Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

The judge system is a fun way to make sure you don't stick to the same strategy every single battle, I never got why people disliked it so much. Also the story of FFTA is awesome
They wanted to use the same strategy every single battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I've done 3 of the things I set out to do this weekend plus I played some PUBG and Rocket League. Still need to beat the Isle of the Dead in Wiz 6 and make some sonic CD attempts.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

messing around with my op endgame dudes in diablo 3 at work, last weekend im working before i get a good shift :)

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm going to try and finish Shovel Knight tonight

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm going to try and finish Shovel Knight tonight

nice. Shovel of Hope campaign?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i cant believe i finally completed system shock. for such an old game its surprisingly dense, has a lot of insanely forward thinking ideas, and its super engaging despite the terrible controls.

Now that I've done that, I think it's time to beat system shock 2, after all these years.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

KOFXIV. I can't play this game at all

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Finally made it to Act 4 in Path of Exile without dying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh wait I've made it here before. Never mind.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyways, I died to a guy in Crystal Vein or whatever, who when I killed him he did at least 1200 damage plus whatever my resistances would of mitigated, in a explosion that covered the entire map.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Unlocked the Vampire job in Bravely Default :madmax:. It requires you fighting 6 dragons w/99,999 hp. The boss himself was way harder then the dragons tho.

My crew:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Anyways, I died to a guy in Crystal Vein or whatever, who when I killed him he did at least 1200 damage plus whatever my resistances would of mitigated, in a explosion that covered the entire map.

lmao that white flame zombie is awesome

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bravely Defualt and Second a majorly win

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Made it to the Forest Area in Wizardry 6, finally. I think I'm almost there

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

extremely steampunk posted:

I need to replay FFT and also ogre battle. That is a good chunk of gaming time

i played ogre battle 64 for the first time earlier this year, that game is pretty nuts. not really like any other jsrpgs that i know

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mods ?

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

ArfJason posted:

Now that I've done that, I think it's time to beat system shock 2, after all these years.

One of the best RPGs ever made, have fun

Zas posted:

i played ogre battle 64 for the first time earlier this year, that game is pretty nuts. not really like any other jsrpgs that i know

I never could finish OB64, used to play through the original Ogre Battle (or the PS1 port) every few years

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

extremely steampunk posted:

One of the best RPGs ever made, have fun

right after like 3 hours of system shock 1, i played about 8 hours consecutively of system shock 2

this is not healthy

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

glory to the many

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

right after like 3 hours of system shock 1, i played about 8 hours consecutively of system shock 2

this is not healthy

Game on

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I got frozen by a rare enemy once right after killing that guy so I couldn't do anything but watch in horror since I had no anti freeze flask.

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Unlocked the Vampire job in Bravely Default :madmax:. It requires you fighting 6 dragons w/99,999 hp. The boss himself was way harder then the dragons tho.

My crew:

Hell yeah. I'm about to try this before ending Chapter 4, but I'm Lv 52-54 or so and apparently that's quite low for this sidequest

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

folder posted:

Hell yeah. I'm about to try this before ending Chapter 4, but I'm Lv 52-54 or so and apparently that's quite low for this sidequest

I think I was around 60 when I started. The dragons are simple enough but the vampire himself is pretty tough. Had to abuse the bp cheez trick I learned

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

path of exile expansion drops august 4th, in the meantime the new season of d3 starts tonight and ill be playing that and witcher 3 at work (my shift spills into friday morning so it counts :) )

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Stopwatch mode in burrito bison sucks loving dick

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

Stopwatch mode in burrito bison sucks loving dick

soon as you get to level 4 its basically pointless

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At midnight Ill be playing Splatoon 2. Until then, Im going to finish DMC1.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

soon as you get to level 4 its basically pointless

when you launch at 400 mph or whatever every time its just luck if youll be able to hit the poo poo taht gives you more time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

when you launch at 400 mph or whatever every time its just luck if youll be able to hit the poo poo taht gives you more time

i had literally everything buffed out and one upgrade level higher from a loop and i still couldnt beat a run i did half upgraded before my first time travel

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm about halfway to level 6 (to unlock the last thing) but drat is this awful. I even unlocked all the special options like always picking Pineapple Girl and having a wider FOV, and I'm still lucky if I gain a fraction of a bar.

I thought maxing out LUCK and then overleveling it would help with the spawns of the things you need to get extra time, but it seems like it's just completely random.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Titanfall 2 while Splatoon 2 downloads. I'm going g to be up until 4am

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I'm still at work sadly, but when I get back I think I'll make a start on AC4: Black Flag, before playing some Race 07 and Dominion (the card game) with friends when they come over, in the evening. Should be good!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pressing the flashing counter prompt in shadow of morder, arkham and games of that like, and being rewarded with a cinematic combat manoeuvre.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Pressing the flashing counter prompt in shadow of morder, arkham and games of that like, and being rewarded with a cinematic combat manoeuvre.

youre looking for the Goomba Stomp Thread

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ToME has me by the balls boys

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I am going to play Metal Gear Solid 2 some more today.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Doom rehauled everything in the multiplayer and made all DLC free forever so I'm trying it out again before I go get Splatoon 2.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Currently playing the waiting game while thinking about Splatoon 2