Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Try using some forward-firing missile launchers, so you can lay down pain where you actually want it to go instead of hoping the turrets will win.

Had some free room on the upper level, do it's now got a little observation deck above the bridge. You may also notice the shuttle's got its armor on.

That's courtesy of the Albatross itself.

The Pod Bay also has its welders installed.

As for recycling parts?

Grinders and maglocks on the back deck. Dump your poo poo and head back in to equip new parts or repair your ship.

As for the Merge Blocks on the Albatross itself?

Take a guess :v:. At the very least I'm gonna go for a fancy disposable armor shell, as well as some useful things like external cargo and fuel pods I SUPPOSE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
drones on planets just kills the game with lag

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Sanctum posted:

So I spent the better part of my weekend trying to take out a SPRT Headquarters. I did not succeed. :(

Initially I setup a base on the alien world and started to assault a headquarters with a very successful (at least against all forms of drones) small grid heavy fighter. Small but brimming with guns, call it a corvette if you like!

The fighter was actually perfect at dealing with spawning drones, I never saw the need to revise anything. Mostly light armor but heavy armor in all the right places. The base was still kicking my rear end. So I re-purposed my giant miner as a wall of large turrets with heavy armor. Surely that would do the trick!

Nope. The ground around the base was so littered with dead drones and various debris that my game was running out of memory and crashing. I decided to take the lessons learned and start again on the earth SPRT HQ.

Streamlined the corvette construction process, dropping them right on top of the base. Made an effort to snipe turrets but the drones kept coming and I didn't have time to creep closer after finishing repairs from the last drone encounter.

Time to construct a special-purpose hydrogen battleship designed to bring death to all! I have decoys, manual hotkeys to all the turrets, and armored like a tortoise. :getin:

Killing many drones while salvaging their parts for repairs, I tried for a round 2 against the actual HQ but was forced to retreat to space.

With my specialized constructors and everything streamlined I was ready to jump back down there and try again after some quick repairs and major re-icing. At this point I disabled drone spawning in the game options, I'd killed ~20 on the earth HQ and didn't want to start crashing again. Even so I wasn't able to make any progress.

As I was mining more ice, a military transport decided to fly directly into range of my heavily gunned mothership, my damaged but all turrets operational battleship, and all the guns of my main base. That guy is gonna have a bad day. :toot:

It single-handedly destroyed everything in one pass. Battleship obliterated. Couldn't save the wreckage of my mothership before it fell into the moon. RIP 5000 salvaged thruster components in the cargo.

The trick is to build a brick and use terrain to dodge as much of their guns as possible while you bumrush the base. Then when in contact with the base you disassemble it with your grinder, ALL OF IT :colbert:

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Couldn't you just connect a command seat to the base and then hit the power off keybind?

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

That doesn't work if you don't own the blocks.

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Ah, I guess that finally got fixed.

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer
You can still do that by transferring ownership of timer blocks I think.

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
I as just trying to teach a friend who had got the game in humble bundle to play and jesus gently caress they've been working to actively make the game more unpleasant to new players. The game kept spawning out landers literally on opposite sides of the planet from one another; when we abandoned landers and tried the spud starter, it kpet spawning us arounf 500 km away from one another and typically with the planet between us.

I really need to start working again on that custom scenario.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.

Drake_263 posted:

I as just trying to teach a friend who had got the game in humble bundle to play and jesus gently caress they've been working to actively make the game more unpleasant to new players. The game kept spawning out landers literally on opposite sides of the planet from one another; when we abandoned landers and tried the spud starter, it kpet spawning us arounf 500 km away from one another and typically with the planet between us.

I really need to start working again on that custom scenario.
Doesn't the lander come with all the gear you need to build a Medical Station? Whoever spawns in it just sets down somewhere, plops down a Medical Station on the wreckage of the ship, and everybody spawns together... Then the real teamwork of building a starting base begins!

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010

XkyRauh posted:

Doesn't the lander come with all the gear you need to build a Medical Station? Whoever spawns in it just sets down somewhere, plops down a Medical Station on the wreckage of the ship, and everybody spawns together... Then the real teamwork of building a starting base begins!

Yeah, but I thought it'd make a nice 'crash course' into engineering to have said friend pull their lander apart for spare materials.

carticket
Jun 28, 2005

white and gold.

I think learning to bootstrap is an important skill in this game, so a planetary lander, lone asteroid, or survival ship start is what I would train people on. And yeah, starting on the other side of the planet sucks, but it doesn't take THAT long to cross it.

