Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

It makes up for your politics damaging people's lives.

No more than the other side's politics do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

PCOS Bill posted:

No more than the other side's politics do.

Calm down, folks this man isn't a troll.

Rather he's a gimmick.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
Sam Hyde seems like a pretty good fit for this thread.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Calm down, folks this man isn't a troll.

Rather he's a gimmick.

No, just disagree with you

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

PCOS Bill posted:

No, just disagree with you

nah, gimmick

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

idgi... just a picture of two pokeballs?

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Heath posted:

Don't 👏respond👏to👏PCOS👏Bill👏you 👏dumb👏fucks

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

chitoryu12 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Unless PCOS Bill has a ban queued up, this is a bullshit probation

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

It's as legit as any other derail related probation.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Randaconda posted:

:staredog:

Who beat Sonic's rear end?

cover your eyes, TFR goons

same, baby.

Jesus gently caress Randaconda r u ok IRL?

Posting this much AUG can't be healthy

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Appreciate the fresh content Bill but what's with the change of heart about posting personal stuff?

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
So I met this really terrible guy yesterday;I wasn't sure where to post this, but it definitely was an AUK experience.

So yesterday was my sister in law's birthday party. She has a pool, so every year she throws a really fun pool party. This year, she invited Travis, some guy I'd never met who was apparently some old friend from years ago.

So anyways, right away when he gets to the party, he starts giving off this creepy vibe. He is one of those dudes who is approaching 40 but desperately trying to cling their waning youth. First off, I noticed him...like leering at me from across the backyard, like giving me the whole up and down. It instantly made me uncomfortable. He came up to me and introduced himself, and then like 10 minutes later I guess he forgot and came up and introduced himself again? I dunno.

Anyways, he proceeds to get totally wasted and starts acting increasingly like a huge jackass. I notice him creepily leering at me and all the other girls frequently and making inappropriate comments. At one point, he goes into the house and comes back out wearing only a tiny chicken thong...like one of those novelty elephant ones but a chicken. He clearly thought it was totally hilarious, but everyone else was like "wtf dude" and the second-hand embarrassment was palpable.

Later on in the night, my husband and I are sitting together on the deck. My husband gets up to go to the bathroom, and loving Travis swoops in instantly, and starts asking me all these totally gross and inappropriate questions about my husband and our sex life. He keeps saying stuff like "if you don't love him, you shouldn't marry him" (we have been together for 6 years, married for 1.5). It was super uncomfortable, and I basically had to run away. Right after that he fell over and broke one of the deck chairs.

Eventually my other friend who was sleeping on the couch inside told me she heard Travis and my sister in law banging in her room. Turns out she is sleeping with this dude. Fantastic! I guess he slept over, and apparently in the middle of the night, he "got lost" and walked naked into my mother in law's room (her and sister in law live together), and she freaked the gently caress out (rightly so). MIL's room is the only room on the top floor and SIL's is on the main floor so...yeah.

In the morning we woke up and Travis and SIL were drinking on the back porch already (9:30 am). SIL asked my husband if he could go grab the recycling bin for her, so he opens the gate and does a double take, because there appears to be a very large sleeping/dead raccoon on the garbage bin. Travis and SIL start loving losing it laughing, and they reveal to us that this is a "hilarious" "prank", and that apparently Travis owns this giant taxidermied raccoon that he brings around I guess to prank people with.

So the worst part, the very worst part, is that the three of us (me, husband and SIL) are leaving tomorrow to go to their family cottage for a week, and I guess she invited this absolute chucklefuck up for the last night. Ugh. I am totally dreading this, but SIL is somewhat of a narcissistic drama queen, so if I try to tell her what a loser this guy is, it will probably ruin the whole week.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Ziv Zulander posted:

Unless PCOS Bill has a ban queued up, this is a bullshit probation

chitoryu12 engages in a lot of derails, and if you haven't learned to detach from gimmick posters by now, that's your own problem.

Also, ~friendly reminder~ this thread doesn't accept/deal with reports and I am the only mod dumb enough to deal with it, so if you got a problem, message me directly. I am gonna say this every couple of pages or so because I doubt people read the OP.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Goon camp is definitely the most aug. It has it's own rear end loving emoticon for christsake :gooncamp: < - : gooncamp :

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

God, I wish I could remember enough details about that stdh.txt thread about a guy who ran a hotel, and he went on about that weird dildo bed thing. At least one of you know the gently caress I'm on about. I'm terrified that it's on archive, because it's gold and also terrible.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
You're probably thinking of JoeyVapes.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:allears: Yeah, that's my lad.

VV: Yeah.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 05:47 on Jul 17, 2017

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

cash crab posted:

chitoryu12 engages in a lot of derails, and if you haven't learned to detach from gimmick posters by now, that's your own problem.

Also, ~friendly reminder~ this thread doesn't accept/deal with reports and I am the only mod dumb enough to deal with it, so if you got a problem, message me directly. I am gonna say this every couple of pages or so because I doubt people read the OP.

So does PCOS Bill have dirt on the real mods or...

grittyreboot has a new favorite as of 06:10 on Jul 17, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Bottom Liner posted:

Goon camp is definitely the most aug. It has it's own rear end loving emoticon for christsake :gooncamp: < - : gooncamp :

assfucking is the least gross thing about it

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

LingcodKilla posted:

assfucking is the least gross thing about it

anal is cool. Goon anal is repugnant.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I was under the impression that goon love was best love?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Omg, I forgot about Goon Camp.

Those were the days :allears:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Mr. Tiger is lucky if he didn't limp out of there with that shopping cart embedded in his groin because that is some serious Winona-Ryder-in-Stranger-Things mom rage about to break.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

genetic_knockout posted:

So I met this really terrible guy yesterday;I wasn't sure where to post this, but it definitely was an AUK experience.

apparently Travis owns this giant taxidermied raccoon that he brings around I guess to prank people with.

I was really ready to completely hate this guy until that stuffed raccoon part, now I'm not so sure

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout posted:

Jesus gently caress Randaconda r u ok IRL?

Posting this much AUG can't be healthy

That's how I roll. :colbert:

:smithicide:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

getting a real weekend at bernies vibe from this one

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Zipperelli. posted:

Omg, I forgot about Goon Camp.

Those were the days :allears:

And it'll never happen again, because it'll be like 300 well better-adjusted humans basically hoping that something noteworthy happens for however long.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

getting a real weekend at bernies vibe from this one

Guy in the back is obviously held upright with sticks and the camera is taped to his hands.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

grittyreboot posted:

So does PCOS Bill have dirt on the real mods or...

the terrible secret is that they're all just animals that lowtax has trained to run the website to cut costs

pcos bill keeps them on his side by threatening them with a visit to the vet or a bath or whatever other poo poo pets hate

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

It's the muddy loafers with no socks that gets me all the time.

Sure the obesity and slacks and stupid beard are funny, but not as funny as the slip on vinyl footwear this fat moron chose to go camping in.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

chitoryu12 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is like when you're in elementary school and the bully kicks the poo poo out of you and then you are the one to get in trouble by the principal for pushing back.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Turns out Aaron Carter did not age well.

quote:

Pop star Aaron Carter and his girlfriend Madison Parker were arrested in Kansas City hours before the singer was set to appear at a concert. Carter is facing multiple charges including DUI, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug related objects.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
dude the probation's already run out, and don't bring up the time you shat yourself because you were mad about the school bully

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
I think this fits into the awful and gross categories.

I just don't know how this could go unnoticed!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:staredog:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Randaconda posted:

same, baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I see the Zodiac Killer has a new outfit.

• Locked thread