Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Post surgery selfie! Sore but recovering well.

FluxFaun has a new favorite as of 19:56 on Jul 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sociopastry posted:

Post surgery selfie! Sore but recovering well.

Glad to hear you're doing well! What was the surgery, if you don't mind sharing?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Mocking Bird posted:

I finally found a skin product that works for my acne which is great because gently caress makeup

Also I got a dick pic from a goon once but it was because I wanted to see his neato dick tattoo

You're so pretty! :allears:

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Glad to hear you're doing well! What was the surgery, if you don't mind sharing?

I got sterilized! Now I don't gotta worry about that, which is very cool. They also documented it properly for me so I can use it as evidence if I decide to get any transitional surgery down the line, which was very nice of them.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

This is my last day in the shop. My boss has done a lot of stupid crap and I'm tired of being on the poo poo end of the stick. Gonna miss my customers, but also I have a job lined up in a chocolate factory. Shhhhh... it's a secret until 4:01PM.

And here's a banana slug I met the other day. Been dying to see one of these guys for years.

I wish I had a pic of the stellar jay that I had to catch when it flew into the bus. Also caught and released some garter snakes.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

slugs and snails are cute and I like them

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Scathach posted:

This is my last day in the shop. My boss has done a lot of stupid crap and I'm tired of being on the poo poo end of the stick. Gonna miss my customers, but also I have a job lined up in a chocolate factory. Shhhhh... it's a secret until 4:01PM.

:stwoon:

quote:

And here's a banana slug I met the other day. Been dying to see one of these guys for years.

I wish I had a pic of the stellar jay that I had to catch when it flew into the bus. Also caught and released some garter snakes.

Awwwww! :3:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Sociopastry posted:

I got sterilized! Now I don't gotta worry about that, which is very cool. They also documented it properly for me so I can use it as evidence if I decide to get any transitional surgery down the line, which was very nice of them.

I've been wanting to do that for years, then I found out my fiance is likely sterile which is seriously awesome. Congrats!

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

easily one of the quickest procedures I've ever had done, too. I was in and out in about three hours, including prep and wake-up time. my nurses are awesome and as soon as I'm able I'm making cookies and bringing them in. would recommend, even with the soreness.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Scathach posted:

I've got slugs.

You and your dude got a good dawg.

Said something earlier and could have exchanged critters for a few hours.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Wife and me on our 10th anniversary.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

I've got slugs.

You and your dude got a good dawg.

Said something earlier and could have exchanged critters for a few hours.

I love slugs. Easily one of my favorite critters. I do like critter exchanges. And yeah, we did get a damned good doggo. He's currently lying in a patch of sunlight outside the bus listening to Nascar races.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Sociopastry posted:

What's your opinion on puppy dog tails?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Scathach posted:

I love slugs. Easily one of my favorite critters. I do like critter exchanges. And yeah, we did get a damned good doggo. He's currently lying in a patch of sunlight outside the bus listening to Nascar races.

Last night I was crabbing in kitsap county and I saw what I could only describe as horrible mutant foot long centipede-butterfly worm swimming around the lights. Did not want to touch.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

very good, A++++.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

Last night I was crabbing in kitsap county and I saw what I could only describe as horrible mutant foot long centipede-butterfly worm swimming around the lights. Did not want to touch.

Yeah since I'm from the desert, all the ocean creepy crawlies still freak me the gently caress out. I don't like swimming in unclear water. I discovered some massive snails at Twin Lakes a few weeks ago andit took me a bit to get into the water.

E: if any WA goons are headed to Nascar at the fairgrounds this weekend, I'll be there with Helios on the campgrounds. Feel free to come say hey.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Jul 15, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Scathach posted:

Yeah since I'm from the desert, all the ocean creepy crawlies still freak me the gently caress out. I don't like swimming in unclear water. I discovered some massive snails at Twin Lakes a few weeks ago andit took me a bit to get into the water.

Moon snails in the sound get unbelievably massive. Pretty harmless if you arent another snail or clam though.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Growing up I lived in a house with a low wooden deck that the slugs would come out of en masse every evening in the summer. Stepping on one (in a sock, no less) is an intensely unpleasant feeling.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sociopastry posted:

I'm guessing you're not into gardening :(

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
Finally ventured out to the old Forbes Field outfield wall.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm guessing you're not into gardening :(

http://www.instructables.com/id/Installing-and-testing-an-electric-slug-fence-on-a/

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Phthisis posted:

Finally ventured out to the old Forbes Field outfield wall.

I once again assert that I am pro chest hair

Come at me, bird mod!!!!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sociopastry posted:

easily one of the quickest procedures I've ever had done, too. I was in and out in about three hours, including prep and wake-up time. my nurses are awesome and as soon as I'm able I'm making cookies and bringing them in. would recommend, even with the soreness.

So, is it still "dangerous" for women to get it done, or is that only relative to a vasectomy?

I feel like, it being 2017, that procedure must be safer than it was, no?

Either way, I'll be getting snipped, though I'm still nervous about it :ohdear:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

she calls it her france tower hair. 2 night sleepover full of awesomeness. poor kiddo had a meltdown, but is asleep now.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

So, is it still "dangerous" for women to get it done, or is that only relative to a vasectomy?

I feel like, it being 2017, that procedure must be safer than it was, no?

Either way, I'll be getting snipped, though I'm still nervous about it :ohdear:

It is an invasive surgery, I had to get there incisions, but over all not as bad as say, a hysterectomy. I also opted out of the non invasive coil procedure

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Haaa I approve of the hair! Adorable.

Well I quit my fun job with the poo poo boss. I feel relieved. My coworker was shocked when I handed her the key and I think said boss was too startled to yell when I called him.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Please excuse the terrible tie knot, but the wife and I got tickets to Hamilton, and I was too excited to make it look good.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You'll be bald soon mate

RIP in piece

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Isn't that considered bald already?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Negrostrike posted:

Isn't that considered bald already?

That's a bald assertion.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

You'll be bald soon mate

RIP in piece

lovely genetics. What can ya do? :shrug:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zipperelli. posted:

lovely genetics. What can ya do? :shrug:

Better get a hat, Florida is a bad place to be bald.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Randaconda posted:

Better get a hat, Florida is a bad place to be bald.

I used to shave my head. It made my mornings so much easier. It was pretty great in general....... once I got a base tan. Sunburns on your scalp suck :(

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zipperelli. posted:

I used to shave my head. It made my mornings so much easier. It was pretty great in general....... once I got a base tan. Sunburns on your scalp suck :(

They do. :smith: I have my hair, but still almost always wear a Jags cap, but that's because I'm a hick.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Preparations for the pagan death cult sexy party are coming along nicely.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

I mean, it's just a regular pagan death cult gathering, but I love to have fun.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

FELD1 posted:

I really like this outfit. It looks comfortable and perfect for a cool beach. I hope you had fun :)

I did! Surviving the shores of Lake Superior is much easier with a huge sweater

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla has a new favorite as of 21:30 on Oct 26, 2018

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Sociopastry posted:

very good, A++++.