Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burns
May 10, 2008

The cleveland is highly overrated, imo.

Also saw WARBEASTY in a ranked game yesterday. I felt bad for red team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Burns posted:

The cleveland is highly overrated, imo.

Also saw WARBEASTY in a ranked game yesterday. I felt bad for red team.

I have come to the conclusion that I really don't like the Cleveland anymore. I simply can't stand how slow its shells travel, and it takes me way too long to compensate for them.

I think I played it too much in beta before it got nerfed to the ground and always think I'm playing that Cleveland, instead of this one.

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

CitizenKain posted:

I have come to the conclusion that I really don't like the Cleveland anymore. I simply can't stand how slow its shells travel, and it takes me way too long to compensate for them.

I think I played it too much in beta before it got nerfed to the ground and always think I'm playing that Cleveland, instead of this one.

This is the problem I have with it, but I finally got IFHE and began me sailing through ranked. It's going...ok. Pubbies make angry.

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
The problem with the Cleveland is that it is basically the ideal battleship target and once you get hit, that HP is not coming back. Once you start hitting the point where battleships are common or you hit on a string of low-cover maps, you will have a bad time.

All the cruisers have cruiser problems tho. I'm enjoying the La G in ranked because it is a spry little boat with good fire chance for shooting BBs, and fast bullets for making DDs go the gently caress away.

Whoever was in that New Mexico, thank you for letting me kill you with my Gnevny. The XP was a nice consolation prize and kept me from losing a star. I could have gotten the Fuso too, but I hosed up.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

wdarkk posted:

Got around to putting that Missouri game I talked about on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtKrHlOi3v4
First half is kind of meh so feel free to skip to 10 minutes or so.

That circling dance you did the the NC was a rollercoaster of emotions. When your manual non-zoomed in shots were sailing over his stern I was cringing hard, then just started giggling as you two started circling, followed buy you knocking out his rear turret, followed by you triple citadeling him for the kill.

What a sequence of events. Ultimately their Alabama lost the game for them with his poor positioning all game along, and the NC on your team could have secured a much easier victory if he wasn't a loving idiot. What the gently caress he was doing humping that island just after the two of you collided I do not know.

Thundercakes
Nov 4, 2011

Ice Fist posted:

That circling dance you did the the NC was a rollercoaster of emotions. When your manual non-zoomed in shots were sailing over his stern I was cringing hard, then just started giggling as you two started circling, followed buy you knocking out his rear turret, followed by you triple citadeling him for the kill.

What a sequence of events. Ultimately their Alabama lost the game for them with his poor positioning all game along, and the NC on your team could have secured a much easier victory if he wasn't a loving idiot. What the gently caress he was doing humping that island just after the two of you collided I do not know.

I was doing the same thing. I kept wondering why the NC didn't just turn back into the Missouri so he'd get rammed and they win the game.

Victor Surge
Feb 2, 2006

If Thomson hadn't disabled the louts' aeroplanes with well tossed wrenches, I dare say those uncouth vandals would have made off with your victuals and garments.
So I see that with the Khab torp nerf it looks like it says they are reimbursing the money and the xp as free xp if you already have the ET-46 torps researched.

I never did so it looks like a good way to covert 30k ship xp into free xp.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Pretty much the thread title but I just had a game where the entirety of my teams BBs on Two Brothers hung back from D and told everyone else to push forward so they could hang back and snipe.

Enemy team properly uses their BBs to tank in and knock everyone else out, they proceed to whine that no one listened to their plan as the match ends with all four of our BBs huddled up in the back corner with the CV.

:psyduck:

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
This season is really, really bad.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I don't think I've ever been citadel'd more in some games then the games tonight. They were all on angled ships too, just every game got the middle finger from luck.

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC

pokchu posted:

Its also really boring. Turns out having nothing but smoke, all ships being slow, and no way to combat stealth torping makes for a boring meta.

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
The store has been loading slow on again and off again for me. Then it pretty much stopped loading at all, but it will load on my laptop. What the hell? The only site I have problems with.

MikeC posted:

Its also really boring. Turns out having nothing but smoke, all ships being slow, and no way to combat stealth torping makes for a boring meta.

Well, when your choices are 'smoke and hide' or 'get shot by every battleship forever', cruisers are squeezed out and destroyers are forced into the most annoying roles possible.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Ice Fist posted:

When your manual non-zoomed in shots were sailing over his stern I was cringing hard

FYI this is a known bug. Sometimes when you're really close to a ship, the aim-assist feature bugs out and sends your rounds flying off at max range. If you pay close attention to that point in the video, you can see his shots going up at like a 45 degree angle. Nothing you can do about it, it's just another "gently caress you" from WG since this has been around for quite a while.

