Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Sinestro posted:

My ex-boyfriend was like that. He was actually really sweet as long as I kept it very clear that he was not to expose me to any of that poo poo, up until the point where he decided that he wanted to fulfill his puke/poo poo fetishes by intentionally giving both of us food poisoning.

You should have :sever: much earlier.
These people are usually hosed in the head either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
Careful with this particular topic folks, let's not turn this into Somehow Worse E/N.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
This ain't E/N!: a XXX parody

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Midnight Voyager posted:

Hey, you know what K-L-E-0 needs?

ROBONIPPLES

Feminize Assaultrons

Why the gently caress would you do this to the Aussaultrons. They're already perfect waifus.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Kokoro Wish posted:

Why the gently caress would you do this to the Aussaultrons. They're already perfect waifus.

Do assaultrons have female voicefiles or something? I just looked up the original model and just can't wrap my head about how someone would find those things sexy

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpwte6Axy9Q

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Furia posted:

Do assaultrons have female voicefiles or something? I just looked up the original model and just can't wrap my head about how someone would find those things sexy

They have boobs and butts so of course people want to gently caress it.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Furia posted:

If you haven't spent many a lonely night trading with K.L.E.O. you just wouldn't understand.

Sigh... :allears:

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I find joy in the fact that the dialog is like something a robot that found it's way to RuPauls's Drag race would say, with an intonation to match

edit: RoboPaul's drag race; "Gentlebots, start your fusion cores", etc

Furia fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jul 15, 2017

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I spent two hours beating the first two zones in Crypt of the Necrodancer. I mean, getting through a zone only takes about ~10 minutes, since the levels end when the song is over anyways.
I spent 15 hours beating the next two zones. And even then, the winning runs in both zone 3 and 4 relied on some great loot luck and being nigh impervious to damage.

The difficulty spike is kinda ridiculous. Not sure if i'll ever be able to beat those two zones again, even.

edit: why did i think this was the steam thread?

HenryEx fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jul 15, 2017

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Midnight Voyager posted:

ROBONIPPLES

Feminize Assaultrons

Gives ASSaultron a whole new meaning!

:psylon:
:yosbutt:

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Like how Feminize means Give them Nipples and 40k decorations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Brainamp posted:

Like how Feminize means Give them Nipples and 40k decorations.

Everyone knows that if you want to make a robot feminine you slap some studded nipple boobplate on them and call it a day.

Those how a robot is supposed to feed its young with said nipples is still a mystery.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Zil posted:

Those how a robot is supposed to feed its young with said nipples is still a mystery.

Nipple sockets for young robots to recharge from :colbert:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Zil posted:

Everyone knows that if you want to make a robot feminine you slap some studded nipple boobplate on them and call it a day.

sometimes you just make them pink

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

As weird as the assaultron thing is, it's A) Well-made and B) In the spirit of the base game, even if it takes it too far. In the context of this thread, that makes it remarkably tame.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

aniviron posted:

As weird as the assaultron thing is, it's A) Well-made and B) In the spirit of the base game, even if it takes it too far. In the context of this thread, that makes it remarkably tame.

:staredog:

how is nipplebot in the spirit of the base game

did i miss vanilla fallout 4 deep nipple lore or something

:psyduck:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I know it is the least of concerns. But I'm asking myself "How will they use their cool lightning swords, if they have lasers for hands?"

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Section Z posted:

I know it is the least of concerns. But I'm asking myself "How will they use their cool lightning swords, if they have lasers for hands?"

Two words.

Nipple.

Blades.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

And this page is when I realized the modestly bawdy mods that grace the Nexus would just about all make sense together in one game if Fallout 4 was remade into "Austin Powers - or - How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb".

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

stone cold posted:

:staredog:

how is nipplebot in the spirit of the base game

did i miss vanilla fallout 4 deep nipple lore or something

:psyduck:

I mean...the Fallout universe has some dumb stuff hidden away in its large number of nooks and crannies. I don't specifically recall a nipple-bot coming up at any point, but with the variety of themes about extremely human AI's lamenting the limitations of their build specs (and dumb, crazy mad scientists pursuing every possible bad idea somewhere all at the same time), it's almost certainly come up.

Fallout lore is a little like Elder Scrolls lore in that what falls within the boundaries of the existing presented lore is surprisingly large. You know, what with the aliens, robots, and the future's weird surfeit of biologically-immortal stuckup assholes. And the giant mutated chameleons, at least one of which is friendly. And then there's the Chinese stuff on top of all that. And all the special interactions based around gender, more so than a lot of other CRPG series. Fallout's weird.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the fallout lore is that 3 and 4 arent canon

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jul 15, 2017

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

4 is nominally canon because it establishes cats as having survived the Great War. The rest is questionable.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Midnight Voyager posted:

ROBONIPPLES

Feminize Assaultrons

Somehow, I cant find this all that bad of a mod idea. It reminds me of Metropolis.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i feel like we're heading here so i'll post it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0do-QPoNh0

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
So what do you do when try to start your life over in a secluded farming village only to find out you still have to live within 50 miles of a black person? Give him the laziest recolor possible and swap his portrait with a different character of course. (Bonus points for using a portrait with a beard when the sprite doesn't have one. :effort:)

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

winterwerefox posted:

Somehow, I cant find this all that bad of a mod idea. It reminds me of Metropolis.

