Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

man the details in that chapter!! that big town spread and all the food panels
:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Chapter 43 and 44 of Sweetness and Lightning up on Crunchyroll now!

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

nielsm posted:

Chapter 43 and 44 of Sweetness and Lightning up on Crunchyroll now!

Hooray! I was beginning to get worried. Glad its just crunchyroll being lovely.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
nice
I got a little behind so I have about 5 chapters to read now, along with a whole pile of Father and Son :toot:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Those were good chapters :3:

But again, an out of place page in the first chapter. It really ruins the immersion when you're super into something and then BAM, there's a page you've already read.
It happens so often with CR, i don't even know how they do it. I scanlated for 6 years, and i don't think a chapter i worked on ever did that. It's just the naming of the files! Its so easy! Don't gently caress it up!

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

S&L chapter 44: It's not quite the same thing, but I ended up ordering out today: A thai red curry with salmon.
Also plot-wise, this almost confirms to me that the story will head towards the Inuzuka dad and Iida mom marrying somewhere down the line. Both with that other family entering the subject into Tsumugi's vocabulary, and with the scene of Kotori's dad not being very welcome.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

nielsm posted:

S&L chapter 44: It's not quite the same thing, but I ended up ordering out today: A thai red curry with salmon.
Also plot-wise, this almost confirms to me that the story will head towards the Inuzuka dad and Iida mom marrying somewhere down the line. Both with that other family entering the subject into Tsumugi's vocabulary, and with the scene of Kotori's dad not being very welcome.

Eeeeh, i don't think there's any indication of that happening at all. that'd be a twist of ... what was that manga, My Girl? proportions.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New golem dad

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
as much as I enjoy the art I think I like the little gags that Somali is completely obsessed with how soft and fluffy her new friend is even more :3:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
The chest poof :3:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I absolutely love the Somali and Golem dad manga. The art is so good and it's amazing how the illustrator is able to make all sorts of weird, but detailed creatures.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Golem Dad.

Remember, when a group of kids ask you to enter an underground mushroom cave, just say no!. GI JOE!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New golem dad

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
golem dad is now a cooking manga

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I'm gonna miss the fluff.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
a group started translating Poco's Udon World :toot:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Golem Dad

:ohdear: I hope nothing bad happens to Somali

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Everything Burrito posted:

a group started translating Poco's Udon World :toot:

Yaaaay :3:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Totsukuni no Shoujo

I like the art in this, that full page shot of the grandmother is great.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
It was hard to wait until this one was completely translated to talk about. IT'S SUPER CUTE Y'ALL :kimchi:

Oh My Hero! - mangago link (nsfw site); there's a little bit of racy content in the first chapter but overall it's very mild
Guy who works as a hero in a costumed superhero show meets a single dad and his son through the show, they become friends then get closer :3
4 chapters + extras, and an unrelated one-shot

look at how cute this is :3:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Someone is also uploading chapters of Kazoku Ni Narouyo which I'm not linking because it's available in English on Renta. Two guys and a girl grow up together and are raised basically like siblings; the guys are a couple and the girl is their bff. As adults the girl gets pregnant and leaves the baby with the guys. One thing I really like about it is that even though the mom isn't physically present she's still part of the family and Ayu gets to talk to her on the phone and considers all three of them her parents :3

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Somali

That last panel. I hope Somali is gonna be ok.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I like that Haitora is a good guy. :unsmith:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Sodatechimaou
Hell is under the supervision of the three controlling and cruel Demon Kings, until the day when a 3 year-old human named Maris appears. Should they execute him? Make him a slave? Or...raising him!? With all of Hell involved, the unthinkable child rearing starts.

I read some of this and it was a little too goofy for me but I thought others might like it. The premise is funny, a big evil satan getting goofy over a lil kid :3:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Huzzah! posted:

New Somali

That last panel. I hope Somali is gonna be ok.

I trust in Golem Dad to keep her safe.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Everything Burrito posted:

Sodatechimaou
Hell is under the supervision of the three controlling and cruel Demon Kings, until the day when a 3 year-old human named Maris appears. Should they execute him? Make him a slave? Or...raising him!? With all of Hell involved, the unthinkable child rearing starts.

I read some of this and it was a little too goofy for me but I thought others might like it. The premise is funny, a big evil satan getting goofy over a lil kid :3:

i read a few chapters, but it wasn't cute and it wasn't funny

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Somali

Thankfully Somali is safe and made a new friend. Once again that last page stinger.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Sweetness & Lightning 45 - this time with Kotori's dad

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Huzzah! posted:

new Somali

Thankfully Somali is safe and made a new friend. Once again that last page stinger.

Started off feeling very apprehensive. Then things calmed down and I expected it to all be ok. Then the last page happened. :stonklol:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Kotori is :kimchi:
Kotorimom is :kimchi:
Kotoridad is a good :geno:

This chapter was :3:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Somali

:(

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

God drat that chapter was not at all something I expected from this, even after the witch flashback.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Yeah, not really feeling any sympathy for the monsters here. They don't even have the decency to be edible.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

7c Nickel posted:

Yeah, not really feeling any sympathy for the monsters here. They don't even have the decency to be edible.

to be fair, you really need to thoroughly cook your poultry before you eat it.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Somali

Im glad man-bird dad and bird daughter have such a strong bond.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New chapter of Totsukuni no Shoujo

Huzzah! posted:

Im glad man-bird dad and bird daughter have such a strong bond.

This situation is cliched but I still love it. "Your punishment is to live with me" will never not tug at my heart strings

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Chapter 46

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Tsumugi is ... a very good girl :3:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
couple of new chapters of Kekkonshite mo Koishiteru (one today one a while ago)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

New Somali

Today, its cooking time, a time honored dad manga theme.