Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/886743367815766021?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

no wall or healthcare mentioned. weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
remember this

haveing fun with my friends at the holocaust museum

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

remember this

That "Never forget" was added by an aide, right?

lol

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

LordSloth posted:

Edit: ah here's a picture to better show what I'm thinking. It's like a bunch of tourists decided to see the orange whale at sea world.

:hmbol: the president of the United States is a zoo animal

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fanatic posted:

You know that lady in the green shirt?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LordSloth posted:

Watching a recorded Face the Nation. Allegedly, those Comey leaks of classified memos may have been retroactively classified. after the leak took place. lol.

Wtf was classified?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

He's gotta read some of the replies sometimes. Lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

LordSloth posted:

Watching a recorded Face the Nation. Allegedly, those Comey leaks of classified memos may have been retroactively classified. after the leak took place. lol.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/886684803579432960

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

DEATH IS CERTAIN 13%

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fanatic posted:

White people amused by the orange abomination they elected

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

thats a lol, you know it burns him up inside that ACA is still more popular than the GOP poo poo, even with fox news viewers

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Burt Sexual posted:

Wtf was classified?

Well, no specifics yet, but here's an older story on this (six days).
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/10/james-comey-memos-retroactively-classified-240362

quote:

But a source with knowledge of the memos said several of them appear to have been "retroactively classified," and it's unclear whether any of those details were shared with anyone without a proper clearance.

The source said it was also unclear whether the memos that were retroactively classified included one in which Comey says Trump encouraged him to end the FBI’s investigation into Flynn. That's the memo that Richman described to the Times and that he says was not classified at the time he shared its contents.

The face the nation bit is right at the start with Mark Warner iirc
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/716-warner-paul-page/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-july-16-2017-transcript-warner-paul-sekulow/
Looks like obstruction of justice and the memos come up at 9:30, and specifically at 10:15

Warner posted:

I have had a chance to review those memos. My hope is that they will -- that the public will to see at least some of them. Some of them are classified. There's also been a strange activity where some of them have been classified after the fact.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Who gives a poo poo? I have a job. - 13%

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Yes but the polls also said Hillary would win therefore all polls are null and void = Trumpist logic

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jul 17, 2017

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

And fox didn't word this weirdly like they do with all their other graphics?
Fox is so done with trump.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

TontoCorazon posted:

And fox didn't word this weirdly like they do with all their other graphics?
Fox is so done with trump.

Fox News actually has a very respectable (dare I say "fair and balanced") polling company. Don't worry, if any of this actually gets discussed on-air, it'll be thoroughly spun.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

paul_soccer10 posted:

remember this

get the gently caress outa here is that real

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I read all that cartoon

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mcvey posted:

get the gently caress outa here is that real

Yes lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

paul_soccer10 posted:

remember this

Sometimes I can't even be mad at him because he seems like a big dumb kid.

See also:

Punished Chuck fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Jul 17, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LordSloth posted:

Well, no specifics yet, but here's an older story on this (six days).
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/10/james-comey-memos-retroactively-classified-240362

The face the nation bit is right at the start with Mark Warner iirc
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/716-warner-paul-page/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-july-16-2017-transcript-warner-paul-sekulow/
Looks like obstruction of justice and the memos come up at 9:30, and specifically at 10:15

Comey fine lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Details on mccains surgery,

A craniotomy is an opening of the skull, and an eyebrow incision would be used to reach a clot in or near the left frontal lobes of the brain, neurosurgeons who were not involved in Mr. McCain’s care said.

“Usually, a blood clot in this area would be a very concerning issue,” said Dr. Nrupen Baxi, an assistant professor of neurosurgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.

He added, “The recovery time from a craniotomy is usually a few weeks.”

A statement from the Mayo Clinic Hospital said that the senator was recovering well and in good spirits at home, and that tissue pathology reports would come back in several days.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/16/health/john-mccain-blood-clot-recovery.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage&_r=0

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FuturePastNow posted:

Fox News actually has a very respectable (dare I say "fair and balanced") polling company. Don't worry, if any of this actually gets discussed on-air, it'll be thoroughly spun.