I'd like that a lot better, really. But I want you to notice that they actually gave the drat thing nipples. And hair, because god forbid a guy be attracted to a bald woman, even if it is a robot.

Jagged Jim posted:

So what do you do when try to start your life over in a secluded farming village only to find out you still have to live within 50 miles of a black person? Give him the laziest recolor possible and swap his portrait with a different character of course. (Bonus points for using a portrait with a beard when the sprite doesn't have one. :effort:)

LOL You poor bastard. There's more than one White Demetrius. There's also more than one White Maru. (Though I think some of them are on the Stardew forums and not the Nexus) But I love this guy because he doesn't like the other White Demetrius mod on the Nexus. He says, and I quote:

man in white hood posted:

I'm hoping to do a full on reportrait once I have the time. I also want to work on removing all references to Robins previous marriage and make Sebastian and Maru full siblings but don't really know where to start with that so don't get your hopes up for that mod anytime soon. I recommend you use this alongside STulio's White Maru if you like the sound of one big happy Robin family. You may also like SurtrDraugr's White Demetrius but personally i think his portrait looks a bit too much like a black guy in white-face.

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jul 15, 2017

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Shady Amish Terror posted:

I mean...the Fallout universe has some dumb stuff hidden away in its large number of nooks and crannies. I don't specifically recall a nipple-bot coming up at any point, but with the variety of themes about extremely human AI's lamenting the limitations of their build specs (and dumb, crazy mad scientists pursuing every possible bad idea somewhere all at the same time), it's almost certainly come up.

I mean...we can just point at Fisto, and say "Yeah. Yeah, somebody would absolutely build these is they had the materials." Those robot raiders even called some of their robots succubi.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I mean, if it's physically possible to make (in the universe), and somebody modded it in, they'd probably build it if they had the materials. That's why someone made a mod for it.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Some people already put breasts on everything, this thread is a proof of it. When humanoid robots will become commercially available, one of the first functions they'll fulfill will be sex with humans, no doubt about that. Same would be true for Fallout universe, despite the 50s theme.

Libido. Libido never changes.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Schubalts posted:

I mean...we can just point at Fisto, and say "Yeah. Yeah, somebody would absolutely build these is they had the materials." Those robot raiders even called some of their robots succubi.

Sure, but Fisto is just a repurposed security bot. It was by no means the original the original purpose of the robot itself.

aniviron posted:

"Too many people, not enough resources to go around?! gently caress that poo poo! Add a giant skull in the back! DRIVE UP PRODUCTION COSTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! WASTE MORE, MORE! Let's make this war machine intended for mass production as expensive and inconvenient to make as possible!"

Furia fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Jul 15, 2017

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

Furia posted:

"Too many people, not enough resources to go around?! gently caress that poo poo! Add a giant skull in the back! DRIVE UP PRODUCTION COSTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! WASTE MORE, MORE! Let's make this war machine intended for mass production as expensive and inconvenient to make as possible!"

You're not wrong, but then, this is the same universe where an untrustworthy corporation acting as a shadow government built huge, elaborate, intentionally unsustainable bunkers just to see what would happen (in addition to the several actually intended as long-term fallout shelters).

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

With these magic words, the King of Rape added another: 'CHIM,' which is the secret syllable of royalty.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Dwesa posted:

Some people already put breasts on everything, this thread is a proof of it. When humanoid robots will become commercially available, one of the first functions they'll fulfill will be sex with humans, no doubt about that. Same would be true for Fallout universe, despite the 50s theme.

I've got some bad news for you

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40428976
"Call for a ban on child sex robots"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dwesa posted:

https://youtu.be/oupVIveVt3E

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Dwesa posted:

I've never forgotten the wisdom of my seventh grade history teacher. Almost every invention in human history was made for one of three purposes: to make money off of it, to kill people with it, or to have sex with it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cythereal posted:

I've never forgotten the wisdom of my seventh grade history teacher. Almost every invention in human history was made for one of three purposes: to make money off of it, to kill people with it, or to have sex with it.

Four purposes; To try and impress the creator's preferred sexual preference, so they'll have sex with said creator.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKBJxZf-Dgs

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

Sexy Dicknipple Supermutants, with the dicknipple girth and length scaled based on the level of the enemy, and the turgidity based on the alert status. Bonus companion mod, comes with Dicknipple posing pouch armor.

poo poo man, you got a gift for this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Furia posted:

Yeah, Fallout is all about being minimal and practical. :rolleyes:

I mean seriously the first assaultron you will probably meet has the "Surly dame" voice, and says verbatim, "I'm a woooomaaan baby, can't you tell?" When you meet it and ask what kind of robot it is. It's a dumb, impractical mod, but so is the base game.