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
"Hey, so here's a new game I want to introduce you to, wanna try?"
"Sure!"
"Great! So I want you to fire up the game and join my server.."
"Oookay, done,"
"Great! Now it spawned me literally on the other side of a loving planet from you so, uh, just sit there while I fly to you, alright? This is going to take about, uh.. twenty minutes.."

If you spawn on the opposite side of the earthlike planet, that's about 120km of a distance. Factor in having to circle around the curvature of the planet and that turns into about 180km. 180 km, at 100 m/s, is 1800 seconds, or about 30 minutes.

We're both halfway responsible adults with paying jobs. It's hard enough to get any gaming done together without factoring in half an hour of loving foreplay.

I'm not saying that having bigass maps isn't cool, I'm just saying that it'd be nice to have an option to get into the action quickly without taking increasingly arcane methods to have everyone start in roughly the same place.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Another week, another round of bugfixes;

quote:

Summary:
Hello, Engineers! Once again, we’ve got a minor update for you today with more crash fixes and a couple of improvements as the team battles with the last few remaining issues in the next major update.
This particular upcoming major update has many changes to the code so it also requires a huge amount of additional testing which of course adds to production time. The majority of our programmers and testers are working on this which is why the recent minor updates have only contained a small amount of improvements. The image shown here is a good example of what searching for and trying to reproduce a crash in the game can look like. But we are expecting significant increases in performance from these changes so it’s still definitely something you can look forward to and we appreciate your patience with this.

Next Tuesday we will be streaming at 8PM CEST on the Keen Community Network over on Twitch. This stream with Marek will be focusing on the vision for Space Engineers as well as giving a more detailed update on the progress of performance improvements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4nX8jLyt24

Fixes:
- fixed Campaign crashes
- fixed MyProgrammableBlock crash
- fixed welder radius
- fixed missing rotation cube arrows
- replaced NaN value on HUD for 0.0

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Drake_263 posted:

I'm not saying that having bigass maps isn't cool, I'm just saying that it'd be nice to have an option to get into the action quickly without taking increasingly arcane methods to have everyone start in roughly the same place.

Everybody just gave you one. Build a Medical Station.

Verizian
Dec 18, 2004
The spiky one.
Yeah, if you're going to introduce someone to the game pick a different starting point or prep the area a bit first.

Hell if you start a map, land then build a medbay+solar panel on your lander you can have them join and they'll probably crash first thing. That's when you laugh and tell them to spawn at your medbay so you can show them the ropes.

If they're smart enough to learn the controls and land safely in one of those deathtraps on their first try then they can probably build their own medbay and you can respawn at it.

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
First time she cratered herself into a mountainside, second try she almost got the thing down in one piece - she lost the primary thrusters and made a bigass hole in the side, but it was still recognizable as the blueberry lander.

Honestly, I might have to design something that doesn't handle like a pregnant hippo for a lander at some point..

Drake_263 fucked around with this message at 23:09 on May 25, 2017

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Clearly it should say "Hardware penetration in progress" :wiggle:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Another week, another round of bug...fix...es.... :stare:

quote:

Summary:
Hello, Engineers! Today’s release is a major one bringing you some of the biggest optimizations in the game’s history. For example, the 16 players and 16 red ships multiplayer scenario ran at a sim speed of 0.25 before optimizations and now it runs at 1.0! We achieved this by reducing blocks per frame updates, reducing world matrix calculations per frame, and by enabling multithreaded physics. The team still plans to continue with further optimizations in areas like ship collisions, explosions, loading times, planets, memory usage and more! Additionally, We are also pleased to announce that the multiplayer synchronization code has been optimized further. Moving on, there’s a bunch of camera improvements including much better 3rd person camera behavior with creations that have subs-grids so there’s less snapping to 1st person when rotating the camera around the main grid. We have a new glass rendering technique which means that windows should no longer glow in darkness and look more realistic. On top of all this, there’s a huge amount of bug fixes, art fixes, crash fixes and general improvements in this update so thank you for your patience with some of these issues.
Just as a heads up for the modders out there; due to many blocks being optimized, some older block mods may need updating. See the forum thread linked in the description for more information: https://forums.keenswh.com/threads/warning-for-block-mods.7395156/ Among the many changes this week, we've added asynchronous entity creation to the ModAPI, which allows a mod like ServerLink to operate much faster. This release was thoroughly tested but as there has been so many changes in the code we will especially appreciate it if you report bugs that you find. Although many of you do this already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7YCE7PWU0A

What is new:

- implemented optimizations + multithreaded HAVOK physics
- implemented glass shader with reflections

Fixes:
- fixed various 1st and 3rd person camera issues
- fixed various desync issues in multiplayer
- fixed spotlight effects
- removed redundant geometry from fourth mission in campaign
- fixed crash with programmable block antenna communication

I'm already loading up the good old Battlecarrier to see what kind of FPS it pulls now. :f5:

edit: Have some FPS-testing.

