Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

huh, Zelda's hate based relationship with Nova is a lot more complex and passionate than the hate based relationship she has with her boyfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

So what do you all think it'd take for Ramirez & co. to turn on Trump "for real this time, guys, I swear this was the last last straw".

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Regalingualius posted:

So what do you all think it'd take for Ramirez & co. to turn on Trump "for real this time, guys, I swear this was the last last straw".

I would say the piss tape but the bus tape with Billy Bush already happened so gently caress, I dunno. I think the Spectacle consumes all.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

KiteAuraan posted:

If by "right after" you mean anywhere from 6 to 10 thousand years later, sure.

Not to mention that it's far from certain that it was humans that killed all the animals: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/01/what-killed-great-beasts-north-america

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

chairface posted:

I would say the piss tape but the bus tape with Billy Bush already happened so gently caress, I dunno. I think the Spectacle consumes all.

The bus tapes was just "boys being boys", the piss tape could suggest that he is a....deviant.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

A piss tape would undoubtedly get some of the peanut gallery against him, which is loving pathetic since a pee fetish is maybe the least offensive thing he's done. But I gurantee there'd also be no shortage of cartoons with a donkey tsk tsking Trump while a boxer-clad Bill chases a woman in the background.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Oddly, I haven't heard any talk of any sleeping around Trump might have been doing recently. Is that just in the past for him and/or his dick doesn't work anymore?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

I'm disproportionately annoyed about 1776 apparently being between 2010 and 2010 on the dial here

Samurai Sanders posted:

Oddly, I haven't heard any talk of any sleeping around Trump might have been doing recently. Is that just in the past for him and/or his dick doesn't work anymore?

This is just wild speculation, but the more pessimistic answer is that it would be a lot easier to intimidate people into silence when you're president and/or the stakes of you getting caught are actually worth caring about for rich+privileged people who aren't you. He definitely hasn't stopped talking to women in the slimiest way possible, so.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fox News: President Obama taunts press as he gets high.

President Trump would have been so impressed by that solid gold telephone :smith:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

And another one turns.

Keep the orange bastard in there. Lock him down. If he gets impeached it's Voldemort time. As long as he's in there and everyone hates him and he hates everyone, at least he won't get anything done.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Somfin posted:

And another one turns.

Keep the orange bastard in there. Lock him down. If he gets impeached it's Voldemort time. As long as he's in there and everyone hates him and he hates everyone, at least he won't get anything done.

Everyone else in the GOP is already getting plenty of awful things done, though.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Regalingualius posted:

A "D" showing up beside his name.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Fight!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Fulchrum posted:

Nice.

A bit obvious, but still. Nice.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

:pedo: AGC.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Fulchrum posted:

As recently as the 90s, he was one.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If Pence is a reliever, why is he in the dugout, and if he's in the dugout, who is Coach Elephant talking to on the phone and calling by his name :confused:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Samurai Sanders posted:

It's definitely that his dick doesn't work. Slimeballs like him don't change their attitude

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

loquacius posted:

If Pence is a reliever, why is he in the dugout, and if he's in the dugout, who is Coach Elephant talking to on the phone and calling by his name :confused:

I THINK it's supposed to be he got a call saying Trump was done and yelling at Pence to start warming up. But who the gently caress knows anymore.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

loquacius posted:

It's like the cartoonist hasn't thought the technical aspects through.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the Tories' recent highs and lows – Boris Johnson has said EU leaders can ‘go whistle’ if they expect Britain to pay a divorce bill, while May has opened up about her devastation after hearing the exit poll on election night"

Telegraph:

Dunkirk (2017 film)

Independent:

After Delxcroix.

Times:

After Rodin.

Stephen Collins:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
why dragons

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Kurtofan posted:

why dragons
It'll probably make sense later on?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Kurtofan posted:

why dragons

It's a Game of Thrones spoof

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rebel Blob posted:

Gib Crockett in particular really liked Nixon:

That's the kindliest-looking Spiro Agnew I've ever seen.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Finally, the inspiration for Rick Perry's undergraduate degree, revealed!

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Somfin posted:

And another one turns.

I'm going to repeat what I said in another thread:

I disagree strongly with this. In the 90's, Gingrich politicized impeachment and went after Clinton because he couldn't win politically. I consider that morally wrong and damaging to our political institutions. By the same token, we shouldn't decide on whether Trump should be impeached based on what Pence might do; it should be based solely on whether high crimes and misdemeanors were committed. This probably sounds naive, but I don't think it is. We can fight against Pence politically as long as normal rules of politics apply. But if we say that a president can abuse his power indefinitely and we won't do anything about it because of politics, then we're giving him permission to keep doing so. The biggest fear when Trump came into office was that he was an authoritarian who would fundamentally change the powers of the presidency and the nature of our government. We have to stop him from doing that, and that likely means impeachment. If we don't hold him responsible, then we'll never be able to hold any of them responsible. If Trump is removed from office, then Pence will be weakened and suspect. More to the point, he'll know that we're prepared to hold him responsible if he abuses his power as well. The bottom line for me is that we have to show that the president isn't above the law, or it'll just make it that much harder to limit the president's powers next time. If Reagan had been impeached over lying about Iran-Contra, W. Bush might not have tried to lie to Congress about Iraq. Accountability is important if we want to have the ability to check the power of the president.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

why dragons

all dragons are dead, and theyre in hell

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Please photoshop lil bannon into all future comics.

It seemed oddly appropriate,

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

:3:

KickerOfMice fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jul 15, 2017

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I like that cat

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

Could be Kim Jong Un learned a lesson from Moammar Gadhafi. Gadhafi gave up his nuclear program when he saw what happened to Saddam Hussein. Bad move on his part.

Here’s a CNBC piece titled How the miserable death of Moammar Gadhafi factors into Kim Jong Un’s nuclear ambitions.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Does that Daschund want to gently caress the reader? Why is it giving me that look?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This is getting pathetic, unless he's being published solely in "Obamacare Sucks Today".

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

is mccarthy supposed to be a good in this comic

is that centrism

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

is mccarthy supposed to be a good in this comic

is that centrism

I think it's supposed to be "The Republicans, who used to be hardcore anti-Russia, are now pro-Russia."

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Alhazred posted:

Not to mention that it's far from certain that it was humans that killed all the animals: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/01/what-killed-great-beasts-north-america

The fact remains that "Native Americans lived in perfect harmony with nature and were at peace with one another and their environment" is essentially an Orientalist view applied to a large and diverse collection of pre-Columbian societies, consigning them, their agency, and their ability to be just as destructive to their environments as anyone else with the same technological capacities to a sort of never-changing savage state of nature. It's not surprising that Marty Two Bulls clings hard to it, necessarily, because too often the alternative in mainstream discourse is even worse. (And he's an older guy and grew up when the more nuanced assessments that modern scholarship is working on producing were nowhere to be seen, and the argument was more or less between peaceful state-of-nature a la Pocahontas and the worst sort of settler-scalping-savages narrative.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Trazz posted:

I think it's supposed to be "The Republicans, who used to be hardcore anti-Russia, are now pro-Russia."

That's exactly what it is. Peters may or may not be centrist, but he's not a GOP apologist.

• Locked thread