Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

did this fucker paste himself into the opening of citizen kane?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

ThndrShk2k posted:

Zuck's not even french

And he's Augustus, not Julius

Macron claimed (metaphorically) to be Jupiter. So yeah, he should probably watch his back in mid-March, I am just saying.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

rip Tulsi that was quick

lbj was good so im willing to see what gabbards platform would be

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

bombing serbia is good and we should do it again

agreed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Poor Colorado DSA can't get it right. They're called snowmachines in Alaska.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

nobody outside alaska knows nor gives a poo poo

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

nobody outside alaska knows nor gives a poo poo

When I was growing up, the rednecks I went to school with would routinely get into fights over both whether it was appropriate to call them snowmachines vs. snowmobiles, and also which particular brand was the superior one.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Thoguh posted:

In Colorado, snow machines are what they use when there's still no snow on the slopes in late September.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
https://mic.com/articles/182238/the-democrats-biggest-donor-says-the-party-is-blowing-it-and-should-get-behind-bernies-platform#.KU6Z9lNiK

quote:

“When people say Bernie is crazy, no. Bernie is talking about inequality. That is the burning issue in the United States.”

That is a message that progressives, and particularly Bernie Sanders supporters, have been trying to drive home with the leadership of the Democratic party since Hillary Clinton’s brutal loss in the 2016 presidential race — often, some have felt, to little avail. But it’s no longer a message coming from outside the establishment: it’s now the opinion of Tom Steyer, the largest donor to the Democratic party.

Dem should know when they done hosed up when moneybags goes "Sanders is cool and good, ya dumbasses!"

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 16:23 on Jul 16, 2017

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

When I was growing up, the rednecks I went to school with would routinely get into fights over both whether it was appropriate to call them snowmachines vs. snowmobiles, and also which particular brand was the superior one.

same but over whether blast processing or mode 7 produced a better gaming experience

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

navyjack posted:

In Colorado, snow machines are what they use when there's still no snow on the slopes in late September.

at Beech Mountain, NC you could hear the snow machines running all night over what would otherwise be bare slopes well into November last year

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

c'mon kids, get in the roadmachine, you're gonna be late for learnbuilding

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

jon4vermont pictured in nicaragua, 1986 overseeing the CIA operation to import cocaine

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i'm seeing booker 2020 as more of a rubio 2016

Same

anime was right posted:

" She preferred, she said, to fix Obamacare. "

nope. no way. get her out of here.

We fix it by making it single payer

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ThndrShk2k posted:

https://mic.com/articles/182238/the-democrats-biggest-donor-says-the-party-is-blowing-it-and-should-get-behind-bernies-platform#.KU6Z9lNiK

Dem should know when they done hosed up when moneybags goes "Sanders is cool and good, ya dumbasses!"

It's probably because the donor class basically are upset that their moderate republican bad dem candidates can not win at the ballot box.

No wins means not corrupt Tammany Hall bad dems for them to control and influence.

The whole point of campaign contributions is to corrupt and subvert democracy.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ThndrShk2k posted:

I'm Nazi Doogie Houser screaming "it's afraid!!!"

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

This photo only reinforces my hope that 2017 will be the year bigfoot is finally able to achieve mainstream recognition. This blurry photograph is further proof that they are leaving their natural habitats, perhaps in response to a perceived threat.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

I'm Nazi Doogie Houser screaming "it's afraid!!!"

hedge fund managers are mad that their shiity moderate republican canidates can't win at the ballot box.

Not wins means no politicians for them to control.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://rantt.com/the-resistance-has-already-started-and-its-nasty-8568dbc42cc0

as far as I can tell this isn't a parody, but it sure as hell reads like a clickhole article

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

anime was right posted:

"Helping Small Businesses, Start-Ups & Job Creators: Small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy and job creation. Kamala is committed to both making sure small business owners have access to capital and to cutting excessive red tape. As Attorney General, she supported efforts to stop abusive lawsuits against small businesses and business owners, and in Washington she will fight for our California small businesses and job creators."

lmofa

she really is a carbon copy of obama

of course she is

Clinton and Obama are the only successful Dem presidents in the last half century, they're gonna cling to that playbook at all costs, and any time they lose they'll just say it's because they didn't stick to the playbook hard enough

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Squizzle posted:

lbj was good so im willing to see what gabbards platform would be

how comfortable are her pants

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Dreylad posted:

https://rantt.com/the-resistance-has-already-started-and-its-nasty-8568dbc42cc0

as far as I can tell this isn't a parody, but it sure as hell reads like a clickhole article

Love that Aiston is more comfortable with "extremely conservative" true democrats than with any sort of left push.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

ThndrShk2k posted:

But remember McGovern?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Macron hosts Netanyahu, condemns anti-Zionism as anti-Semitism

This Macron guy sure is great!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I thought we permabanned commie nedflanders

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

quote:

“We will never surrender to the messages of hate,” Macron said, standing on the site where French police, on the night of July 16, 1942, detained thousands of French and foreign-born Jews before facilitating their transports to Nazi concentration camps across Eastern Europe. “We will not surrender to anti-Zionism, because it is a reinvention of anti-Semitism.”

"oh you oppose the building of jewish settlements in the west bank? what are you? an anti-semite?"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

logikv9 posted:

I thought we permabanned commie nedflanders

banished to gbs

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

ThndrShk2k posted:

The donor class is very much not united right now as it dawns on them that the democrats can't actually follow up on any of their promises if they can't win

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kamala Harris is very House of Cards lady that tried to defeat Frank the president of House of Cards.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

ThndrShk2k posted:

lol that his list of "progressive policies to address inequality" is infrastructure spending, clean energy, and higher pay for 1099 workers

he's saying that Sanders' messaging is cool and good, but this hedge fund billionaire doesn't seem quite on board with "eat the rich" as an actual policy

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Corporate puppets can't win is the flight side of give them food or they'll kill us

Isn't Ned that stereotype commie who gives up social justice for class war

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nonsense posted:

Kamala Harris is very House of Cards lady that tried to defeat Frank the president of House of Cards.

Bernie is frank underwood yelling go gently caress yourself into a cellphone

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nonsense posted:

which one

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i think commie nedflanders cant even see cspam or soemthing awesome like that

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Corporate puppets can't win is the flight side of give them food or they'll kill us

Isn't Ned that stereotype commie who gives up social justice for class war

hes the "ctrl f marx and prepare to have your mind blown" guy

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

lol that his list of "progressive policies to address inequality" is infrastructure spending, clean energy, and higher pay for 1099 workers

he's saying that Sanders' messaging is cool and good, but this hedge fund billionaire doesn't seem quite on board with "eat the rich" as an actual policy

The fact that contract work is becoming so common is another sign that the whole US economy is really hosed up in terms of worker's rights.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

iirc he thinks im a paid shill for the hillary campaign or somethign like that

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

safely sodomized posted:

hes the "ctrl f marx and prepare to have your mind blown" guy

Remember the time he yelled at his i-pad during a 3 hour drive home and then posted it unedited as a thread

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

safely sodomized posted:

i think commie nedflanders cant even see cspam or soemthing awesome like that

I think that was dalael (or was him as well)

he posted a thread in GBS addressed to C-SPAM after the election because he couldn't read and/or post here lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
commie nedflanders comes from the age of insanity with posters like smoothrich freely roaming the forums

• Locked thread