Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jBrereton posted:

Liberals "taking back" the corrupt butcher Nixon is one of the worst things about the Trump era imo

i dont think thats happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQafIrx6vp4

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

punchymcpunch posted:

logically, since meeting with them is itself a shady dealing, the people who met with them are worse

Both met with them. Apparently Russian donors met with the DNC. And the Russians and the Clintons go way back. You really think Trump has more dealings with the Russians than the Clintons? lol.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoCHRIumnvY

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tautologicus posted:

Both met with them. Apparently Russian donors met with the DNC. And the Russians and the Clintons go way back. You really think Trump has more dealings with the Russians than the Clintons? lol.

this dude owns

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tautologicus posted:

Because it apparently concerned the DNC which still exists, unlike Hillary's campaign. You don't know they don't have it.

So the DNC is bad because Trump might be sitting on documents showing them being bad, but he's not revealing them because ... ? ???? ? ? ? ?? ? ??????? ?? ? ?

???? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ? ? ?b??e?ngh????azi? ? ? ?? ???

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

michael keaton is rocketeering around stealing hockey pucks to ensure that the pittsburgh casey joneses are gonna win the stanley tucci cup and not even spiderman can stop him

Rip George Romero, Pittsburgh treasure

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

punchymcpunch posted:

imagine I posted that tinsley duck parody comic

Apr 7, 2003

Tautologicus posted:

That thing we did? If you look closely, you'll see that it was actually you that did that thing.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Reality Winner posted:

Donny is going to be the eighth men in the meeting and it wont even matter and hes gonna gilf again next weekend

It's gonna be loving Rinse Pubis selling his country out to Russia and Fox News are going to quibble about the definition of treason

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

jBrereton posted:

Liberals "taking back" the corrupt butcher Nixon is one of the worst things about the Trump era imo

Actually, Nixon was go-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

yeah like, nixon bad but c'mon at least that jowl-spluttering motherfucker didn't spray weaponised diarrhoea all over the rose garden in the dead of night for his team to deny existing the next morning

he got so day-drunk he was unable to function in his duties on a daily basis

that's much more presidential

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-RIOATCbU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Hillary 2020 posted:

It's gonna be loving Rinse Pubis selling his country out to Russia and Fox News are going to quibble about the definition of treason

they are already doing that and claiming that cause we are not technically at war nothing can be considered treason

fox news is loving incredible to watch

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

fat bitch didn't tweet? :sad:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

do u want a do-over cos u just admitted trump did a treason

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tesseraction posted:

So the DNC is bad because Trump might be sitting on documents showing them being bad, but he's not revealing them because ... ? ???? ? ? ? ?? ? ??????? ?? ? ?

???? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ? ? ?b??e?ngh????azi? ? ? ?? ???

There is a Russian lobbyist who says he gave DNC documents to the Trump campaign. That came out in the past few days.

If you are up in arms about Trump Jr meeting with the involved people to find out about this, wouldn't you be more up in arms about the original events where the actual liasion between Russia and elements of the DNC met? Seems like one is the real event and the other is the learning about that event.

If Bob robs you and then Jim meets with Bob who tells Jim that he robbed you, who is worse, Bob or Jim?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Tautologicus posted:

officer I know I was speeding but someone passed you who was going way faster than I was so my speeding should just not count you know?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu posted:

they are already doing that and claiming that cause we are not technically at war nothing can be considered treason

fox news is loving incredible to watch

gotta admire that audacity

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what fresh new poo poo will happen today

Apr 7, 2003

Tautologicus posted:

There is a Russian lobbyist who says he gave DNC documents to the Trump campaign. That came out in the past few days.

If you are up in arms about Trump Jr meeting with the involved people to find out about this, wouldn't you be more up in arms about the original events where the actual liasion between Russia and elements of the DNC met? Seems like one is the real event and the other is the learning about that event.

If Bob robs you and then Jim meets with Bob who tells Jim that he robbed you, who is worse, Bob or Jim?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tautologicus posted:

yea he gave dnc docs to trump

u didnt say he met with abuela

neeneer neeneer got u

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

huh never noticed that Ice Cube and Q-Tip are in that video.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

punchymcpunch posted:

do u want a do-over cos u just admitted trump did a treason

Meeting with the Russians is not treason. They weren't working against the interests of the United States. They were finding out about collusion between the other political party and Russia. What actual evidence of collusion do you have between the Trump campaign and Russia? None. Meanwhile the DNC during election '16 is looking shadier and shadier...

Serf
May 5, 2011

dallas duffy sounds like the name of a super hero's secret identity

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Tautologicus posted:

Haha yah you're right. Trumps campaign should be given cookies and some congrats.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

she better watch out, i've come to snuff the rooster

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

three rivers is a lie

it should be that Allegheny river all the way to New Orleans

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

The condition for which Senator John McCain had surgery on Friday may be more serious than initial descriptions have implied, and it may delay his return to Washington by at least a week or two, medical experts said on Sunday.

The Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, has already announced that votes on a bill to dismantle the Affordable Care Act will not begin until Mr. McCain’s return. A statement released by Mr. McCain’s office on Saturday had suggested that he would be in Arizona recovering for just this week, but neurosurgeons interviewed said the typical recovery period could be longer.

The statement from Mr. McCain’s office said a two-inch blood clot was removed from “above his left eye” during a “minimally invasive craniotomy with an eyebrow incision” at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix, “following a routine annual physical.” Surgeons there are not conducting interviews. Mr. McCain’s communications director, Julie Tarallo, said further information would be made public when it became available.

A craniotomy is an opening of the skull, and an eyebrow incision would be used to reach a clot in or near the left frontal lobes of the brain, neurosurgeons who were not involved in Mr. McCain’s care said.

“Usually, a blood clot in this area would be a very concerning issue,” said Dr. Nrupen Baxi, an assistant professor of neurosurgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.

He added, “The recovery time from a craniotomy is usually a few weeks.”

A statement from the Mayo Clinic Hospital said that the senator was recovering well and in good spirits at home, and that tissue pathology reports would come back in several days.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Tautologicus posted:

bob and jim are both bad but jim is my brother so im pretty mad he bought my dirty laundry and then aired it out

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Serf posted:

dallas duffy sounds like the name of a super hero's secret identity

daffy duck's

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

It's a beautiful day. The sun in shining and I have a garden full of veggies.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/886934788879380484

:thunk:

Apr 7, 2003

Proof the Pirates are real good

https://vimeo.com/168511436

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/SCMP_News/status/886922184190545920

very Shang Tsung voice: It has begun

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

pathetic little tramp posted:

To which you'll get Trump supporters screaming "URANIAMMM!!!!" through the fist they have lodged in their throat shoving another meatloaf sandwich in.

it really doesn't matter to them what the real story behind the uranium is, they have been told by their masters that hillary snapped the necks of 4 brave soldiers in benghazi so she could single-handedly smuggle uranium to the russians who are... wait actually they're good guys but because trump went and told them to use the uranium to feed children that's it

"Let them eat yellowcake." - Hillary Rodham Clinton

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TBeats posted:

officer I know I was speeding but someone passed you who was going way faster than I was so my speeding should just not count you know?

So if you were the one going way faster, you're in no position to demand that the slower speeder get a ticket and not you. Sorry about your metaphor

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

tfw when John McCain saves the country from Trumpcare

Apr 7, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

she better watch out, i've come to snuff the rooster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Tautologicus posted:

So if you were the one going way faster, you're in no position to demand that the slower speeder get a ticket and not you. Sorry about your metaphor

That's not who the cop pulled over in the metaphor moron. Keep up

• Locked thread