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

pokchu posted:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The bottom two players on both teams should lose two stars.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

What's the skillbuild for American Air Superiority CVs?

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Heartcatch posted:

The bottom two players on both teams should lose two stars.

While this might sound extreme on first glance, it really isn't.

I ran into a guy last night in an Independence with literally 250 WTR. The enemy CV was over 1300. So that game was a loss from the beginning.

The next map, the same guy is on the other team, this time in a New Mexico. Did less than nothing all game, still manages to get carried by his team. He was rank 10.

This season really is just a challenge to see who has the zen-like patience to flip a coin enough times.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
We had a 1-1-1 Independence on our team last night and the reds had a Ryujo. I thought it was a loss from the start, but the guy knew what he was doing while the red carrier was terrible. Our Indy driver got high caliber and we won the match. :3:

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j01-qj30dO8

Operation Dynamo coming soon. We've seen videos of the two special destroyers for this already. However, it is also mentioned that the Gallant will be purchasable to be used in the operation. So you have two destroyers locked to the operation or you can bring the gallant that isn't just for the operation, but also normal battles.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Is there some good guide available on playing DDs past t5? I've got a Farragut, a Mutsuki and a Podvoisky, and can't get poo poo done with any of them. The only games that I actually felt like I had an influence in were some island shooting ones with the Farragut, but in those I'd be doing much more in a cruiser.

What usually happens is I either try to push ahead to screen our pub blob, followed by me being spotted either by planes which I can't do anything about or an enemy DD. When this happens, I get nailed by half a dozen ships while my team fails to hit anything no matter how many enemies I spot in the process. Sometimes I get tired of dying immediately, hang back and end up doing nothing instead. In the Mutsuki I try to stealth torpedo people and consider it a successful game if I get 3 hits. More often than not it's 0. Pretty much the only source of xp I'm getting in these boats is from capping in domination and occasionally brawling with enemy DDs.

Please help, I'm terrible at this game.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Mid-Tier DD's are in a particularly awful spot right now imo

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
Planes are lava. You can't do anything about them but avoid them, unless you're in a Sims or something with good AAA. I hate them and what they do to DD play, especially spotting planes that glitch out and turn invisible. You have to play very carefully in CV heavy games because planes going back and forth will spot you without even trying, and a good CV player will try to shiv you.

If you're dying a lot, you're probably being too aggressive, or too inattentive. You're also probably firing your guns when you shouldn't. Glance at the enemy comp. Lots of DDs? Chill out and play with a bit of caution until you get a fix on them. Assume that your team will never help you, because it is usually the correct assumption. This doesn't mean hanging out with the BBs, it just means skirting around the caps and staying in a position where you can leave, not jumping up on it, smoking, and sitting there forever.

If you think enemy DDs are going to contest your chosen cap, hang close enough that you can spot the cap, but far enough away that you can flee back into concealment if you start taking a lot of fire. If you have decent torpedoes, this will put most of the cap within their range. If the enemy DD pushes onto the cap, spot him. When he starts getting shot and smokes up, launch your fish right in there.

When it comes to your guns, think before you use them. Are your guns good? Are you in a position where you'll be the only target, or are you hidden? Are you far enough away to dodge? Can you accomplish whatever it is you're setting out to do with your guns? Never, ever fire 'just because'. You will drop concealment, and then you will lose HP for no reason. Everything will shoot you.

In tier 7+ games, you had better be aware of what ships have radar and where they are, because they will for sure be the end of you. A surprising amount of them will commit suicide just to light you, but good ones won't have to.

If you're in a division, your smoke can win games. Be careful with using it and communicate with your buddies so they know when it is coming.

If you're in a pub game, everyone is terrible, gently caress'em. Use it selfishly and tell battleships to sail up their own assholes. Save it for situations where you can't run, or when you desperately need to break line of sight so you can retreat. If you're confident in your guns, you can exploit smoke to lay into the enemy team when opportunity allows. Try not to sit broadside in smoke, because you will get torped. Always run premium smoke. Stop shooting a bit before your smoke is over so you can be sure your concealment is up, and if it is being pressured, leave before the screen comes down.

Fighting other DDs is something you have to be careful about. You'll both be spotting each other. If the enemy DD is any good, you'll probably take significant damage. Think about the range, your respective HP values, etc. How important is it that they die RIGHT NOW? If you've got full HP and they're nearly dead, by all means, shoot them. But don't spit on a full HP Gnevny with your lovely Fubuki guns.