The sim speed's up, at least.

The real surprise, however, is with projectiles.

Generally unloading the Battlecarrier's guns on anything grinds the game to a halt, but the fps stayed relatively steady, and the projectiles themselves just flew on fine at full speed :stare:.

The same could not be said for pitting it against something with similar firepower, however. It chugged to stop-motion pauses.

Planets have gotten a real FPS increase too. How big an increase?

Dropping the Battlecarrier in "merely" makes it slow instead of poo poo the bed at a frame-per-minute FPS. It can't lift vertically in atmosphere, "merely" maintain altitude and ascend on forward thrust, but there is indeed no hiding planetside from it :toughguy:. (The missing blocks are due to a slightly-damaged blueprint and the World not having the big X-3 Heavy Battery Cannon mod installed).

Smaller capital ships, however, actually run outright-well :stare:

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Jun 2, 2017

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Woah. Might be able to actually run this game with planets on my potato of a computer now.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
One thing that made me stop playing this game was how terrifying the memory usage was, ealier versions would use up so much memory trying to load it that I would need to have the task manager active as a kill switch so my computer wouldn't hardlock. The single player campaign was so ridiculous that it was like a slideshow that took forever to load so I couldn't even finish it. However they seemed to have done a great job in fixing the main problems, but I'm still hesitent to load it up again.

I remember that they had an internal demo that used the GPU instead of the CPU for running this game and I wonder if they ever implemented any of that code.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Minor bugfixes this week;

quote:

Summary:
Hello, Engineers! We’ve got a minor update for you this week after last week’s major update, and the team have been busy processing various issues reported by the community on our forums. For example we’ve fixed problems with connectors and block placement on dedicated servers. Small grid rotor displacement settings should now be saved in blueprints too. Additionally, a number of crashes were also resolved. It’s been great to read everyone’s feedback and to hear that many players have seen big performance gains in their worlds. Please do continue to let us know your thoughts and experiences with these weekly updates. In today’s work in progress section We would like to talk about the render optimizations showcased earlier this week. We demonstrated how a world with 16 red ships would run at around 45FPS on a system running the current version of game. In comparison, the exact same scenario was then loaded on a prototype version with the render optimizations included and ran at around 60FPS! One of the improvements which helped to achieve this was making the GPU be no longer limited by the CPU. You can expect these

Next Monday we will be streaming once again at 8PM CEST on the Keen Community Network over on Twitch. This stream with Marek and members of the development team will mainly be focused on further optimization plans. In other news, this coming Saturday, Xocliw will be building the NASA Apollo Saturn V LEGO set live on stream, here at the KeenSWH offices, which should be a lot of fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDNulzVPExg

Features:
- Added a counter of physical shapes to grid's info terminal screen.

If you reach 99% of the limit, a warning should start appearing. If you exceed the limit any added blocks will not have physics. This is a technical limitation even if block limits are off, but we are aware of this issue and we are looking into possibilities, how to improve this behaviour.

Fixes:
- fixed game crash when exceeding the block limit
- fixed blocks are not being placed
- fixed not working artificial mass
- fixed not working connectors
- fixed game crash when using connectors
- fixed turrets view
- fixed rotor (small grid) displacement not saved in blueprints
- fixed respawning in medical room with the clone
- fixed thrusters keep their lighting even after being turned off

We are aware of crash with ship explosions and trying to resolve it. It should be pushed as a hotfix as soon as it will be fixed.

As for the Albatross, it can now mount some equipment on its own merge blocks via Twin Welders;

Above AND below the engines. Though there are some landing issues if the lower mounting points are used.

But that's what landing gear is for :v:.

Most of it's just stuff like cargo pods and fuel tanks, but...

There's an actual safe set of steps to get the armor off without causing the ship to damage itself, I just blew all the merge blocks at once to make sure it actually separates properly.

As for what's going on under the hood, it's assembling the shell itself (assuming I get these spaced right) with a set of self-building welders.

As for salvaging the materials afterwards? That's what the ship's drones and pod are for. Get grinding :colbert:.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
For some reason my framerate/physics speed goes to poo poo when viewing through cameras or using the terminal. Is that just me, or should I do a bug report?