Wat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lime Tonics posted:

Details on mccains surgery,

A craniotomy is an opening of the skull, and an eyebrow incision would be used to reach a clot in or near the left frontal lobes of the brain, neurosurgeons who were not involved in Mr. McCain’s care said.

“Usually, a blood clot in this area would be a very concerning issue,” said Dr. Nrupen Baxi, an assistant professor of neurosurgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.

He added, “The recovery time from a craniotomy is usually a few weeks.”

A statement from the Mayo Clinic Hospital said that the senator was recovering well and in good spirits at home, and that tissue pathology reports would come back in several days.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/16/health/john-mccain-blood-clot-recovery.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage&_r=0

Post him thanking the Mayo Clinic for such good care he received and a lol bonus.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Les Os posted:

Trump winning is good for US politics because he's head of one of the most transparently inept and corrupt presidential administrations possibly ever. we know most everything bad they're doing at this moment and more stuff comes out every day. confidence in our government and the president is at an all time low and if you're operating from the position that the system is completely broken then it's a positive that politicians are becoming increasingly divorced from their constituents and more paranoid in general. imo poo poo has to get worse before it gets any better plus it's been good seeing representatives yelled at and swung at and them taking it out on the media which is going through a similar thing. if Hillary Clinton or Bernie were to have won we would have probably seen none of that. if less people voted in national elections we might finally see approval of the federal government drop down to single digits and the mass media that's based around that system implode

Sorry but the majority of the American electorate is incapable of connecting their votes to negative outcomes and correcting their own behavior, a stimuli response that planaria are well documented as having.

Accelerationism doesn't works if when you hit rock bottom, 40% of the population says "Dig up, stupid"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

Fake news can't even post the full quote:

“Usually, a blood clot in this area would be a very concerning issue, but Senator McCain has been running mostly on his lizard brain and the GOP platform for decades, so we can go in there with an ice cream scoop. NBD."

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Heffer posted:

Accelerationism doesn't works if when you hit rock bottom, 40% of the population says "Dig up, stupid"

More explicitly, accelerationism is dumb Just World claptrap

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Its a Washington Post / ABC News poll it says so right in the picture

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

More explicitly, accelerationism is dumb Just World claptrap

Except it's not, it's a product of critical analysis. Specifically analysis upon the historical fact that incremental progress is seemingly impossible, that progress only occurs when all other options have been exhausted.

Just look at the great depression. We tried kickin' it, we tried yelling at it, we even tried milquetoast half-measures (Hoover) and only when it was darkest did it become possible for an effete cripple to nationalize, tax and spend our way out of it and we attained a GDP equal to pre-depression levels before most nations would be lifted out by the impending World War

Since then, the ground gained has been steadily and incrementally diminished by the unending crushing pressure of capital. Similarly, it took a national tragedy in the assassination of JFK to reverse that trend if only for a few years

Former DILF fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 17, 2017

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

accelerationism is actually retarded

of course things can get worse you idiot

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spoiler: McCain is a Watcher.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hamtaro posted:

accelerationism is actually retarded

of course things can get worse you idiot

I didn't say that, I said that there's a historical precedent for how it ought to function

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
LOOK 69 percent think Trump sucks!
LOOK 30 percent is angry deadbrains!

e that one percent is the illuminati

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Telephones posted:

e that one percent is the illuminati
Haha, they vote? What a bunch of suckers.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the biggest lol is hope

the second biggest lol is thinking that your vote counts for anything

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
The United States Secret Service must collect all presidential poop. The stuff could reveal much about the president's health, diet, tv habits if it were to plop into the wrong hands.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Telephones posted:

The United States Secret Service must collect all presidential poop. The stuff could reveal much about the president's health, diet, tv habits if it were to plop into the wrong hands.

More importantly the Russians could isolate his DNA and clone him, raising the clone on a diet of pro-soviet propaganda

I do not know why the Russians would do this, however. It does not seem like it would really achieve anything

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Telephones posted:

Just number 2? Or do they sponge off the hookers when Trump's done with them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
No because the pissing is actually done on Trump. He likes getting pissed on. Pissy. Pissboy president. (Trump)