Killing other DDs is super important, but getting your rear end blown off in the first 5 seconds of the game gun-slapping another DD is pointless as gently caress.

DDs get somewhat better once you get radio positioning. It is just an incredibly useful skill.

pokchu posted:

Mid-Tier DD's are in a particularly awful spot right now imo

NerdyMcNerdNerd fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jul 14, 2017

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

If I already have a Blyska, is it a good value to buy one of the packs on NA right now? From a doubloon standpoint I mean

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004
Mid-tier DDs be like

I'm the one that killed their Belfast ( and survived ). Pretty much nobody else even shot him while he chased my rear end around the map. Mid-tier DDs do enough damage that they can impact the battle, but are seldom able to do enough to carry by themselves. Don't feel bad if you lose, so long as you lose somewhere near the top.

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Trillhouse posted:

If I already have a Blyska, is it a good value to buy one of the packs on NA right now? From a doubloon standpoint I mean

4800 Dubs I think it is.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

Planes are lava. You can't do anything about them but avoid them, unless you're in a Sims or something with good AAA. I hate them and what they do to DD play, especially spotting planes that glitch out and turn invisible. You have to play very carefully in CV heavy games because planes going back and forth will spot you without even trying, and a good CV player will try to shiv you.

If you're dying a lot, you're probably being too aggressive, or too inattentive. You're also probably firing your guns when you shouldn't. Glance at the enemy comp. Lots of DDs? Chill out and play with a bit of caution until you get a fix on them. Assume that your team will never help you, because it is usually the correct assumption. This doesn't mean hanging out with the BBs, it just means skirting around the caps and staying in a position where you can leave, not jumping up on it, smoking, and sitting there forever.

If you think enemy DDs are going to contest your chosen cap, hang close enough that you can spot the cap, but far enough away that you can flee back into concealment if you start taking a lot of fire. If you have decent torpedoes, this will put most of the cap within their range. If the enemy DD pushes onto the cap, spot him. When he starts getting shot and smokes up, launch your fish right in there.

When it comes to your guns, think before you use them. Are your guns good? Are you in a position where you'll be the only target, or are you hidden? Are you far enough away to dodge? Can you accomplish whatever it is you're setting out to do with your guns? Never, ever fire 'just because'. You will drop concealment, and then you will lose HP for no reason. Everything will shoot you.

In tier 7+ games, you had better be aware of what ships have radar and where they are, because they will for sure be the end of you. A surprising amount of them will commit suicide just to light you, but good ones won't have to.

If you're in a division, your smoke can win games. Be careful with using it and communicate with your buddies so they know when it is coming.

If you're in a pub game, everyone is terrible, gently caress'em. Use it selfishly and tell battleships to sail up their own assholes. Save it for situations where you can't run, or when you desperately need to break line of sight so you can retreat. If you're confident in your guns, you can exploit smoke to lay into the enemy team when opportunity allows. Try not to sit broadside in smoke, because you will get torped. Always run premium smoke. Stop shooting a bit before your smoke is over so you can be sure your concealment is up, and if it is being pressured, leave before the screen comes down.

Fighting other DDs is something you have to be careful about. You'll both be spotting each other. If the enemy DD is any good, you'll probably take significant damage. Think about the range, your respective HP values, etc. How important is it that they die RIGHT NOW? If you've got full HP and they're nearly dead, by all means, shoot them. But don't spit on a full HP Gnevny with your lovely Fubuki guns.

Killing other DDs is super important, but getting your rear end blown off in the first 5 seconds of the game gun-slapping another DD is pointless as gently caress.

DDs get somewhat better once you get radio positioning. It is just an incredibly useful skill.

Thanks for the advice. Thinking about it, my main problem is probably being too trigger happy. I tend to get the feeling that I'm not doing anything if I'm not shooting and start to worry about my team melting away without getting anything out of the game. Keeping track of who exactly can shoot me is also something I need to work on. Also somehow it never occurred to me to equip premium smoke, a dumb mistake which I have now fixed.

Out of curiousity, why are mid-tier DDs in a bad spot these days? I remember having a good time in my Farragut and old Minekaze before taking a long break from the game. I don't know what's changed since then, but now it feels like a struggle to get poo poo done. Figured I was just rusty(I am) but have there also been changes to the ships(apart from the IJN DD split obviously) or meta?

At least the Königsberg is still treating me well.

