Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

you can binge through rick and morty in a weekend. it's really really good, and the only problem is there are only 2 seasons, and it takes them like a year and a half to make new seasons.

Venture Brothers seasons take centuries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zen death robot posted:

what’s the deal with McCain?

he stayed at the Hanoi Hilton when he should have stayed at a Hanoi Holiday Inn Express...

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

rear end cobra posted:

If you're wondering, Donald J Trump will live to the age of 88 when his Alzheimer's disease will finally get the best of him

(mental age) 14 (real age) 88

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zen death robot posted:

what’s the deal with McCain?

:jerry:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Reality Winner posted:

you can binge through rick and morty in a weekend. it's really really good, and the only problem is there are only 2 seasons, and it takes them like a year and a half to make new seasons.

the animation is so incredibly well made. it looks pretty simple, but like adventure time its so so so well made, and that takes a lot of time

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3BlFZWJNA

:getin:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Arms_Akimbo posted:

If you look at their previous disclosed funding rounds, you'll see that chances are very good that this new money also came in from Disney and Fox. Vice is a joke.
even a few hundred million i was being reallllllly generous

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

the animation is so incredibly well made. it looks pretty simple, but like adventure time its so so so well made, and that takes a lot of time

and it looks like a lot of it is 24 fps which is pretty insane

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
DO NOT GO! I tried to place an order three wings and a biscuit original for my grandmother who is going through Chemotherapy and craving KFC. I tried at 5:45 to place the order and the cashier told me that they didn't have mayo or wings and that it would be a wait. I told the cashier I didn't have time to wait and I wand would take some of the order and come back for the wings in 15 minutes so to please make so more wings. I dropped my grandmother off as she was tired and came back to the KFC at 6:15. Waited till 6:27 to place my order, where they told me it would be a 5 minute wait on original wings. I waited in the drive thru line till 6:51 to get to the window and pay. The manager then tried to convince me that I should take crunchy or grilled or I would have to wait another 20 minutes for the original wings. I told her I had already waited that long she told me I should take another piece of meat and not wait. Really?! Then she proved THREE different times to convince me to change my order. Do you really think I've now paid and waited a ridiculous amount of time to NOT get what I've asked for. Her excuse for me having to wait was that she was handeling the counter. I have never received such a lack of professionalism or customer service in my life. I hope someone get in touch with me and issues me a refund. I begged for a receipt so that I could complete this survey while I sit in the disgusting park lot and waste more of my time. If my grandmother weren't fighting through cancer and craving this, I would have left long ago.

Instead of working to fix my concern the manager is outside smoking now!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

never trust people who praise their own hometown

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/886424621397966848

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
rick and morty, created by Justin "gently caress the union" Roiland

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Unperson_47 posted:

you should stay away from texas

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
@DPRK_News is the real voice of the #resistance

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

C-Euro posted:

I should probably watch Rick and Morty because it's watched by a lot of people whose taste I trust, but I watched the pilot and it might be too weird and random even for me. And I like a lot of weird random humor.

I should give it another shot but I have a weird aversion to watching TV by myself.

The first three episodes were kinda weird for me but after that it's straight home runs every time.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Regular Nintendo posted:

Burlington VT is home to the world's tallest file cabinet. Who gives a poo poo

that is bullshit, it's just a bunch of regular cabinets stacked on top of each other

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

pitts burgh is good now wtf

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

burlington coat factory we'r emore than great coats

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

C-Euro posted:

I should probably watch Rick and Morty because it's watched by a lot of people whose taste I trust, but I watched the pilot and it might be too weird and random even for me. And I like a lot of weird random humor.

I should give it another shot but I have a weird aversion to watching TV by myself.

The creators have admitted that there was too much belching in the pilot, they found a good balance pretty quickly

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:wow:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Reality Winner posted:

zuckin' got my bits cashed in

zuckin' makes me feel good

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i heard that the japanese voices for rick and morty are gendo and shinji which sounds cool

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Thatim posted:

i am ready for trump week

cause every week is trump week

oh is it trump week now?

infrastructure

ranch

tech

jobs

now its trump week?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I watch very little TV but I was at a friend's place yesterday and he put on Rick and Morty and it was p good.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Guy Goodbody posted:

that is bullshit, it's just a bunch of regular cabinets stacked on top of each other

how do you think filing cabinets work smdh

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

"The Paris of Appalachia" :lol:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Citizen Tayne posted:

George Romero filmed all his movies in and around Pittsburgh, dude. Sorry the truth hurts.

Because he didn't have to do anything to make it look like a post apocalyptic wasteland

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

that's burlington as in burlington in south jersey

as it's near philly

in that side of pa

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
gently caress yeah ranch week gonna make a salad

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

A Handed Missus posted:

I'm going entirely by this tweet without having read the article :c00l:

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/886737270828675072

the very least he can do is die a pathetic death, since we just lost 3 much better old dudes.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
rick & morty is so well made, i wish i could make a video like this to explain how incredibly tight it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

as in site of a dead mall with a nice fountain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YVcRSRqv0Q

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
John McCain DeathWatch 2017

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

pls dont die john

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Unperson_47 posted:

never trust people who move to a wealthy place and think "finally, i'm around REAL PEOPLE, not subhuman poors"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the AHCA demands a blood sacrifice

sack up, McCain is going

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
tbh arizona will elect someone worse in his place so i hope he makes it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rear end cobra posted:

rick & morty is so well made, i wish i could make a video like this to explain how incredibly tight it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

how does that have two million views

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
has anyone checked to see if scott brown moved to arizona recently?

• Locked thread