Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i, personally, would have won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

docbeard posted:

What's so funny about his name?

It's pronounced "weiner·slave"

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the mummified corpse of fdr would have won

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

No establishment Democrat (maybe Biden, MAYBE, but probably not) would have beaten Trump.

Bernie would have had a shot but it would have been a nailbiter.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

"if we become more conservative they'll have to cooperate with us!"

how many times do dems have to get bitten by that idiocy before they learn?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

GalacticAcid posted:

Clinton's problem wasn't "centrism." It was her celebrity-stocked campaign and personal corruption, as well as the related sense of her being an out-of-touch coastal elite.

A fiscally responsible, socially conservative Democrat with a down-home demeanor and squeaky clean personal finances would have dominated Trump. These are the kind of folks Democrats need to field in 2018 if they're gonna take back the House. Newsflash: it's a conservative country.

Dems in 2004: We need a red state moderate democrat to retake the White House...Barack Obama wins
Republicans in 2012: We need to reach out to Hispanics and POC to retake the White House...Donald Trump wins
Dems in 2017: We need a pragmatic democrat to appeal to white working class voters to retake the White House

My hypothesis is that the next democratic president will be a transgendered black lives matter activist communist from Los Angeles.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

I would have campaigned in Wisconsin.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Taintrunner posted:

I've run the data and it says yes. Taintrunner would have won.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
HRC - the least popular major party candidate of modern times (save DT himself) and a uniquely terrible campaigner - came very, very close to beating Trump. Any merely mediocre Dem blows him out.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

if i saw "taintrunner" on a ballot I'd probably vote for it regardless of party or position

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thoguh posted:

I've run the data and it says yes. Taintrunner would have won.

Thank you, my new Chief Analyst Thoguh.You will do quite well in our New Kingdom of Vitézi Rend

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

UHD posted:

if i saw "taintrunner" on a ballot I'd probably vote for it regardless of party or position

same, honestly

If the ballot said "SA Forums Poster Fulchrum" I'd probably vote for him even though I know full well who Fulchrum is

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Deez Nuts imo

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Frijolero posted:

Deez Nuts imo

"deez nuts" doing as well as it did should have been a huge loving red flag

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

What do we do if Deez Nuts wins an election

Whose nuts exactly are now President of the United States? The ballot does not specify

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Deez Nuts is a libertarian lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Edward Nuts, city councilman of Akron, Ohio, contacted the media today to claim that he has gone by the nickname "Deez" in his personal life since the age of 12, and that he is therefore the rightfully-elected President of America

No acquaintances of President-Elect Nuts have thus far been able to confirm or deny this

e:

Frijolero posted:

Deez Nuts is a libertarian lol

I'm not sure whether this makes the idea more or less ridiculous

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Ed Nuts

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

don't sign your posts

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Wanted to say I am one of the 81% of people who has no opinion about candidate DEEZ NUTS.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Assuming Trump would have been a cakewalk to beat presumes white people aren't garbage

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/887382768518406144

maybe these democrats aren't so bad after all

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

someone should make an internet quiz called "Sanders on Democrats" and you have to guess if it was she-huck or St. Bernard

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

zegermans posted:

Assuming Trump would have been a cakewalk to beat presumes neoliberal dynasties aren't garbage.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

nope

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

zegermans posted:

Assuming Trump would have been a cakewalk to beat presumes white people aren't garbage

actually it just presumes you read the vote totals for the 2016 general election

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

people just have to get to know deez nuts

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

the democrats: i'm my own lanyard

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

logikv9 posted:

you don't get his endorsement until you have a power anti-censorship platform for boobs in videogames

Correction, anti-censorship everywhere. Also dicks AND boobs in videogames, poo poo lord.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

loquacius posted:

people just have to get to know deez nuts

Give it time, soon Deez Nuts will be on everyone's lips.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hillary Rodham Clinton, of the screen printing cartel Rodhams, the most politically influential family of our time.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

Hillary Rodham Clinton, of the screen printing cartel Rodhams, the most politically influential family of our time.

Yes. "Your time" has been dominated by the clinton machine. Good job.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Sometimes it gets confusing when SHSanders is mentioned because I always think Bernie Sanders.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Also makes a great tool for people to keep on remembering Bernie.

His name was Bruce Rappaport.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

lol

see y'all think this is a troll, but zergie literally believes this and has stated it before

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
When Pelosi kicks the bucket I'm gonna drink a nice big Guinness for breakfast and piss on her grave

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Frijolero posted:

lol

see y'all think this is a troll, but zergie literally believes this and has stated it before

Then he got mad when people wouldn't let him keep his DSA tags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/chairsarethings/status/887385918755221505

The DSA Is Cool And Good.

• Locked thread