Weekend games are as awful as ever in WG games, but sometimes it feels almost worth it.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

bloom posted:

Thanks for the advice. Thinking about it, my main problem is probably being too trigger happy. I tend to get the feeling that I'm not doing anything if I'm not shooting and start to worry about my team melting away without getting anything out of the game. Keeping track of who exactly can shoot me is also something I need to work on. Also somehow it never occurred to me to equip premium smoke, a dumb mistake which I have now fixed.

Out of curiousity, why are mid-tier DDs in a bad spot these days? I remember having a good time in my Farragut and old Minekaze before taking a long break from the game. I don't know what's changed since then, but now it feels like a struggle to get poo poo done. Figured I was just rusty(I am) but have there also been changes to the ships(apart from the IJN DD split obviously) or meta?

At least the Königsberg is still treating me well.

Weekend games are as awful as ever in WG games, but sometimes it feels almost worth it.

Stealth firing is gone, but that wasn't really a problem.

Mid-Tier DDs don't have access to the things that make them better in T8+ (most notably, torps longer than spotting range and that sweet sweet concealment module), while other ship types of comparable tier have damage and tools with which to make your life a living hell if you even think about being spotted.

For instance, one thing that gets talked about a lot when discussing the state of DDs is how Battleship AP works. An overpen from a Battleship still does 10% of its damage, which at tier 6 ranges from 1000-1100 or so. For a DD, that's a lot. And if you get hit by more than a few shells, you're suddenly crippled for making a single mistake. Oh, and to top it all off, the overpen damage doesn't affect your current level of damage saturation, so everything else gets to do full damage to you. All of that is without dodging torps or trying to get your rear end behind an island or smoke or all the cruisers and other DDs which are inevitably shooting you.

The state of play at mid-tier in general also works against DDs. Cruisers can't be seen at sub-12km from Battleships because of them getting citadeled to hell and back. Battleships stopped actually being anywhere near the center of maps months ago. So especially in the first five minutes of the game, the closest ships to the enemy team are destroyers. So as soon as you're spotted (which again, isn't all that hard in a garbage concealment Tier 5-6 DD,) literally everyone on the other team is shooting at you. So in order to be successful at mid-tier in a DD, you have to play absurdly passive, which isn't fun. This also happens to lead to a glut of battleships in general, as Wargaming has felt it necessary to neuter any counterplay which works at breaking up clumps of battleships hiding in the back or sitting behind islands all game. At mid-tier, DD torps have at most 10km range, which simply isn't enough to dislodge six battleships throwing 1,000 guaranteed damage rounds if you poke too far into a control point.

These are all my opinions, of course, and I'm sure some DD god will disagree with me, but all-in-all I've been finding with how the game is evolving over the past few months that mid tier DDs are just generally unfun, even if you are successful.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

I play mostly DDs and I agree. I'm working on the US DD line right now after grinding the khaba and despite the fact that everyone seems to love the Farragut, I just don't enjoy it at all. I've stopped playing it after I get my daily bonus and slapped all the +XP flags and camo I can. I love the high tier gameplay but the midlevel DDs feel very anemic.

For me its just the pitiful guns in comparison to everyone else. Most of my Farragut matches go "sail to cap>fight off other DD>finish cap>mill around not having much of an impact for the remaining 90% of the match." Sitting in smoke shattering the vast majority of your shells on the deck of a BB hoping for a fire sucks and is heavily RNG dependent. Even if you do manage to get a fire, have them repair it, and then start two more, they'll just heal all the damage you do anyways. The torpedoes too, are hard to use despite speccing completely for concealment. Wow, I managed to hit him square in the belt and do 6k damage. Yay

So the best way to help my team is to spot stuff and smoke up actual threats. Neither of those options are particularly fun. Mid-tier DDs just aren't scary at all, and that sucks.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Trillhouse posted:

I play mostly DDs and I agree. I'm working on the US DD line right now after grinding the khaba and despite the fact that everyone seems to love the Farragut, I just don't enjoy it at all. I've stopped playing it after I get my daily bonus and slapped all the +XP flags and camo I can. I love the high tier gameplay but the midlevel DDs feel very anemic.

For me its just the pitiful guns in comparison to everyone else. Most of my Farragut matches go "sail to cap>fight off other DD>finish cap>mill around not having much of an impact for the remaining 90% of the match." Sitting in smoke shattering the vast majority of your shells on the deck of a BB hoping for a fire sucks and is heavily RNG dependent. Even if you do manage to get a fire, have them repair it, and then start two more, they'll just heal all the damage you do anyways. The torpedoes too, are hard to use despite speccing completely for concealment. Wow, I managed to hit him square in the belt and do 6k damage. Yay

So the best way to help my team is to spot stuff and smoke up actual threats. Neither of those options are particularly fun. Mid-tier DDs just aren't scary at all, and that sucks.