Otherwise the new optimizations kick rear end.

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
I've been playing on a server that some streamer puts up. Been pretty drat stable when full (12 max.)

Had a rough start but I converted my yellow boat into a decent little mining barge and just space hoboing. Looking to set up shop somewhere and build a modified version of GotLags Duchessa.

Arc reactors, a laser mining drill. You know, simple things.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Holy crap!

quote:

Hotfixes:

- fixed crash when mergin/unmerging grids

We are still looking into the issues that you have reported on the bug report forum.

They actually read the Bug Report Forum?! :psyduck:

Sorus posted:

I've been playing on a server that some streamer puts up. Been pretty drat stable when full (12 max.)

Had a rough start but I converted my yellow boat into a decent little mining barge and just space hoboing. Looking to set up shop somewhere and build a modified version of GotLags Duchessa.

Arc reactors, a laser mining drill. You know, simple things.

If they have the Battle Cannon modpack, the Little David guns are always a treat. The knockback inflicted from the bullet impact is amazing.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

They actually read the Bug Report Forum?! :psyduck:
I think they're up to their 3rd or 4th unique team member assigned to the forum. The latest guy is very good about responding to posts in the Bug Report Forum, while pulling useful information out of the "omg gaem broek fix ur gaem plz" posts. :)

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

XkyRauh posted:

I think they're up to their 3rd or 4th unique team member assigned to the forum. The latest guy is very good about responding to posts in the Bug Report Forum, while pulling useful information out of the "omg gaem broek fix ur gaem plz" posts. :)

Thanks for the laugh, even though that's just a literal quote from half of all bug reports. Replace "gaem" with "poo poo" for non-game software. The other variation replaces the plz with a nearly infinite stream of !'s and 1's.

lilspooky
Mar 21, 2006
I've had this bug lately where random parts of some of my ships / bases end up with the red targeting symbol and come under fire from my own guns. Anyone know what's causing this? I use a ton of mods so maybe it's one of those. Will need to try a mod free game but it seems to have started in the last two patches and doesn't matter if it's modded blocks or vanilla. Also doesn't happen right off the bat just randomly occurs. Seems like it might be something to do with building things from projectors?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

lilspooky posted:

I've had this bug lately where random parts of some of my ships / bases end up with the red targeting symbol and come under fire from my own guns. Anyone know what's causing this? I use a ton of mods so maybe it's one of those. Will need to try a mod free game but it seems to have started in the last two patches and doesn't matter if it's modded blocks or vanilla. Also doesn't happen right off the bat just randomly occurs. Seems like it might be something to do with building things from projectors?

Some older mod blocks still spawn as neutral instead of owned by you. Disable targeting neutrals in the settings on your turrets.

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Some older mod blocks still spawn as neutral instead of owned by you. Disable targeting neutrals in the settings on your turrets.

No, this isn't the case here. I've had turrets target light armor blocks attached to the same grid as the turrets. The targeter was literally on the armor blocks. Turrets were set to NOT target neutrals, large grids, or stations. But my base turrets will have none of that and will target any block that looks at the funny.

Turrets are bugged and shoot, or don't shoot what they're supposed to shoot at. It's insane and makes no sense at all with all the testing I've done.

The whole game is a roller coaster of poo poo inside a septic tank. It's an exercise of patience to play this dumb game. Bugs galore all year round, with varying degrees of playability. This month is just too much for me and I'm taking another long break. I can only handle so much for so long.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
More fixes for the new physics multithreading.

quote:

Summary:
Hello, Engineers! This week’s minor update is focused on addressing various crashes, the majority of which are related to multithreaded physics. This is also why you may have noticed multiple hotfixes being released during the last week as we are determined to fix them as soon as possible. Other issues fixed include the collect all option not working properly with large connectors and being unable to remove catwalks in certain situations.

Now here’s some community news for all the ship builders out there. I would like to remind everyone about the UESC monthly build contest which is being sponsored by us here at Keen Software House. With every new contest there is a different theme defining the type of builds for that month. This is a great opportunity to showcase your ship design talents and even win some game keys! You can find more information about the contest and how to enter here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkfmp2Zg1PE

Fixes:

fixed game crash caused by turrets behavior
fixed not working Collect all option for Large Connectors
fixed audio crash
fixed game crash when old models are imported
fixed game crash when copying grids

Leavy
Feb 15, 2003

rufus

Ass_Burgerer posted:

Well I finally released my progression system mod with unlocks and everything:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=924773585

Check it out it has planets and custom bases and an actual unlock system if you're into that sort of thing.

