Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Rerail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

The great part of these is that unlike many videos, you can see exactly what they thought was going to happen and enjoy the moment they screw it up even more. For some reason it's much more satisfying to watch something reasonable go off the rails than to watch something that was never on the rails to begin with.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Nap time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hckzZ6T8yU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Classic fencing response?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

diplomatic immunity son

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017
Maybe this belongs in unpopular opinions, but boxing is wrestling is who gives a gently caress

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Wait hold on, nobody commented on this. Which would be way cooler, I wouldn't even be mad.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

iospace posted:

They're both shitheads, one's racist and one's homophobic.

So gently caress them both.

you right

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Wasabi the J posted:

Wouldn't it be fun if McGregor went into this fight fully intending to just kick Mayweather in the face?

gently caress yes.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Chichevache posted:

gently caress yes.

I think it would be cool if they both killed each other in the fight so we have two less poo poo people

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

EvenWorseOpinions posted:

Maybe this belongs in unpopular opinions, but boxing is wrestling is who gives a gently caress

100%

grb

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

LonsomeSon posted:

Wait hold on, nobody commented on this. Which would be way cooler, I wouldn't even be mad.

Do you have any idea what a roid-raging ferret is going to do to your hands?

Gruffalo Soldier
Feb 23, 2013

The Lone Badger posted:

Do you have any idea what a roid-raging ferret is going to do to your hands enemies?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Dad fails.

This is the funnest thing I've seen all week.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tadChlaKFVE

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard posted:

Dad fails.

IS he OK?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

DandyLion posted:

I don't like the idea of MMA fighters advertising Boxing as the red-headed stepchild of combat sports, since methinks a McGregor win would embolden such an opinion. Also (Mayweather awfulness notwithstanding), I think a lot of us really want to see McGregor taken down a peg for once.

I genuinely hope McGregor first takes Mayweather down a few times and gets everyone really worked up, and then knocks him out with a spinning kick and gets DQd. There's probably a clause in the contract that he'd forfeit the money if that happened though.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

"dad is a clown and way too wild when throwing around with the kids" <- headline

dads & moms are people & their children mostly survive <- irl

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

Bottom Liner posted:

These are the delicious tears of a man that shouted "TAKE OFF THE loving BURKA" and harassed a Muslim couple in Oregon

video in story: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/tak...f1egnjE.twitter

Didn't SCotUS just rule that you can't criminalise hate speech?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Two Feet From Bread posted:

Pretty much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...irst-amendment/

Justice Kennedy posted:

A law found to discriminate based on viewpoint is an “egregious form of content discrimination,” which is “presumptively unconstitutional.” … A law that can be directed against speech found offensive to some portion of the public can be turned against minority and dissenting views to the detriment of all. The First Amendment does not entrust that power to the government’s benevolence. Instead, our reliance must be on the substantial safeguards of free and open discussion in a democratic society.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

*scrotus

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

Dad fails.

The one with the guy shaving his beard off is amazing, the gamut of emotions running across the little girl's face before she starts to cry is pure art.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

That dude went far beyond just hate speech. He made threats and followed them for 20 blocks.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mu Zeta posted:

That dude went far beyond just hate speech. He made threats and followed them for 20 blocks.

Also mimed shooting them, :airquote: allegedly.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Mu Zeta posted:

Why is it a shock that it's not taught anymore? It has less and less power as time goes on. Eventually it will be like how everyone used to think MASH was the best show ever and nobody cares about it anymore, at least if you're under 25.

It's not about ignorance, it's just irrelevant.

Are you black?

https://www.facebook.com/palmbeachcountysheriff/videos/1509702622437924/

Car burglar drops his pants. Really annoying captions.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
I feel it anecdotally relevant to say here that my brother uses "jig" to refer to black athletes on the television, and that he has a five-year-old son.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Senior Woodchuck posted:

I feel it anecdotally relevant to say here that my brother uses "jig" to refer to black athletes on the television, and that he has a five-year-old son.

