cyber CSI that case studies reported players in r6siege to find out if they are wallhacking or not

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Thief posted:

ubisoft has a dedicated cyber CSI that case studies reported players in r6siege to find out if they are wallhacking or not
Russians just used a pencil.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Macie is cool and good.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Russians just used a pencil.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

gently caress.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

some ubisoft fuckman who probably doesn't look like Jon Snow posted:

This evening, all players that were banned were a part of two lists. One list contained players that were taking advantage of a method that can be used to hack the rate at which Renown is gained in Situations, up to the 50,000 Renown daily limit. This first group makes up the majority of the players banned this evening. The second group consists of those who participated in a scam to purchase Renown from a third party through the use of a different hack. This group consists of approximately 100 players. There appear to be some players that have been victimized by this second hack, and we are in the process of reverting these 100 bans pending further investigation.
Both of these methods of Renown acquisition violate the following section of the Code of Conduct, found here.
Any attempt to edit, corrupt or change game or server code is strictly prohibited. Any such behavior will result in the immediate cancellation of the account, and may even give rise to personal liability and/or penal penalties.
We have identified those that took part in this, and they have been banned in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
A variety of methods for how to deal with the issue were discussed by the team, and removing Renown gains from any game mode that is not hosted on a dedicated server was the solution that has the smallest impact on your Renown gain. To be clear, this will only impact Lone Wolf and Situations. Renown gains will be removed in a future patch, but we do not currently have an ETA.
You will notice that Terrorist Hunt was not included in the game modes that are not hosted on dedicated servers. We are excited to announce that, as part of our ongoing effort to improve your Rainbow Six experience, we will be moving Terrorist Hunt and Custom matches to dedicated servers. We will have more information available at a later date in a TTS update blog.

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

Q8ee posted:

The ban is over renown hacks you mongoloid.

EDIT: Beaten.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Fresh Shesh Besh posted:

The ban is over renown hacks you mongoloid.

EDIT: Beaten.

It was fun whilst it lasted.

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.

quote:

To be clear, this will only impact Lone Wolf and Situations. Renown gains will be removed in a future patch, but we do not currently have an ETA.

Goddamit, really? I know I shouldn't but I actually play a bunch of Lone Wolf, it's relaxing to just shoot dudes sometimes. I guess it's not that much renown lost at the end of the day but still, why'd they have to ruin that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
i knew macy j had inhuman good snap to clancy shekels

• Locked thread