Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

^ pic of a goblin piss slut if anybody want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

thanks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gremlins were cool movies

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

is she actually listening

she was for the first 5 minutes then she got less responsive to stuff like booster cards and crafting items

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

she was for the first 5 minutes then she got less responsive to stuff like booster cards and crafting items

lmfao!!

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
so I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I remember way back seeing a documentary linked on the forums that was about soldiers in America being trained and conditioned to kill. I'm pretty sure it was something linked in an LF thread and I figure this forum is as close to it as I'll find. Anyone have any idea what documentary this might be? It was also more than a couple decades old and started off in boot camp from what I remember.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

fr0id posted:

so I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I remember way back seeing a documentary linked on the forums that was about soldiers in America being trained and conditioned to kill. I'm pretty sure it was something linked in an LF thread and I figure this forum is as close to it as I'll find. Anyone have any idea what documentary this might be? It was also more than a couple decades old and started off in boot camp from what I remember.

oh yeah i seen that i think the name of it was Full Metal Jacket

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh yeah i seen that i think the name of it was Full Metal Jacket

hah, funny enough the reason I was trying to remember it was that I was watching full metal jacket last night...

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Its a comment on the duality of mankind

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Bilirubin posted:

Its a comment on the duality of mankind

private Pyle is the Democratic Party

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

fr0id posted:

not cucked enough to be the democratic party

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

fr0id posted:

pyle blew the torso off his drill sergeant, meanwhile the democratic party can't even blow itself right

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the democrats are that dude who gets his camera stolen... was it rafterman?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

undercover FSB agent posing as hooker codename Skanka Potente: me so horny me peepee all over u in obamabed if u make great deal w/ Mr. Putin ya??

:smugdon:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ha ha ha oh is meester vestern beesiness man ohhhh mama i am too scyared to pees on obama byed and speel corporate secrets to nameless prostitutes, yes? who are certainly not kgb agents? i am soft fat man who lacks the courage to film this highly incriminating act ho ho ho

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

*putin attentively watches piss tape alone in dark room on loop while love reign o'er me plays on the sonos, also on loop*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

what the buck...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i think it looks better this way actually

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

al youve been ace on the ungulates lately

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

kinda hung up on the paul ryan legs tho... 🤔

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

al youve been ace on the ungulates lately

ungal!ates obv

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

oh i can also post this thing i spent a lot of time on now

god drat dude

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

i mss hannibal

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Al! posted:

agreed, this one has more personality and the flash was distracting. good job. :D

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

my idiot dogge (frank, the younger idiot, not the older idiot) is trying to use his shame-cone as a sort of head-shovel to scoop his food just up and around his face. not because he wants to eat it, but because he's on drugs and it's fun.

good job, frank.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Venezuela: the way we make money is on the verge of completely breaking down

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-oil-tankers-insight-idUSKBN17K0CE

TL;DR: Oil infrastructure in their loading port is so awful they have to hand-wash their goddamn supertankers to clean all the leaked oil off of the hull, otherwise other nations won't allow them to dock

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cosmic desert laundromat

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wanna play ur space quest al

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

:same:

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

punchymcpunch posted:

that dome is good as hell

DareToSlack
Aug 24, 2006
I'm not gay, but $20 is $20.
So I mostly lurk and this is probably pet island poo poo, but this is my favorite subforum to read while on break at work, dreaming of eating oligarchs, so I'm posting this here. One year ago today, I had an apartment fire and I lost my best friend in the world: Karl the cat.

Karl was a good cat. In my opinion (though yours may vary), he was the best cat.

If you've got liquor in your house, I'd appreciate it very much if you took a shot in honor of my best friend, Karl the cat.

I know you fuckers are drinking anyway.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

that dome is good as hell

:agreed:

DareToSlack posted:

So I mostly lurk and this is probably pet island poo poo, but this is my favorite subforum to read while on break at work, dreaming of eating oligarchs, so I'm posting this here. One year ago today, I had an apartment fire and I lost my best friend in the world: Karl the cat.

Karl was a good cat. In my opinion (though yours may vary), he was the best cat.

If you've got liquor in your house, I'd appreciate it very much if you took a shot in honor of my best friend, Karl the cat.

will do, and will inform you when it's done
:guinness:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DareToSlack posted:

sorry about karl he sounds cool

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

DareToSlack posted:

:woof: :catdrugs: :smith:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

DareToSlack posted:

I've had 2 shots on behalf of your loved one.
:3:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'll have a drink when I get home for Karl the comrade cat

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

DareToSlack posted:

im not drinking at the moment but ill smoke vapourize a fat slug o hash in tribute to Karl the cat rn

:radcat::angel::420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Good News!

Something catastrophic nearly happened but didn't (aside from American health care)

In San Fransisco, a Air Canada Airbus tried to land on the taxiway instead of the runway next to it. At what was likely the literal last second, the pilots realized their mistake and pulled out of it. In the aviation megathread in AI, smarty pants posters marvel at how nasty this almost was.

Duke Chin posted:

The planes the Air Canada A320 flew over were in this order: UAL-1 a 787-900, PAL115 an A340-300, UAL863 another 787-900, & UAL1118 in a wee 737-900. So those first three tails he went over were even taller, no?

goddamn this was almost a nasty mess.

For the unsure, 787s and A340s are large aircraft with presumably lots of people on them

Sagebrush posted:

Yep, you are correct. A 787 and an A340 have almost the same tail height -- 56 feet above the ground (vs. 36 feet for the shorty 737s I used above).

jesus loving christ

• Locked thread