Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

This is a sad day, Lucas owns. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
poor joe hart :(

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

yeah nobody decent wants him it's a shame

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Sky Sports and The Sun reporting that Inter and United are either close to a deal or have agreed a £40 million deal for Perisic. The Sun are going as far as claiming Perisic is flying to the US for his medical and to meet his teammates but maybe take that with a grain of salt?

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Lucas, you sexy lion, I will miss you.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Der Shovel posted:

Sky Sports and The Sun reporting that Inter and United are either close to a deal or have agreed a £40 million deal for Perisic. The Sun are going as far as claiming Perisic is flying to the US for his medical and to meet his teammates but maybe take that with a grain of salt?

My extensive footballing knowledge (wikipedia) tells me he's an attacking midfielder/winger. Is he an actual winger with an actual left foot?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Thirteenth Step posted:

yeah nobody decent wants him it's a shame

Plenty want him, just not at the price on offer. If he ends up not going anywhere it means he's made the decision not to lower his wage demands in order to get playing time, basically.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Der Shovel posted:

this seems like a waste of money

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Ninpo posted:

My extensive footballing knowledge (wikipedia) tells me he's an attacking midfielder/winger. Is he an actual winger with an actual left foot?

He's the guy who had the Croat flag in his hair during the Euros.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Ninpo posted:

i just watched a video of him burning past people on the left wing and putting in some sick crosses for some idiot bitch wastemen strikers to spurn so now im super hype for our own idiot bitch wastemen strikers to spurn them too

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
here it is so you too can get on board the hype train

https://twitter.com/AdamJosephSport/status/885437855488557056

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm doing all the phwoars and rubbing my thighs and getting my Periscope 7 shirt made right the gently caress now

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Szczesney is apparently close to going to Juve. £10m. Arsenal loving suck at selling players.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Lmao Perisic was a fraud for both Dortmund and Wolfsburg.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Manc Hill posted:

here it is so you too can get on board the hype train

https://twitter.com/AdamJosephSport/status/885437855488557056

Is this a compilation of him doing great assists and his teammates completely missing the goal?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Tell me about assombalonga

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

blue footed boobie posted:

Szczesney is apparently close to going to Juve. £10m. Arsenal loving suck at selling players.

Should keep him but won't start before Cech, he hasn't been in favour for years now, can't really demand top dollar for a guy you don't rate.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bape Culture posted:

Tubthumping is fun to listen to when pissed otherwise meh

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Der Shovel posted:

Jose is loving up. €50m set aside for a winger and this 28 y.o. is the best he can do.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bape Culture posted:

wipe it first before you start and you should have a great time

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

Club assombalonga international

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Bape Culture posted:

He owns and will score a lot of goals if he doesn't get injured which he seems to like doing

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Naby Keita to Liverpool is now a quantum transfer in that it is both ON and OFF. I would very much like it to be ON.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

tarbrush posted:

Naby Keita to Liverpool is now a quantum transfer in that it is both ON and OFF. I would very much like it to be ON.

Much like your title challenges the last 30 years lol

Anae
Apr 23, 2008

tarbrush posted:

I would very much like it to be OFF.

If you get Salah and Keita while our 'statement' summer consists of Rooney and £45m for Sigurdsson I'll just die

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Ninpo posted:

Much like your title challenges the last 30 years lol

In fairness, with one and half exceptions, they've been pretty comprehensively OFF.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Camoes posted:

Is this a compilation of him doing great assists and his teammates completely missing the goal?

it's

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Bape Culture posted:

The americans call it assombaloney

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Anae posted:

If you get Salah and Keita while our 'statement' summer consists of Rooney and £45m for Sigurdsson I'll just die

tbf Pickford and Keane are v legit signings

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Perisic is pretty good, in that video number 9 is Icardi who is actually very good and 23 is Eder who is very very bad.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Healbot posted:

Lmao Perisic was a fraud for both Dortmund and Wolfsburg.

ummm he is actually fully sick and a good hard working slav lad

bog blagoslovi hrvatsku

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Why don't better teams buy Icardi

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Vegetable posted:

Why don't better teams buy Icardi

To get Mauro, you must satisfy Wanda.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
£12.5m fee agreed for Murphy with Newcastle. Not enough imo. I hope they go down and Rafa dies.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Anae posted:

Everton are making some good signings but (barring a collapse ala Chelsea, United, Liverpool) I just can't see them bridging the gap to the top six. Lots of decent EL players coming in but no real "intent" signing.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Keita is not leaving, and I'm doing a lol while Liverpool escalate offers to 2.5 Pogbas.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

EvilHawk posted:

Everton are making some good signings but (barring a collapse ala Chelsea, United, Liverpool) I just can't see them bridging the gap to the top six. Lots of decent EL players coming in but no real "intent" signing.

Everton are signing a heap of crap and Klaasen who is okay.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

blue footed boobie posted:

lmao, I might have my issues with him, but he's reaching his prime and, bar something unexpected happening, he will take over from Buffon. Letting him go, let alone for the PL equivalent of peanuts, is something only a retarded Wenger is capable of, what a tool

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Blue Star Error posted:

£12.5m fee agreed for Murphy with Newcastle. Not enough imo. I hope they go down and Rafa dies.

its that much because its all at once i think rather than installments

everton signed another player

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/...s-live-13340328

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Something something... cucolded???

• Locked thread