Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I assume those are actual reports from these forums, possibly from D&D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
Reddit, actually

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

curufinor posted:

Reddit, actually

Well, poo poo.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
Could definitely masquerade as a pre 4chan adtrw dealio, except for all the neologisms

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Of course it is! Here's some thread content as penance:

That's a Clickhole video.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuXHGIMS5H8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SqyiAlk2zk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZQe1ZZRbI

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oartIE7rKuM

Warm Fish Salad
Dec 16, 2016

You Compleat Me

jesus loving christ

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
thou shalt tuck in thine shirts and wear suits everywhere for some reason

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

WHAT is going on here

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Being yourself is enough.

But be sure to cover yourself all the gently caress up thanks.

JEBOman
Dec 27, 2009

ReidRansom posted:

But be sure to cover yourself all the gently caress up thanks.

As long as you don't express yourself.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Funny how they're the same kind of people who say hijab is oppression against women.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

Funny how they're the same kind of people who say hijab is oppression against women.

But it is

There's a difference between Christians saying "You should cover up and be modest" and Muslims who will stone you to death or throw acid in your face for exposing an inch too much of your face.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

You know it's the primo AUG poo poo when the thumbnail makes you sigh

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

PCOS Bill posted:

But it is

There's a difference between Christians saying "You should cover up and be modest" and Muslims who will stone you to death or throw acid in your face for exposing an inch too much of your face.

Sure, but it's only a matter of degree. It doesn't matter whether they threaten a woman with violence or damnation or social exclusion, in the end it's a bunch of men using old books to control women, as if wearing a miniskirt or giving someone a blowjob makes them somehow worth less as human beings.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Gerblyn posted:

Sure, but it's only a matter of degree. It doesn't matter whether they threaten a woman with violence or damnation or social exclusion, in the end it's a bunch of men using old books to control women, as if wearing a miniskirt or giving someone a blowjob makes them somehow worth less as human beings.

Don't respond to PCOS Bill

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Gerblyn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUm5-1x1LfA

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Heath posted:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gerblyn posted:

You see these savages you live with will murder you if your legally required full body hood slips even an inch, but over there, those guys will think less of you for a miniskirt. It's basically the same dear, now run along and wash the acid off your melted face for questioning the elders.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

oldpainless posted:

WHAT is going on here

Mormons.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Gerblyn posted:

Heath posted:

Thank you

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How am I chubs and have bigger biceps than you, bro?

:staredog:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I have to wear my "sorry girls I am gay" shirt everytime I post in GBS

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Randy you gotta stop. This can't be healthy for you.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

Randy you gotta stop. This can't be healthy for you.

I...I've come too far. Warn the others. :smithicide:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout posted:

I have to wear my "sorry girls I am gay" shirt everytime I post in GBS

hell, same

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

PCOS Bill posted:

But it is

SA is the face.

Your posts are the acid.

Don't ever stop, baby!

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
It's a convention of Patrick Batemans

Look at their crazy, crazy eyes

eta:

Intoluene posted:

Jesus Christ, he looks older than Nick does.

Their reality tv show House of Carters was like a trainwreck I couldn't stop watching. Nick and one of the girls (the one who died a while back) were the only ones who had some idea how hosed up their family really was. Aaron was already a mess. One of the better parts of that show was Nick forcing a drunk/hungover underage Aaron to come grocery shopping with him as punishment for having a huge party while Nick was out. Ah, reality show memories. (Also I just checked and the whole show is one youtube.)

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 23:21 on Jul 18, 2017

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

I hope this guy gets approached a lot by confused football fans wondering what team Hentai plays for.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mystery fluid posted:

I hope this guy gets approached a lot by confused football fans wondering what team Hentai plays for.

The Patriots like loving things over.

Quantum Cat
May 6, 2007
Why am I in a BOX?WFT?!

PCOS Bill posted:

But it is

A difference of degree, not kind.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

I am continually horrified when I look back on this album. I adored it as a dumbass kid, so it was burned onto my synapses and associated with generally positive feelings. Of course now, in my late 30s I realize how AUG it is... it's me. It's me.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
http://imgur.com/gallery/U8nlr

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

I see loverslab has been working on FO4.... gross

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

:stare: Oh my loving god. I...I think that's my uncle... or is it ex uncle? He was only related to me by marriage and they got a divorce, I dunno what that makes him.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ShootaBoy posted:

:stare: Oh my loving god. I...I think that's my uncle... or is it ex uncle? He was only related to me by marriage and they got a divorce, I dunno what that makes him.

A weirdo creep.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

ShootaBoy posted:

Your aunt's ex-husband.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

ShootaBoy posted:

Your cummie daddie?

• Locked thread