Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

I honestly didn't think Bad Man would come along himself on this shitshow. Don't you have subcontractors for that poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

SunAndSpring posted:

lol, the files in the mimic desks are also mimics.

No doubt the oxygen is also mimics.

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
LOL at Allison getting fully gory after one sword swing. The devils are probably rolling their eyes at that amateurish effort.

Reene posted:

What about them? I don't see anything strange about them.
They're a lot darker than the previous panel. Quick, someone look over every devil panel and see if their eye colour is linked to mood à la White Chain.

choobs
Mar 25, 2004
Never bring a duck to a cock fight.

Rhaka posted:

I honestly didn't think Bad Man would come along himself on this shitshow. Don't you have subcontractors for that poo poo?

Now where, might I ask, is fun the in that.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I wish the page was Oscar looking up, another panel of bloody combat, then a panel of Oscar slowly sinking back down into the hole.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
allison: gently caress you dad im gonna touch everything!

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Archenteron posted:

I wish the page was Oscar looking up, another panel of bloody combat, then a panel of Oscar slowly sinking back down into the hole.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Rhaka posted:

I mean... unless he had some tangible contribution like wig splitting weapons or a giant drill or something that allowed them inside.

Turns out pro-crimers don't really respect an 'ideas guy'

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Forgall posted:

Reach heaven through lifting with your legs.
Reach heaven through leg day.

The sanctioned action is to squat.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Motherfucker posted:

Turns out pro-crimers don't really respect an 'ideas guy'

Thought he was more of a 'remodel your mask and never work in this creation again if you don't give me a cut of your poo poo guy', but hey, I'm into it!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

SardonicTyrant posted:

Reach heaven through leg day.

The sanctioned action is to squat.

Charon knows this better than most.

Also I like 1-11 standing back from the action all "uh...great work, team!"

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Rhaka posted:

Thought he was more of a 'remodel your mask and never work in this creation again if you don't give me a cut of your poo poo guy', but hey, I'm into it!

Thats the council of ricks demons. My red boy Oscar works for money and power through homicide.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

They're a lot darker than the previous panel. Quick, someone look over every devil panel and see if their eye colour is linked to mood à la White Chain.

It's just the lighting. Everything is fuschia-washed and it makes for a very dark orange when laid over yellow.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Reach Clevin through violence

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Interlude.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
82 White Chain Born In Emptiness Returns To Give You That Real Talk

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

lmao at that hovertext

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I hope White Chain lightens up and becomes cool again. This side of her is rrally ugly.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
give us real talk with white chain i dare you

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

stone cold posted:

lmao at that hovertext

King Au's were known for marching to battle wearing helms that did not cover their faces by his decree; they obliged, seeking to show their bravery before their liege and so he would know and honour them, even if they fell.

The more astute officers proposed the command was so foreign spies, assassins, and saboteurs could not disguise themselves in the uniform of the Yellow City and go about their foul business unidentified, and congratulated themselves on their insight.

In truth, King Au watched the faces of his men, rightly fearing the betrayer and usurper from within far more than any agent from beyond the Yellow City's walls.

e; oops i got hovertext confused with storytime

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Never stop these. I don't get 90% of them but still find them hilarious

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

edgy white chain needs to wipe that sad look off their fac- oh.. oh right.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
man i really want to turn one of white chains panels here into an av

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Tollymain posted:

man i really want to turn one of white chains panels here into an av

Which one?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i meant doing my own slapdash attempt but im intrigued to see what you get up to with this :v:

i like panels 6 and 8, they look really good

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Mazerunner posted:

King Au's were known for marching to battle wearing helms that did not cover their faces by his decree; they obliged, seeking to show their bravery before their liege and so he would know and honour them, even if they fell.

The more astute officers proposed the command was so foreign spies, assassins, and saboteurs could not disguise themselves in the uniform of the Yellow City and go about their foul business unidentified, and congratulated themselves on their insight.

In truth, King Au watched the faces of his men, rightly fearing the betrayer and usurper from within far more than any agent from beyond the Yellow City's walls.

e; oops i got hovertext confused with storytime

:3:

it happens

but also, like, a teatime interlude with white chain is plenty metal enough for me

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

Tollymain posted:

i meant doing my own slapdash attempt but im intrigued to see what you get up to with this :v:

i like panels 6 and 8, they look really good

Too tired for anything fancy, sadly.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
much like white chain

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
it is forbidden by the old law to admit the airplane entrance

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

𝔘𝔭𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢.

Cool angel! Cool angel! Petal knights have such interesting designs (as do all angels tbh) - and it is interesting that both of the ones we've encountered so far talk in different shades of red text?

WINNERSH TRIANGLE fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jul 22, 2017

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The perfect interruption to White Chain's discourse on how angels are perfect law robots.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
White Chain has gotten really impressively full of poo poo since her talk with 1 Metatron

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I bet White Chain is gonna job to this new person and just look like a god drat nerd.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"im an invincible lawbot with no foibles who totally doesnt want to be pretty" i continue to insist as i shrink and transform into something something dril tweet you get the idea

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Also very hypocritical of White Chain to say "I never lie or eat" despite having a coffee brewer in her apartment in the first arc.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

white chain stop ittttttt

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
White Chain going through her emo stage. "It's not just a phase, Allison!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
And it was such a nice tea house, too.