Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

ChesterJT posted:

Also note field goal attempts per game. Jordan had way more points but also shot way more. I mean no sane person would try to say Jordan wasn't great, it's more for the people who say he's the best of all time not even close because then others point out he had an amazing team around him and he wouldn't have his 6 rings without them.

Maybe if Pippen hadn't been a little bitch and attempted more shots per game, he'd have more points. Am I doing sportsball talk right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

ChesterJT posted:

Also note field goal attempts per game. Jordan had way more points but also shot way more. I mean no sane person would try to say Jordan wasn't great, it's more for the people who say he's the best of all time not even close because then others point out he had an amazing team around him and he wouldn't have his 6 rings without them.

So he shot 58% more shots but scored 72% more points. Seems like smart coaching to keep getting him the ball imo.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

All I'm saying is it wasn't pippen getting top billing alongside daffy duck and bugs bunny

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Where's the Dennis Rodman love? Jordan or Pipen don't get the ball without Rodman being a defensive beast.

He's also the person most likely to bring peace to North Korea. Meanwhile Jordan is selling underwear and Pipen is doing who knows what. Makes ya think...

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

wa27 posted:

So he shot 58% more shots but scored 72% more points. Seems like smart coaching to keep getting him the ball imo.

The point you're missing is efficiency. The number of points means nothing if it takes one player 100 times more shots than another. In this case Jordan has a lot more points but he also took a lot more shots. Bottom line Jordan is still the better player and has a better scoring % than Pippen but it's a lot closer than it would first appear just looking at the points alone. No one is saying Pippen should have gotten more looks or that he's the better player.

And yes Rodman was a rebounding machine and they also had some great talent all around over the years. Kukoc, Grant, Paxson, etc.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
See, this is exactly what happened.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Tricky D posted:

The Facebook posting is coming from... INSIDE THE THREAD!!!!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Tricky D posted:

What, people talking about sports in response a question to a sports picture? I can see that.

Some people get very riled up about MJ though.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jul 16, 2017

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

ChesterJT posted:

What, people talking about sports in response a question to a sports picture? I can see that.

Some people get very riled up about MJ though.

I'm glad to see Dadaism still has adherents in the modern age.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

NMS/NSFW

:yikes:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Honestly, who hasn't?

cnut
May 3, 2016

All. The. Time. :negative:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

woah

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
:wtc:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Lot going on here

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

God I wish that were me.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Oh, for Pete's sake.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
too busy jerking to charge the phone

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

And you guys thought sports talk was bad

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

china bot posted:

too busy jerking to charge the phone

Both phones apparently

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

ChesterJT posted:

And you guys thought sports talk was bad

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Some dumbass instagrammer on my facebook wall thought it would look considerate if he posted poo poo like this.

TheHomerTax
Dec 26, 2012

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Every day we drift further from God's light

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
That is god my nigga

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Wanna pet that leg hair.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

This is someone I actually know in real life and everyone he has ever meant can't stand him. We don't understand why he still shows up at the bar and hangs around us when he knows we are going to be there.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Three Olives posted:

This is someone I actually know in real life and everyone he has ever meant can't stand him. We don't understand why he still shows up at the bar and hangs around us when he knows we are going to be there.

Weird that you shared your own Facebook post here in this thread

hold hands at the park
Apr 12, 2008

Three Olives posted:

Uhh, maybe because he's lonely and has nobody? :shrug:

I'm assuming the remaining 4 images are the same thing. I guess he wanted us to get a comprehensive picture of his vacation, no details left out here.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Sid Vicious posted:

Weird that you shared your own Facebook post here in this thread

TBH it's kind of satisfying that you want my life to be that way so badly and yet it is the complete opposite.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
You just said you're always at the bar, my man; doesn't sound all that great tbqh

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

hold hands at the park posted:

Uhh, maybe because he's lonely and has nobody? :shrug:

I'm assuming the remaining 4 images are the same thing. I guess he wanted us to get a comprehensive picture of his vacation, no details left out here.

I'm thankful for all the censoring in these photos, at least.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I'm thankful for all the censoring in these photos, at least.

It's a black tube top. IRL black bars.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Three Olives posted:

TBH it's kind of satisfying that you want my life to be that way so badly and yet it is the complete opposite.

How's Winston

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Three Olives posted:

That guy doesn't post here so yeah I want your life to be like his in that regard at least

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Streak posted:

That guy doesn't post here so yeah I want your life to be like his in that regard at least

haha

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

new friend from school posted:

You just said you're always at the bar, my man; doesn't sound all that great tbqh

3O IRL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm glad to see Dadaism still has adherents in the modern age.

I mean if anything it's grown much, much popular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Zahgaegun posted:

I have no idea how much of this is true but I'm sure she did wind up with stitches and staples somehow. She may have stapled that poo poo herself the more that I look at it - don't real doctors usually shave an area before repairing it?

I've walked by that bar numerous times in the day and night, and while it's full of bikers and some are likely lovely, they just stick to themselves.

• Locked thread