If you think the farragut's shells are anemic. Try out the t-22 some time. Terrible match making and the worst guns possible.

Otherwise, yeah. As said, battleships sail so far away that they can only hit their enemy's DDs, maybe. Cruisers are even more hidden and generally aren't in the fight (or unwilling to expose themselves to help because they are at the inbetween stage where they have big guns and slow RoF, but no armor to support the painful RoF. Meanwhile, battleships in that tier get some nice buffs in those tiers as their AA, secondaries (german), armor, and gun caliber increase at a steady rate.

In the upper tiers, guns start to flatten out, armor as well for the most part when it comes to battleships. Cruisers and DDs start picking up their final tools the be a threat again.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
I grew to like the Mahan, especially because it gets so many torps that finally go out to 9.2. Then comes the benson which is super nice to play and feels good. Finally, the Fletcher comes along, and you are immediately a threat to everything around you, forever, because you've slogged through the preceding DDs and learned how to play them, making the Fletcher feel god drat amazing right out of the box, even without upgrades.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

pokchu posted:

These are all my opinions, of course, and I'm sure some DD god will disagree with me, but all-in-all I've been finding with how the game is evolving over the past few months that mid tier DDs are just generally unfun, even if you are successful.

I agree with most of your analysis, pokchu, but at the same time I will say that you need only to play more selfishly as a DD to find success in the middle tiers. The other destroyers that aren't Maass, Farragut, and Mahan suffer with how matchmaking works (seeing tier 8+) more than they.

Throw your pubbies under the bus and don't be afraid to ignore their requests for smoke. Most people don't know when to call for smoke anyway.

Trillhouse posted:

Expect most of your rounds to shatter against battleships if you're not hitting them in the superstructure, but Farragut's rainbow arc will also allow you to shoot from behind hills at people and save your smoke. Farragut is an excellent harasser, but the torpedoes are nothing to boast about unless you can get an island ambush or to stave off pursuit.

The one thing with playing as a support destroyer is that you are entirely dependent on the competence of your pubbies. Not something that will warm you over the night. As a mid-tier destroyer, the most productive method of playing is to stay within two to three kilometres of the closest ship on your team and when you need to fight, fall back to where you've ideally two enemy ships in range and your allied boat can't use your smoke. Then kill everything all by yourself.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

i hate this season so loving much

just had a 7 (SEVEN) minute ranked match in which all three of our friendly DDs were dead before the 3 minute mark

pokchu fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jul 15, 2017

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Much like in Tanks, playing a light is subservient suicide. But hey, at least they have something that can actually kills things with the torps.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The WZ-132 is legitimately good at dealing damage though.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Heartcatch posted:

The WZ-132 is legitimately good at dealing damage though.

That is a strange way of typing m41.

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

This is shaping up to be the worst weekend in months. So. Many. loving. Stupid. Pubbies.

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004

Trillhouse posted:

In theory. You can also contest caps and, as the game opens up, play more aggressively. I regularly break 60,000 damage in my retarded rear end Gnevny in ranked. You can do a lot of damage, but until you hit 7-8+, you don't have the tools you need to do more damage. Of course, this is also about the time where radar and planes become really loving common so

For serious, everything is a counter to DDs.

DDs most commonly run into other DDs, the one ship that can keep up with them, keep them lit, and hound them to death.

CLs have the mobility, firepower, and consumables to gently caress you over.

BBs can shoot at you with impunity from afar, and hammer you up close. Even if they can't hit you, their secondaries can maul you or magazine you outright.

CVs spot you and drop on you.

You should only really play them if you like them. Most of your mid-tier kills will come from rope-a-doping idiots to death ( which is great ), or getting good torp hits. gently caress supporting the team. Play for yourself.

pokchu posted:

i hate this season so loving much

The battleship focus this season is the absolute worst. Nothing but battleships can do enough damage to kill them fast enough. Nothing but battleships can take enough damage to hang out. Even the shittiest battleship player can kill any other class just based on endurance.

NerdyMcNerdNerd fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Jul 15, 2017

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner

Kokoro Wish posted:

Much like in Tanks, playing a light is subservient suicide. But hey, at least they have something that can actually kills things with the torps.

If you could play light tanks well you could farm like there's no tomorrow. I was/am a super unicum thanks in no small part to my lights.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
What's the right way to play the Kielbasa boat anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

What's the worst possible thing to bring to this ranked season? Lets open this up into categories:
Worst DD
Worst CA
Worst BB
Worst CV