Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

TBeats posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/886262145645760512

I can't tell if drudge is turning on trump or what

Pretty sure everyone but the die-hardiest of diehard maga warriors is looking for the exits. They want to set themselves up in a favorable light for whatever the gently caress comes after Trump.

Rats, sinking ship, you get the idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Don't worry, if liberals show even a shred of backbone, Drudge will fall back into lockstep.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

MRC48B posted:

if liberals show even a shred of backbone

lol

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
FAKE NEWS :sad:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

bulletsponge13 posted:

Pulling this back up.
You join the FFL. Then end up playing cymbals in a Daft Punk cover for a cheeto colored retard.

And I thought I had bad luck in our Army.
The rest of them probably feel embarrassed. The Legionnaire is probably thrilled to be hanging out in Paris, eating people food, and smashing cymbals, rather than getting raped by a Slavic NCO in the French Guiana jungle.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Drudge is only in it for Drudge

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

any approval polls lately

im curious

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

any approval polls lately

im curious

Last I checked the lack of news translates to "holding steady at: BAD; core redhats remain basis of support"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Only the fake polls remain

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!

MrYenko posted:

Similar to "SUPER STORM SANDY" which probably would have resulted in nothing worse than overturned lawn furniture if it had hit Florida, Katrina hit what amounted to a soft, completely unprepared target. :(

Sandy was interesting for all the folks live streaming things. The most memorable one were the couple in a basement that immediately flooded and you could see power strips floating on the water, plugged in and still switched on :suspense:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Capn Beeb posted:

Sandy was interesting for all the folks live streaming things. The most memorable one were the couple in a basement that immediately flooded and you could see power strips floating on the water, plugged in and still switched on :suspense:

To be fair the breakers would have caught that in moments but still lol

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
Speaking of, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show bailed out the National Guard during Sandy

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

TBeats posted:

chris kyle an american hero got on top of the louisiana superdome and shot looters

:patriot:

I'm a bit late I know. People circle jerk this dude even knowing that. I mean, obviously he made it up, but even to lie about such a thing lol

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jul 15, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Further evidence the private (parts) sector can solve all our problems. MAGA

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Wow that guy who blogged during Katrina is a total rear end in a top hat. My favorite part (aside from fantasizing he's in Mogdishu mowing down hordes of brown people, ofc) is when he proudly talks about meeting his best friend by bullying the poo poo out of other kids in grade school together.

Super nice guy.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I'm a bit late I know. People circle jerk this dude even knowing that. I mean, obviously he made it up, but even to lie about such a thing lol

It's not despite that, it's because of that.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/886307455499591681

edit: also this

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/886286641215795200

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

MRC48B posted:

Don't worry, if liberals show even a shred of backbone, Drudge will fall back into lockstep.

Hmm what's likelier

GOP opposition to trump with any substance

Or liberal backbone flexing

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Or: Bloodgates :unsmigghh:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
A random thought that popped into my head: According to some random website there are a little over 1.5 million people named Donald in the US.

I'd be interested in a trend line for that in about 20 years.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

TBeats posted:

A random thought that popped into my head: According to some random website there are a little over 1.5 million people named Donald in the US.

I'd be interested in a trend line for that in about 20 years.

Probably see a spike from the MAGA types with a complete drop off after he gets convicted for working with the Russians.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

BaconAndBullets posted:

Probably see a spike from the MAGA types with a complete drop off after he gets convicted for working with the Russians.

I thought Russians good now since they have a manly man making much money now.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

the first, expected

the second, holy poo poo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/886015376173268992

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
holy gently caress you know its bad when the insurers say its bad lmao

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

They don't want to kill you!

They want to expend the absolute minimum amount of money necessary to keep you paying your carefully crafted premiums.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

yes

its very crazy

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The healthcare bill is hosed on a vote for at least a week because McCain had a blood clot removed above his eye. He's in Arizona for a week.

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/886377543347077121

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

facialimpediment posted:

The healthcare bill is hosed on a vote for at least a week because McCain had a blood clot removed above his eye. He's in Arizona for a week.

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/886377543347077121

Is this irony or not I can't tell

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

So do u think the new health care bill will let everyone take a week off work for a free blood clot removal operation

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
McCain has had it up to here :eyepop:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I need to find the letter from my insurance company long ago where they dropped me for a "pre-existing injury," which was one I acquired while I was insured with them

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

quote:

ON MONDAY NIGHT, Hurricane Sandy hit the armory of the New York Army National Guard’s 69th Infantry Regiment,

nice

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
its just unbelievable how disgusting the GOP is I can't believe people still back them

edit: that isn't rich as gently caress of course

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
take that liberals

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

its just unbelievable how disgusting the GOP is I can't believe people still back them

Have you heard of hillary's emails friend

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Two Finger posted:

Have you heard of hillary's emails friend

:eyepop:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

Republicans are real americans.

What the gently caress is wrong with you.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

We are far, far into that psychology experiment where person A will forfeit part of their free money in order to make sure person B gets none.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

kanye wasn't wrong

• Locked thread