Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

theperminator posted:

Shush, the men are talking.

Don't talk to your betters this way, eucalyptus picker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

It's not backseat modding you dolt, it's mocking you for posting "but but but HILLARY" whenever piss daddy does something wrong as though it has any relevance at all

Hey friend have you heard the good word? Trump is fine.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

theperminator posted:

Hey friend have you heard the good word? Trump is fine.

Didgieridon't post, savage

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

theperminator posted:

Shush, the men are talking.

Paging one of you concern troll trumpies to come call this dude sexist because you care so much about sexism and racism when democrats do it

Oh nobody cares because it's not a liberal doing it, how hypocritical, but nothing matters, it's okay when my party does it, etc

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Prorat posted:

This might help you get off

I can still see her decadent western eyes shamefully uncovered :byodood:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

It's not backseat modding you dolt, it's mocking you for posting "but but but HILLARY" whenever piss daddy does something wrong as though it has any relevance at all

but but but hillary works and is a valid defense in the court of public opinion, also posting nancy pelosi's face in campaign adds wins elections

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Jukebox Hero posted:

Paging one of you concern troll trumpies to come call this dude sexist because you care so much about sexism and racism when democrats do it

Oh nobody cares because it's not a liberal doing it, how hypocritical, but nothing matters, it's okay when my party does it, etc

a guy got probated in D&D for calling someone a oval office

this isn't D&D

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2017/07/focus_on_russia_or_health_care_dems_divided_on_message

NEW YORK — House Democratic Caucus Chairman Joe Crowley hesitated when asked about his party's core message to voters.

"That message is being worked on," the New York congressman said in an interview this past week. "We're doing everything we can to simplify it, but at the same time provide the meat behind it as well. So that's coming together now."

lmao you wonder why the public shrug their shoulders and pull the lever at a sexist with a twitter problem, good luck getting the russia stuff to stick this is literally the alternative

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Mnoba posted:

sucks when actual evidence of stuff exists i know, look at you lmao yes good luck impeaching trump cause he almost sent out a tweet

what is with these continual hot takes of "he wasn't immediately arrested therefore it was nothing"

I also like the goalposts movin' to "well, have you considered that the democrats suck." it was so long ago that they were at "there was no contact of any kind"......

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

what is with these continual hot takes of "he wasn't immediately arrested therefore it was nothing"

I also like the goalposts movin' to "well, have you considered that the democrats suck." it was so long ago that they were at "there was no contact of any kind"......

It's totally reminiscent of all the "nothingburger" takes that Hill Folk were dropping pre-election

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

To be fair it's a pretty good argument.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The Russia stuff *is* hurting Trump and it's only going to get worse. Problem for Democrats is they're still heading for civil war that's going to explode in 2020 when 18 candidates dogpile onto the primaries.

The big question is if the GOP loses the House in 2018. Kinda up in the air. The Dems have no message but it might not matter. If the Republicans lose the House without accomplishing anything, then Trump might get challenged in the 2020 primaries. If that happens on both sides, it's going to be a total political meltdown.

Ted Cruz launches a coup attempt. Both parties splinter and Zuck becomes the American version of Macron and crowns himself Roman Emperor.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jul 16, 2017

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

in non-god's-perfect-child news, it is still extremely cool how don is a big man high t alpha male. the sun is awful but i don't give a fuuuuuck:

A transcript of the chat, seen by senior diplomats, reveals his touchiness. Mr Trump says: “I haven’t had great coverage out there lately, Theresa.”

She replies awkwardly: “Well, you know what the British press are like.”

He replies: “I still want to come, but I’m in no rush.

“So, if you can fix it for me, it would make things a lot easier.

“When I know I’m going to get a better reception, I’ll come and not before.”

DancingShade posted:

To be fair it's a pretty good argument.

oh yeah it's totally, completely true, the democratic party is a bunch of fucker shitstain neoliberal trash and Bernie Would Have Won, but you know, whataboutism

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

The Russia stuff *is* hurting Trump and it's only going to get worse. Problem for Democrats is they're still heading for civil war that's going to explode in 2020 when 18 candidates dogpile onto the primaries.

The big question is if the GOP loses the House in 2018. Kinda up in the air. The Dems have no message but it might not matter. If the Republicans lose the House without accomplishing anything, then Trump might get challenged in the 2020 primaries. If that happens on both sides, it's going to be a total political meltdown.

The Republicans won't lose the house so long as it's gerrymandered to hell. But I don't think the Dems will have this civil war solved by 2020, much less 2018. The left faction absolutely will not give ground, and the neolib faction holds the pursestrings

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Nothing really matters as long as wealth keeps increasing, which it is.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

central dogma posted:

Nothing really matters as long as wealth keeps increasing, which it is.
The same belief took hold among Democrats in 2016 and they still got smashed.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

whataboutism has it's place, but has to be used wisely by politically mature individuals.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Haha entirely wrong too

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

in non-god's-perfect-child news, it is still extremely cool how don is a big man high t alpha male. the sun is awful but i don't give a fuuuuuck:

A transcript of the chat, seen by senior diplomats, reveals his touchiness. Mr Trump says: “I haven’t had great coverage out there lately, Theresa.”

She replies awkwardly: “Well, you know what the British press are like.”

He replies: “I still want to come, but I’m in no rush.

“So, if you can fix it for me, it would make things a lot easier.

“When I know I’m going to get a better reception, I’ll come and not before.”

lol what a baby

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Panzeh posted:

lol what a baby

That's what driving a hard bargain looks like

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
what is he bargaining for

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Piss de Bundy posted:

why doesn't trump drink I can't trust a man who doesn't ...Freddy drank he was cool as gently caress

Hahaha his brother died of alcoholism because his dad was Donald Trump Senior

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Prorat posted:

More spaces in between punctuation. You are not American and are using a translator.

Lmao .

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Oh Trumpy, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey Trumpy!

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Oh Trumpy, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey Trumpy!

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Look at that loving disgusting misshapen head and face lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

Remember when he escaped from Magneto?

Hail Mr. Satan! fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jul 16, 2017

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares?

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Whoa dang you got a spook out of me

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao yesssss

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
USA USA USA USA USA

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Piss de Bundy posted:

USA USA USA USA USA

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
hello pissbaby idiots how are you all doing today

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

USA USA USA USA USA

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Streak posted:

hello pissbaby idiots how are you all doing today

You know, posting pictures of Clinton, and yelling "OH YEAH BUT CLINTON" and basically talking about Clinton

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

You know, posting pictures of Clinton, and yelling "OH YEAH BUT CLINTON" and basically talking about Clinton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Joke will be on you when Spunky reports you for offtopic posting lol

• Locked thread