Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cephalectomy posted:

i want to see the rock drop the peoples elbow on Trump

I don't remember if that particular matchup ever happened. Maybe one of the w restling fans can chime in on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Vin Diesel also seems like he would be a solid candidate.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I don't remember if that particular matchup ever happened. Maybe one of the w restling fans can chime in on this

I've been posting them as my hosting allows. It's not my fault if you've missed them so far

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

When's the last time you saw a positive or even neutral article about Trump?

I've been posting them as my hosting allows. It's not my fault if you've missed them so far

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

quote:

stop quoting oxballs

Cubone
May 26, 2011

show us the photos oxballs
show us the photos you deadbeat, you prince of lies

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Responding to oxballsack posting is so cool Hillary does it

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cubone posted:

Did you miss the pic I posted last page?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Your link is broken

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Vin Diesel also seems like he would be a solid candidate.
I love Vin but I'm a sad fan who would want a Riddick finale more than a presidential run. I think I would fund that. "I would level up my candidacy on every election!"<rolls d20>

Alan Smithee posted:

I swore to myself that I would post this if some dumb bastard mentioned Hillary again in the Trump thread.

The blood is on YOUR HANDS! YOU gently caress! YOU STUPID gently caress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68qJN9MwDfY

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Knight posted:

I love Vin but I'm a sad fan who would want a Riddick finale more than a presidential run. I think I would fund that.

Then you are a fool. Well intentioned, perhaps, but foolish nonetheless.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

why won't you show us? what are you hiding? seducer. accuser. deceiver. invader. where are the photos, you piper of pestilence, you merchant of miscreance

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Then you are a fool. Well intentioned, perhaps, but foolish nonetheless.
Some of us have to play the loser so others may win

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Knight posted:

I love Vin but I'm a sad fan who would want a Riddick finale more than a presidential run. I think I would fund that. "I would level up my candidacy on every election!"<rolls d20>
I swore to myself that I would post this if some dumb bastard mentioned Hillary again in the Trump thread.

The blood is on YOUR HANDS! YOU gently caress! YOU STUPID gently caress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68qJN9MwDfY

ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh and we were worried trump would push the nuke button.

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker

Alan Smithee posted:

Bernie would have won

e: holy moley Donald Trump won the election? lol

DangerDan fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jul 16, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DangerDan posted:

Bernie would have won

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cubone posted:

why won't you show us? what are you hiding? seducer. accuser. deceiver. invader. where are the photos, you piper of pestilence, you merchant of miscreance

You name me demon, yet you shelter a demon within your midst. Open your eyes, fool! Raise up the stars from your eyes! It is you who are deceived most grossly

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68qJN9MwDfY&t=142s

Gotta use this timestamp.

I'm getting a serious Michael Scott Dunder-Mifflin training video vibe off this

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

poisonpill posted:

I'm getting a serious Michael Scott Dunder-Mifflin training video vibe off this
I thought more David Lynch's Rabbits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA

If anyone thought Hillary could appear human or have the timing for comedy, this was your wake-up call 2 decades early

LOL you bastards!@

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
This page is at least 78% Oxball related content.

A while back, I had this idea. I procrastinated, and lost the image till recently, when I finally stumbled across it again. After finishing it, I wasn't quite happy with the end result - a matter of scale - I couldn't quite see myself recreating the animation. But I do like what I did do.
Inspiration:

:getin:
:sadcoke:

Result:

If anyone has the source image without the cropping up top, I might be able to make something a little better.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LordSloth posted:

This page is at least 78% Oxball related content.

A while back, I had this idea. I procrastinated, and lost the image till recently, when I finally stumbled across it again. After finishing it, I wasn't quite happy with the end result - a matter of scale - I couldn't quite see myself recreating the animation. But I do like what I did do.
Inspiration:

:getin:
:sadcoke:

Result:

If anyone has the source image without the cropping up top, I might be able to make something a little better.

Idgi that's a png with no animation

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Yes, I was too lazy to do an animation when I haven't quite figured out the issue of scale and am unhappy with my original source not including all the glorious hair.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You name me demon, yet you shelter a demon within your midst. Open your eyes, fool! Raise up the stars from your eyes! It is you who are deceived most grossly

so spoken in the shadow of false prophesy! our faith thus betrayed, by what madness should we trust such an augury?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LordSloth posted:

Yes, I was too lazy to do an animation when I haven't quite figured out the issue of scale and am unhappy with my original source not including all the glorious hair.

Is it just a scaled image? Have you considered something more of a pixel art modeled on that scaled image?

Like this: :mitt: or a mix such as: :berned:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
just thinking about how people thought comey's testimony would have any impact and having a good lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Relin posted:

just thinking about how people thought comey's testimony would have any impact and having a good lol

They had viewing parties and people took time off of work to go to a bar in the middle of the day to watch that poo poo. I bet some bosses even dragged their whole office out to it lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS OXBALLS

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cubone posted:

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS OXBALLS

Go look silly I just posted an excellent img a paage or two ago

Cubone
May 26, 2011

WHERE ARE THEY

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Is it just a scaled image? Have you considered something more of a pixel art modeled on that scaled image?

Like this: :mitt: or a mix such as: :berned:

Yes. And Yes. Most a limit of time and :effort: (probably talent too) since I just refound that image again less than a couple hours ago. I'll probably take another pass at it in a different style, but not tonight (3 AM). Thanks for the two suggestions, though.

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jul 16, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

5er posted:

That's how we got here.

Seriously, every motherfucker needs to vote. VOTE, SHITBIRDS

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

A hearty :hmbol: at the fact that Dudley Jar-Jar Tomp is less popular at 6 months out than Geraldine loving Ford, who fell off a popularity cliff after he pardoned Richard MIlhous Big Crook Nixon. I am an old goon so I remember that - that national relief of replacing Tricky Dick with a balance-free buffoon who fell down stairs a lot and tripped on everything, then the national outrage when he pardoned Dick. There were hearty lols indeed in those days - but nothing like the LOLs of today!

SNL was definitely easier. Chevy Chase would pratfall down something and Gerald Ford, everybody! And no one of my age can ever forget his genius bigly strategy for beating inflation by having the government make like 200 million "Whip Inflation Now!" buttons that we were supposed to wear. And the USS Pueblo, captured by North Korea and the sailors were prisoners for months. All of that and Geraldine is still more popular than Tomp!

Bacon Taco fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jul 16, 2017

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum
I don't pay attention to Oxballs posts because this is the LOL thread, but I noticed someone disparaged the swinging tits.

The swinging tits are the only redeeming things of those posts and I will not stand for disparagement of large and swinging breasts, even though I prefer the human kind. Speaking of which, enjoy Dog the Bounty Hunter's only redeeming feature, which is his wife's tits.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUH8vqVjA9n/

Bacon Taco fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Jul 16, 2017

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
trolls: no!!!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Are these literal swinging tits or figurative. Please quote and respond only to swinging tits moving pictures because lol if you read the articles

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Oxtail why do you keep posting pictures of the Facebook man with a rather sweet looking pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

insane man gets off probation and whooooosh churns out dozens of pro-trump posts almost immediately. maga