Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
I've said it before and I'll say it again. No boobs in the new episode 2/10. I'm done with this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Don't say it again or anymore and just gently caress off stupid oval office

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Sorry I've been really channeling the hound lately

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Glenn Quebec posted:

Sorry I've been really channeling the hound lately

you're poo poo at posting, you know that?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Now he's going to eat every chicken in this thread.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
"Talk about escapism in Fantasy"

"No-one can escape Ed Sheeran."

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Waltzing Along posted:

I liked how Arya was considering killing them all but didn't because wine dude reminded her of hot pie.

There's no way Arya could have killed all of them. She could maybe have killed one by surprise. Arya is tiny and weighs nothing and those dudes are professional soldiers and were wearing heavy armor. Arya can kill people with stealth and surprise because she has costume magic, but that is all.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Arya is super ninja woman now. She can kill entire armies.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"Costume magic"?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

She's basically a cosplayer.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

phasmid posted:

"Costume magic"?

I wanted to diss Arya by giving her skills an insulting name.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Her face has ever morphed into a potato. A common affliction that occurs to British women

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
bring back fake sansa

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
If I were GRRM I wouldn't bother even writing the last two books. Just get fat off these huge royalty checks and maybe go to some football games

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

facebook jihad posted:

If I were GRRM I wouldn't bother even writing the last two books. Just get fat off these huge royalty checks and maybe go to some football games

He's been doing this for years now, but instead of football games he went with buffets.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
the only way that lovely guest spot wouldve been redeemed is if arya murder danced through all of them. it would've been the only good scene in a boring waste of an episode, instead we got nothing.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

facebook jihad posted:

Grrm account spotted.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

nothing happened everyone is stannis jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Lol at ppl talking about Arya like she is alive.

Arya is dead. The person with her face is clearly right handed.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

proof of concept posted:

I hope a giant steps on some more people

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i cant wait for next episode when they talk about a giant that stepped on some people that's gonna be exciting and fun and not at all boring

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

are the dem thrones guys back on

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

sugar free jazz posted:

nothing happened everyone is stannis jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz

no stannis has yet to return?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I hope a giant steps on ed sheerna

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
can someone summarize all the important spoilers so far in as few words as possible please and thank you

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Streak posted:

can someone summarize all the important spoilers so far in as few words as possible please and thank you

tits

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Streak posted:

zombies are actually just pissed someone is living on their land
show will end with people resettling south of the wall & a truce

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

mike12345 posted:

zombies are actually just pissed someone is living on their land
show will end with people resettling south of the wall & a truce

Like in shawn of the dead?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Streak posted:

In random order!

Arya and Sansa kill Littlefinger
Jon and Dany have sex
One of Dany's dragons die and becomes an ice dragon
The Others knock down the wall to invade the south
Cersei joins the fight against the Others, but then tells Jaime she's really just gonna let the Others kill everyone in the North so she can still be queen of the seven kingdoms
Sam and Gilly figure out Jon is really a secret Targ (so Jon banged his Aunt)
Dany's fleet destroyed by Euron and he kills a few of the titty snakes.
Olenna kills her are self because Jaime kills all her armies
Arya sees a wolf and decides to go to her family in Winterfell
Ed Shereen joins the fight against darkness

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Streak posted:

Zombie snowmen suffer huge loses, but manage to kill all humans on Earth but Bran. Bran uses magic at the last moment to kill the rest of the zombies. Bran thinks he's the last sentient being alive on the planet, but then he discovers that there are a few of those forest fairy things left, and he vows to lock himself in a magic tree and never procreate so that humans will never plunder and destroy the Earth again and the forest fairies and the rest of the pure natural species on the Earth can live in peace forever without having to fear mankind ever again.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Like in shawn of the dead?

dunno, someone wrote a theory on reddit and GRRM more or less confirmed it as true

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

mike12345 posted:

dunno, someone wrote a theory on reddit and GRRM more or less confirmed it as true

And they got the fact that "Winter is Coming!" isn't a warning, it's a threat and that Jon is also half whitewalker race before they became whitewalkers or something. Like, the first, ancient Starks or something.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Dennis System posted:

There's no way Arya could have killed all of them. She could maybe have killed one by surprise. Arya is tiny and weighs nothing and those dudes are professional soldiers and were wearing heavy armor. Arya can kill people with stealth and surprise because she has costume magic, but that is all.

She killed several fuckers with the Hound before she had costume magic.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Blazing Ownager posted:

She killed several fuckers with the Hound before she had costume magic.

the hound did all the heavy lifting and chicken eating

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So I already think I know what's going to happen with the utterly ruined Euron Grayjoy (who is way cooler in the books from what I can tell), he's going to go get the dragon controlling horn he already had in the books for Cersei. I bet those ships getting roasted in the trailer were Danny's.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Blazing Ownager posted:

So I already think I know what's going to happen with the utterly ruined Euron Grayjoy (who is way cooler in the books from what I can tell), he's going to go get the dragon controlling horn he already had in the books for Cersei. I bet those ships getting roasted in the trailer were Danny's.

Stop putting poo poo in spoilers, idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Grayjoy and Grayworm going to scissor their dickstumps together, calling it now.