Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Thauros posted:

he's right tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Ah man, I missed game of thrones last night, but I'll watch it in the evening, until then I'll listen to this Game of Thrones podcast at work

gently caress! They spoiled the episode!!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Thauros posted:

he's right tho
Yep.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Thauros posted:

he's right tho

he's right, naito won with two destinos after ibushi did a second rope piledriver, and it happened almost half a day ago. it can not be a spoiler if it happened already and was aired live.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Vaguido posted:

Sempervive literally made me turn off a podcast this morning. Why does he still have a job?

What did he say?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he kept on pretending to complain about his full diaper in the middle of important conversation, but it was really obvious that he was bragging about it and patting himself on the back for filling it up

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lmao

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Stop complaining about spoilers, jesus. It's one match in the G1, there's about a million more to go.

Let's watch drag queens instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WPLox5pzqU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sick of David "Fuckhead" Meltzer spoiling things? Then listen to

because we're reviewing Fall Brawl 99! Hear all about the show booked as petty revenge! See how many matches Hulkamatt can successfully retrodict on a show nearly 18 years old!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Sick of David "Fuckhead" Meltzer spoiling things? Then listen to

because we're reviewing Fall Brawl 99! Hear all about the show booked as petty revenge! See how many matches Hulkamatt can successfully retrodict on a show nearly 18 years old!

gently caress, I kinda want to see if I can guess what happens from memory before you review it.

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 18, 2017

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Go RV! posted:

Stop complaining about spoilers, jesus. It's one match in the G1, there's about a million more to go.

i like these gals! they have gumption!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

gently caress, I kinda want to see if I can guess what happens from memory before you review it.

Unlike David Meltzer I run through the whole card spoiler free before going into results!

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Retro observer is a real trip this week

Some notes from the Licensing Fair in New York from 6/13 to 6/15. On the first day, Hogan and Jarrett were there for WCW. Hogan and Goldberg both had to do a deal where they marked out for Pikachu, the Pokemon Monster.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Go RV! posted:

These gals are becoming my favorite part of each PPV :allears:

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

21 Hoot Salute posted:

These gals are becoming my favorite part of each PPV :allears:

I could do without DJ Airhorn chiming in as much, but since he's the 'smart' one I guess he has a role, but I'd rather he was just on the panel then interrupting with the airhorn as that gimmick is wearing a little thin.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/talkisjericho/status/887175917864398848

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
"There were people who thought that Pacquiao could beat Floyd, and a lot of the draw of Floyd's fights is people paying to see him lose cause a lot of people really don't like him that much. If there's a fight that they think the opponent oh my god Kota Ibushi just did... These guys are nuts. One, two... He did a... He did a piledriver coming off the top rope. That's just... Man. The last time... I dunno about that one. What was I saying?"

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Can I pay dave to live commentate shows?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

[quote="“Suplex Liberace”" post="“474496062”"]
Can I pay dave to live commentate shows?
[/quote]

I think there’s some DVDs of Dave and Cornette commentating on Memphis footage?

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

I think there’s some DVDs of Dave and Cornette commentating on Memphis footage?

Wrestling Gold. And it is gold for the commentary if not the matches. It's not just Memphis either, its territory stuff from all over.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dave: There's just this galaxy-wide geek gap.

Dave talking about geeks is the best :allears:

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
If you have any interest in Bruiser Brody, talks about him at length on today's observer radio.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

mariooncrack posted:

If you have any interest in Bruiser Brody, talks about him at length on today's observer radio.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MORNINGS OBERVER RADIO IF YOU ARE AVOIDING BRUISER BRODY SPOILERS DAVE GIVES AWAY HIS FINISH AT 53:30

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Jubs posted:

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MORNINGS OBERVER RADIO IF YOU ARE AVOIDING BRUISER BRODY SPOILERS DAVE GIVES AWAY HIS FINISH AT 53:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97E5raJpnG4

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Jubs posted:

******1/4

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jubs posted:

:vince:

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

For those who aren't listening to the JR Podcast(understandable), he's got Meltzer on the latest.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

remusclaw posted:

For those who aren't listening to the JR Podcast(understandable), he's got Meltzer on the latest.

Good show actually.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

does JR still break into those weird impression bits at random? That poo poo scares me.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

coconono posted:

does JR still break into those weird impression bits at random? That poo poo scares me.

And now makes awkward comments about his dead wife and living alone too.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

rovert posted:

And now makes awkward comments about his dead wife and living alone too.

That's actually pretty heartbreaking

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Tell me more. Sounds loving bizarre.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Today's wrestling report features a blast from the past...Shoulders Torelli vs Moose.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
The large cocked man medley is tremendous.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Jericho and Meltzer talking Benoit is a great show if you want a history of his career. This is not a podcast about June 2007.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Yeah I would recommend the Benoit episode. It's a good listen. The plugs really kill the mood though.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I had thought that wrestling podcasts just had all the plugs at the beginning and then went uninterrupted throughout. Am I imagining things or did some podcast do that?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

mariooncrack posted:

Yeah I would recommend the Benoit episode. It's a good listen. The plugs really kill the mood though.
The best for sure is "Now dave, let's talk about when Benoit won the WWE title *edit* speaking of the WWE title, let's talk about another wrestler who won titles in WWE - DDP Yoga..."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

algebra testes posted:

The best for sure is "Now dave, let's talk about when Benoit won the WWE title *edit* speaking of the WWE title, let's talk about another wrestler who won titles in WWE - DDP Yoga..."

There's an episode with his comedian friends where one of them says,"Hey maybe it's time for one of those ad-reads you do where we're definitely, totally in the room with you while you do it." I got a kick out of that :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
My dyslexia is acting up and I I thought the WOR would be with Kevin Kelly Talking about the G1, not Alex Riley talking about GLOW. :smith:

• Locked thread