Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
They could just play 7 on 7...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Seltzer posted:

They could just play 7 on 7...?

Kalinic took the ball home.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

You missed the point where we only have 15 players

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

trem_two posted:

It's because he and Max don't get along

I can't believe this is happening

Still not a good reason to move to a team that will be playing in Lega Pro within 3 years due to bankruptcy.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Still not a good reason to move to a team that will be playing in Lega Pro within 3 years due to bankruptcy.

I think you mean Champions of Serie D in 2 years.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Biglia to Milan should be finalized soon. 17 million + 3 in bonuses. Whatever keeps Montolivo off the pitch.

https://twitter.com/popolorossoner/status/885575122035363840

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

:laffo: that garbage bag

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Biglia to Milan should be finalized soon. 17 million + 3 in bonuses. Whatever keeps Montolivo off the pitch.

https://twitter.com/popolorossoner/status/885575122035363840

:kiss:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Healbot posted:

:laffo: that garbage bag

That's what took it from "liked tweet" to posting it here.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

This Bonucci thing is getting too real, starting to move from denial to anger.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
That really seems like a boneheaded move. Maybe this is the season when someone else finally wins it. Wouldn't that be something.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Man, if this happens I am going to absolutely lose it. This is the reverse of the season when Silvio gave away Ibra and Thiago Silva.

Of course if Milan doesn't win the title it'll be a disgrace.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

massive gently caress up by Juve if they actually sell him. Would be the player to bridge from Chiellini and Barzagli to Rugani and Caldara

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Maybe this was Allegri's plan all along, disgruntle someone to send him back to Milan, then apologize and go back to Milan himself.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Milan got Biglia too. Serious contenders for scudetto.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/Scipionista/status/885798476797313024 pretty accurate.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I've been debating posting code tags since yesterday, lol. If we go to a 3-5-2 it'll be crazy, but I feel like Montella will stick with four at the back. Musacchio and Romagnoli will have to fight it out for the second CB spot.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Milan takes off, signs Dovizioso (Ducati MotoGP pilot) as the bus driver

https://twitter.com/CB_Ignoranza/status/885878763870932996

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Seltzer posted:

:worship: This might be the first time I buy a team I don't support's kit (thrift store buys excluded). In Green of course. I actually tried to contact the Verdi via facebook over a year ago to get some swag but they never update their page/probably don't speak english. I think I got their phone number but I never called.

Update for Seltzer: so far, most sold after purple are Azzuri and Rossi jerseys, Bianchi and Verdi getting little interest. As is right in the world.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
End of an era for Gobbi.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

This sucks but also I have a feeling it will end up being good in the long run.

Also lol

https://twitter.com/PawiroKazim/status/885950697732063232

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

canepazzo posted:

Update for Seltzer: so far, most sold after purple are Azzuri and Rossi jerseys, Bianchi and Verdi getting little interest. As is right in the world.

Shameful. Any possible reasons behind this? Color preference, football team preference among different neighborhoods? I cannot believe neutrals would sanction the underhanded cheating reds nor the ref assaulting blues. Btw I checked the shirts in the shop and they have all the neighborhoods insignia on the shirt, (which I didn't see in the unveil) it's awesome. This has now become a must buy. Someone float me some Euros.

look at this

You can see the other neighbohood signs here, they're all represented on the kits.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Shameful. Any possible reasons behind this? Color preference, football team preference among different neighborhoods? I cannot believe neutrals would sanction the underhanded cheating reds nor the ref assaulting blues. Btw I checked the shirts in the shop and they have all the neighborhoods insignia on the shirt, (which I didn't see in the unveil) it's awesome. This has now become a must buy. Someone float me some Euros.

look at this

You can see the other neighbohood signs here, they're all represented on the kits.

These were already really good but this is over the top excellent.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
:qq:

https://mobile.twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/885963386630045697

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Seltzer posted:

look at this

My guess is white is boring as it's our usual away kit, green is too weird maybe? The one I really don't get is blue, Fiorentina fans hate the Italian national team so blue should really sell the least.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

These were already really good but this is over the top excellent.

Yeah. I'm actually gonna get some now.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

My guess is white is boring as it's our usual away kit, green is too weird maybe? The one I really don't get is blue, Fiorentina fans hate the Italian national team so blue should really sell the least.

Is it because it's essentially a Juventus line up?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Milan gonna take it this year. Goddamn

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
So how many seasons before Milan go bust?

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Realy really want that blue Fiorentina shirt because Santa Croce = best district but ugh 85 Euros...

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jose posted:

We'll find out in October when the financial plan is supposed to be re-presented to UEFA. Also maybe when the fiscal year is over and we get the debt figures.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bonucci bought a page in the Gazzetta today to say goodbye to Juve:

quote:

Sono passate sette stagioni. Sette stagioni di vittorie, di sogni realizzati, di crescita avvenuta attraverso un legame empatico ed eccezionale con la Juve, nella sua assoluta interezza. Sei scudetti, tutti vissuti e conquistati lottando. Rimane certo il rammarico grandissimo per non aver vinto la Champions, maggiore però è l'orgoglio per i successi ottenuti e per aver fatto parte di una grande Famiglia. Ho sempre dato tutto, davvero, fino alla fine. Ho ricevuto, dato e imparato. Quella che oggi vedo guardandomi indietro è comunque una splendida storia, degna di concludersi nel pieno rispetto e affetto, senza intaccare ciò che ho vissuto insieme alla Società, al Capitano, ai compagni e ai tifosi"

quote:

Seven seasons have passed. Seven seasons of victories, dreams achieved, of growth through an emotional and exceptional bond with Juve, in it's absolute entirety. Six titles, all lived and won while fighting. There will always be a great regret for not winning the CL, greater though, is the pride for the successes and for being part of a great Family. I always gave my all, really, until the end. I received, gave and learned. Looking back today, what I see is still a great story, worthy of ending with great respect and affection, without damaging everything I have lived through with the team, as the captain, with my teammates and the supporters.

This is a little weird, but I think there's probably a bigger "thank you" printed on the page that I'm not seeing. Note that there's no mention of Allegri :thunk:

e: Found it

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jul 15, 2017

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Jose posted:

I'll be impressed if they last the season without something happening.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bonucci isn't bigger than the club, respect the crest, etc etc BBilan

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Only Inter get to use this insult!!!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Speaking of Inter. They just lost to Bundesliga 2 side of 1 FC Nurnburg. 2-1. Valero made his debut.

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imx97_JoRO8

The Yonghong Li-terror regime buying and holding players hostage against their will confirmed

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

lmao

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Cristian Pasquato, who has been owned or co-owned by Juve since 2008, and who has gone out on loan every year since then and never made a first team Juve appearance, is finally going to be sold.

And it's to Legia, so congrats mackintosh, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
So I've heard. Can't wait for us to get eliminated in the next CL qualifier so that we can sell him at a loss come winter. I'll have one more reason to shout "Juve merda".

• Locked thread