Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pirates loving suck and Steelers loving suck too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chris James 2 posted:

Listen to both, music is good

Pere Ubu I need to hear more of

idk id rather listen to one or the other cuz i aint got the time to mash em up properly so ill let em take turns

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Probably because they only afford to live with their parents

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

probably the worst thing about the trump era, is that a whole generation of CSPAM posters are going to tthink that pittsburgh is bad and associate it with one obnoxious pittsburgher, when it is actually extremely good

it keeps me up at night :negative:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!

Citizen Tayne posted:

They can't rely on Thomas to side with them on civil rights issues, once they've got Ginsburg's seat they'll feel better about ramming through mass voter disfranchisement measures.

Thomas is regularly awful on civil rights

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alnilam posted:

probably the worst thing about the trump era, is that a whole generation of CSPAM posters are going to tthink that pittsburgh is bad and associate it with one obnoxious pittsburgher, when it is actually extremely good

if your town so cool how come yall let tayne rep it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

alnilam posted:

:wrong:

I don't think anything of it because I can barely remember it exists.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

hahaha lol :owned:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

theyre space ships not space planes is why

if it has wings it's a plane

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Nichael posted:

What does a bi-partisan update to the ACA even look like when the majority of Republicans want to kill all poor people, and the Democrats mostly don't?

People making fun of your posts as being "alarmist" remind me a lot of the same people last year saying Donny can never win. Even if there's only a slight chance of the GOP getting its poo poo together, there is zero point in not assuming the worst.

The GOP openly supports policies that will kill millions and their supporters are committing acts of terror against what they perceive as their enemies (people of color, non-Christians, "liberals"). I don't think it's alarmist at all to suggest that people who don't pass the Kansas Dad test have a plan to bug out within five years.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Nichael posted:

:wrong:

I don't think anything of it because I can barely remember it exists.

there was a batman from there one time i hear

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

also I live on a tropical paradise where it's 80 degrees year round and we have top ten in the world beaches so come at me bro

scotland?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Louisgod posted:

outside Bannon's absolute disdain for structured and functional government, fervent racism, palatable misogyny, destructive and draconian speeches, he owns.

also he probably is literally Nurgle in disguise

but yeah, he owns as far as being a fucker to republicans goes

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Chris James 2 posted:

Nice meltdown

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

are you, having a go of me, mate

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Joementum posted:

also, the only reason the navy is called out separately in the constitution is that Madison and Hamilton realized that it takes a while to build ships and you have to maintain them, so the rules about their funding needed to be a little different

which is why it's unconstitutional for the army to maintain equipment supplies outside of the two year funding windows. all the tanks older than that need to be immediately scrapped
not the marines though. i'm p. sure the constitution says all their poo poo must be old and broken

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

if your town so cool how come yall let tayne rep it

the mayor tried to kick tayne out but extremely cringey obnoxious and lovely mayoral candidate Darlene Harris ran on keeping him in the city, and Peduto had to move tayneward on the issue to win her voters back

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

jarofpiss posted:

if it has wings it's a plane

there were large radiant cooling fans on the original design of the discovery from 2001 but kubrick thought dumbasses would mistake them for wings so he took them offf the model

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

brugroffil posted:

Thomas recently sided against an obvious voter suppression tactic iirc

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

alnilam posted:

the mayor tried to kick tayne out but extremely cringey obnoxious and lovely mayoral candidate Darlene Harris ran on keeping him in the city, and Peduto had to move tayneward on the issue to win her voters back

yall oughta teach him to post good or somethin!!!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

???????
I thought millenials were killing the housing market

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

Thomas recently sided against an obvious voter suppression tactic iirc

he hadnt had any fiber that day

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I liked this thread more when tayne was on hockey time out

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

brugroffil posted:

he occasionally does a thing that's hilarity, but most of the time yeah he's not exactly a civil rights champion

he voted to gut the VRA and would have gotten rid of the whole thing

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Fireside Nut posted:

Did anyone make Beavistombstone.jpg with Here Lies the BCRA it was never scored.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Citizen Tayne posted:

Lol you're going to be so disappointed

What works and doesn't work doesn't matter. Only ideology matters. Free market right wing ideology cannot fail, only be failed.

Exactly, thats why you do public option and watch it grind the for-profit industry into the ground with its lower cost and better efficiency :getin:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

The GOP openly supports policies that will kill millions and their supporters are committing acts of terror against what they perceive as their enemies (people of color, non-Christians, "liberals"). I don't think it's alarmist at all to suggest that people who don't pass the Kansas Dad test have a plan to bug out within five years.
Right. Everyone associated with the GOP is incredibly dangerous. It's okay to laugh at their failures and their dumb babby predisent, but we can't forget that this guy loving won on a platform of hate, bing bing bong bong, and pussy grabbing. He's vile and 63 million Americans were okay with it. You should never let your guard down in politics because it can lead to situations like November 8th, 2016.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ya that's like 100% accurate, very well articulated Bannon A+

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Chris Cillizza's AMA is not going quite as planned....

https://twitter.com/max_read/status/887335979052412928

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

???????
I thought millenials were killing the housing market

Millennials kill everything that boomers hold dear.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

there was a batman from there one time i hear

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

maybe they should call them abovemarines instead of space ships

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Business Gorillas posted:

Your optimism is incredibly naive

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Iron Crowned posted:

Millennials kill everything that boomers hold dear.

Not fast enough apparently

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I'm everyone who posted a question about his foot fetish on the Cillizza AMA

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
pittsburgh pittsburgh pittsburgh pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pittsburgh PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH

Serf
May 5, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

a lot of things were better back then

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Squizzle posted:

has anyone suggested that tillerson should shove his own head up his rear end until his spine shatters into bone flechettes????

You've got to reckon that it's already there if he wants to shutter cybersecurity.

But yeah, if I see him I'll mention it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Joementum posted:

Chris Cillizza's AMA is not going quite as planned....

https://twitter.com/max_read/status/887335979052412928

This is good.

• Locked thread