If you don't like unlocks you can eat a dick you can go ahead and just not run the auxiliary mod and play like normal.

This is cool. I just downloaded this today as an incentive to get back into SE, and after playing for awhile decided to check the old thread and check up on it. Surprised as hell to see the creator here!

When I saw earlier posts saying "I'm creating a progression style mod that still allows the sandbox feel..." I started wondering...

Verizian
Dec 18, 2004
The spiky one.
Is there a wheel fix mod for Super Engineer Adventures or Escape from Mars? I really don't want to roll back months of patches.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
The Albatross now has a fully self-generating Assault Shroud.

I'm fairly certain I've got the order of construction right so it'll actually work in Survival Mode. It's also almost completely indestructible in Creative Mode as a result of it assembles. Probably decent regeneration in Survival Mode too, if you have materials to feed it.

Verizian posted:

Is there a wheel fix mod for Super Engineer Adventures or Escape from Mars? I really don't want to roll back months of patches.

What's wrong with wheels now?

Verizian
Dec 18, 2004
The spiky one.
One of the suspension settings is now stuck at 50% no matter where you move the slider, so Escape from Mars recommends rolling the game version back to April 13th's 1.180. If you don't it breaks ground convoys and risks random clangsplosions with player built wheeled vehicles. Saw people complaining about it with the starter buggy in SEA too.

Drive over a rock and chances are you'll be fine, but there's also a chance you'll lose a wheel as it brushes the ground or even a rare chance to have the wheels explode and launch your vehicle into orbit with comical force.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Just another Minor patch, but at least it looks like they're actually hunting the annoying bugs now.

quote:

Hello, Engineers!

We are fully dedicated to prepare next major release focused on GPU optimizations, loading times optimizations and general performance optimizations at all. Unfortunately we were not able prepare video for this week (greetings to Joel to London! :) ), but we hope you appreciate this week fixes, which some of them are really satisfying.

Main issues fixed in this update are pistons exploding while being placed in survival and also wheels killing people while being placed in survival as well. We also managed to fix long time hunted wrong block placement issue.

Fixes:
- fixed block placement issue
- fixed crash when clicking on Loaded in Backup save menu
- fixed crash when voxel was not yet loaded properly and character was moving
- fixed crash with parallelization when copying grids
- fixed rare crash that occured when joining a Star System dedicated server
- fixed piston head spawning behind pistons construction model, on survival, causing it to clang
- fixed LCD panels swapping their display texts when viewing them again
- fixed wheels killing players when placed in survival
- fixed wheel suspensions will not clang in outer space when placed in creative mode
- fixed mistake in player menu where the name tag and faction tag where swapped

Also noticed an interesting undocumented change from sometime in the past few weeks; You can actually stand on small-grid blocks properly in Artificial Gravity now. Used to be that the moment your small-block ship started moving you would not go with it and instead smack into the back wall of the shuttle cabin :gibs:.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jul 14, 2017

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I wanted to have another ground vehicle in the Albatross aside from the Ant rover, and made a new Battle Tank. I also learned that wheels are still hard-locked at 50% offset and explode like a Ford Pinto if you even try to stress the suspension at all, which is why the wheels are so high in the pictures :argh:.

The Mantis Battle Tank. Has a pair of the Side 300mm Cannons on the front and two more on the back for a default weaponset. The little 5.556mm turrets on top are just for some basic missile/saberoid/wolf-popping.

A it's properly Tank-y with the 2x300mm turret mounted.

The cockpit's accessed from the little hole in the top, with an enclosed setup. The LCD with the warning indicator is one of three, lighting up if the respective sensor detects anything in that direction. The bodycam provides a general outside view of the front.

The alternative weapon mounts are just out of the Battle Cannon Pack; 40mm Bofors for AA (and a variant with M61 Vulcans for MORE DAKKA! :orks:)

The one on the end is a pair of the Little David Cannons.

For that general oversized artillery look. Using the internal thrusters to offset planetary gravity, the Mantis can actually hover and angle up at pesky capital ships.

gently caress that particular thing all the way up in the air! :black101:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Neddy Seagoon posted:

40mm Bofors for AA (and a variant with M61 Vulcans for MORE DAKKA! :orks:)

Bofor what?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Its what the 2x2-barrelled turrets are called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johnsonrod
Oct 25, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Its what the 2x2-barrelled turrets are called.

Before what?

• Locked thread