Anecdotally i feel like your nephew might say a wrong thing at a wrong time

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

In the year of our lord 2017, I was at a hockey game and after a dude and his wife and kid sat down in one of the front rows heard a guy yell, and I'm not kidding, 'get the gently caress out of here you greasy wop and take your human being kids with you'.
I looked back up into the stands slackjawed because my brain couldn't process what had just happened. The dudes friends were telling him to tone it down when he yelled 'gently caress that guy, just look at him!'
I don't know how or what or where the history was with this, but his buddies literally bum-rushed him back up to the concourse and I assume out of the arena because when they came back he wasn't there.
Since the family didn't even remotely react they probably didn't hear him.
For the life of me, I can't even begin to imagine the brain of someone who would say something like that in 2017. My only theory is time travel was invented in the early 1900s or so and he was one of the first to go through and chose a hockey game to reveal himself.
That's about it.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
"Oh hey. Hundreds of new posts in the Schadenfreude Thread. Maybe Trump did something that I haven't seen ye--"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYITxGniww4

:yikes:

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
Couple attempts the 'Dirty Dancing' lift, ends up hospitalized

quote:

After watching the flick over 30 times, bride-to-be Sharon Price, 52, and her fiancé Andy Price, 51, from England, decided they wanted to recreate the move during their first dance at their upcoming nuptials. But they soon discovered that it's not quite as easy as Jennifer and Patrick made it look.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
The schadenfreude will be on people who pay top dollar to watch mcgregor vs mayweather, much like the suckers who did it for Antonio Inoki vs Muhammad Ali, AKA the worst loving fight in recorded history:

Antonio Inoki stayed on the ground kicking at Ali's legs for 15 straight rounds.

Choice quotes from the wiki article:

quote:

Ali did not throw his first punch until the seventh round.

quote:

The fight was poorly received. The crowd at the Budokan threw rubbish into the ring and chanted "Money back! Money back!". Donn Draeger said of the response: "the Budokan janitorial people took almost a full day to clean up the garbage that was hurled at the two 'combatants' as the result of their lousy performance".[4]

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Railing Kill posted:

"Oh hey. Hundreds of new posts in the Schadenfreude Thread. Maybe Trump did something that I haven't seen ye--"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYITxGniww4

:yikes:

Not Trump specifically, but yea, this administration is always doing something retarded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.c055f1249d31

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

nerdz posted:

The schadenfreude will be on people who pay top dollar to watch mcgregor vs mayweather, much like the suckers who did it for Antonio Inoki vs Muhammad Ali, AKA the worst loving fight in recorded history:

Antonio Inoki stayed on the ground kicking at Ali's legs for 15 straight rounds.

Choice quotes from the wiki article:

no way

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

There's plenty of video out there, and it looks just as ridiculous as it sounds.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

This happened in town the other day.

Motorists alert Springfield police after seeing children in a plastic wagon being pulled through a roundabout

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/35764555-75/mom-arrested-for-using-car-to-tow-kids.html.csp

"According to Lt. Scott McKee, Donahue told police she “didn’t understand what the problem was because she was only driving 5 mph and she just wanted to show the kids a good time.”

edit: I don't live in Springfield, they suck.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
The PPV is $100. I wouldn't pay $100 to watch anything on television. This is insane.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

Beer_Suitcase posted:

This happened in town the other day.

Motorists alert Springfield police after seeing children in a plastic wagon being pulled through a roundabout

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/35764555-75/mom-arrested-for-using-car-to-tow-kids.html.csp

"According to Lt. Scott McKee, Donahue told police she “didn’t understand what the problem was because she was only driving 5 mph and she just wanted to show the kids a good time.”

edit: I don't live in Springfield, they suck.

I used to live in Springfield...

tbh I'm not surprised. I saw this stuff a lot there...it was an interesting place to live.

And yes they do suck! lol

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

I've seen dogs being contrite but never a dog humiliated

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

zakharov posted:

The PPV is $100. I wouldn't pay $100 to watch anything on television. This is insane.

This is the heart of the matter.