Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Yeah well this was shot back when the Tigers were relevant. I wisely decided to stop caring about them after the Clintonian way in which they blew the 2006 WS and was vindicated when they blew another one a few years later in an equally-embarrassing manner.

Plus I hear Verlander might be on his way out so they won't even have "team that employs the guy boning Kate Upton" to put on their resume anymore. Detroit sports as a whole are not worth paying attention to right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

safely sodomized posted:

i had an aunt and uncle replace their alcoholism with rear end in a top hat fundamentalist born again religion and thats genuinely better for everyone

sounds like its better for them and literally nobody else

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

:thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

safely sodomized posted:

ive never seen an episode of doctor who in my life and i never will. god bless america

the hottest take I'll ever make is that David Tennant was alright :colbert:

*torn to shreds by the shambling masses*

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Regular Nintendo posted:

lol its a moral obligation to disenfranchise republicans by any means necessary

the fact that 40% of republicans think he's doing average or worse is pretty surprising

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Me. Give it to me. Give me all your money.

ok send me your full name, address, and ssn so I can make sure you get the money

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

safely sodomized posted:

the fact that 40% of republicans think he's doing average or worse is pretty surprising

thirty

six

ffs you're as bad as Trump

worse than that is the small % of democrats who said he is doing better than past presidents

boop the snoot has issued a correction as of 16:45 on Jul 16, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
there's only one sports team i care about. and if jesus could only care about one team (the same team) then that's good enough for me. and that team is the dallas cowboys.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You know, it just occurred to me that the 2016 election was between two old white bitches. Except America elected the old whiny bitch who sits on the porch all day telling the kids to get off their lawn instead of the old badass bitch who has all sorts of cool poo poo in her yard and invites the kids to come play with it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

:vince:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TBeats posted:

I invested in GAB as a investment in Free Speech...as Twitter continues its campaign to devolve Free Speech into their social construct, GAB is open to Free Thinkers... In short, everything Twitter wanted to be, its investors wanted it to be, will actualize on GAB...

so gab will make money

I'm pretty sure that's what investors want, money, you guys got a plan going for that?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAbSaOOnB1s

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I got a 40% in Meat.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tennant was the best doctor and the writing has been poo poo the last few seasons

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

there's only one sports team i care about. and if jesus could only care about one team (the same team) then that's good enough for me. and that team is the pittsburgh pirates aka pirates of pittzance

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

I would actually watch Dr. who if this were the case

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Vertical Lime posted:

men's rights riot time

mods change my name to men's rights crisis actor

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I think kanye should be a dr who

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

triple sulk posted:

tennant was the best doctor and the writing has been poo poo the last few seasons

I never liked Matt Smith

whoever the gently caress the old guy was loving sucked

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
more like Doctor WHOOOOAAAAAA

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

for some reason i thought it was going to be sophie from peep show. im now rewatching peep show

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Squizzle posted:

whoa, nice

moffat is still in charge so it's still going to be awful

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the next incarnation should play basketball all the time and be called dr hoop

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mister magpie posted:

dr who is always awful tho,thats why its fun

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
dr who christmas specials are stupid as hell but not nearly as stupid as christmas so :shrug:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

dr who is always awful tho,thats why its fun

How Do You Steer A Triceratops

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol that gas leak year of Community where abed goes to inspector spacetime convention and mentions the lady inspector everybody tries to forget

it's real

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Doctor WHOAAAAAAA far out maaaaaaaaaaaannn

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dr who christmas specials are stupid as hell but not nearly as stupid as christmas so :shrug:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mister magpie posted:

:rip:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

go seculars

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.reddit.com/r/doctorwho/comments/6nmir1/spoilers_megathread_the_13th_doctor_is/?sort=controversial

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Weeping Wound posted:

my good sir, have you heard of voat, the premiere place for self-phrenology and race warring

Wasn't voat where the 8chan pedophiles all fled to when the finally got kicked off that board?

Weeping Wound posted:

I never liked Matt Smith

whoever the gently caress the old guy was loving sucked

I did not care for Matt Smith, but Capaldi has been an excellent return to the older style you dick.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

i go away for less than 10 minutes and

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/886588838902206464

TRUMP

like it's such a loving beautiful day outside donnie

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mister magpie posted:

isnt it mr broadchurch now?