Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

:ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohio State BOOniversity
Mar 3, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

i remember there being a short Achewood storyline about David Lynch pitching a movie to Ray, and it goes something like — Bill Murray has been in a horrible fire yet still possesses a drive to entertain, unfortunately his throat can only produce a wet suppurating sound.

anyway thats how Steve Bannon sounds, in my mind

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10182010

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Bannon Ganned

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

and now david lynch is rolling in the acclaim of sucessfully restarting a beloved cult classic which suffered a long period of decline and chris onstad is writing reviews for artisinal tea crackers in the local hipster press... makes u think...

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
He's taking a bath so I can rest for a bit. Between working retail and having kids I don't think I'm very long for this world.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
the māori word for french is 'wīwī'

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

exmarx posted:

the māori word for french is 'wīwī'

oui oui

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
yes kals

https://twitter.com/realalexjones/status/887382337939533825]

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Pewdiepie is a confirmed blizzard person.

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
Haahhahahahahhah Russia is great my train doesn't exist and someone in a uniform that makes them look like a Habsburg viceroy is telling me that the I need to take the one that already left. Next to me is a kiosk selling highly realistic fake guns and chocolat

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

speaking of maori special vowels, is it same as in latvian, stretched ā ē ī ū and two o sounds? (there used to be also third o sound, ō, but that's deprecated)

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

HorrificExistance posted:

Haahhahahahahhah Russia is great my train doesn't exist and someone in a uniform that makes them look like a Habsburg viceroy is telling me that the I need to take the one that already left. Next to me is a kiosk selling highly realistic fake guns and chocolat

lmao

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i hope you at least are in reasonably central spb at this hour of the day

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
There was a rally today in both celebration and remberence of the death a the tsar

There is no contradiction as both acts were good and true and object reality is dependabt on what you decide

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
Oh good. This escalator operator is a lieutenant colonel in the escalator corps

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

HorrificExistance posted:

There was a rally today in both celebration and remberence of the death a the tsar

There is no contradiction as both acts were good and true and object reality is dependabt on what you decide

wait until you meet neopagan monarchists

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

cinci zoo sniper posted:

agreed, csgo thread is the worst

i got flamed for two pages saying the UMP was a decent weapon at times

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Dreylad posted:

Have you tried lowering your sensitivity?

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
wiiops accidentally talked to the senior cashier instead the lower cashier of the second rank. Looks like I'm getting spit in my grecha

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dreylad posted:

same, also 800@1.5 (34.6 cm/360)

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
Oh thank god, this stolovaya was awarded the order of lenin

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Randler posted:

Have you tried lowering your sensitivity?

cinci zoo sniper posted:

same, also 800@1.5 (34.6 cm/360)

remember when the guy who was disparaging other people in the thread and telling goons they should get good got VAC banned for cheating

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ump used to work even on ge level back then, for counter-buys, 2nd round buy, and on sucky ct performance (keep in mind i only played dust 2)

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dreylad posted:

remember when the guy who was disparaging other people in the thread and telling goons they should get good got VAC banned for cheating

i remember some vac banned clown or two :laffo:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i never really liked dust 2, nuke was always my favourite though and mirage was quite good

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

well, "even ge" is not much, but europe had no meaningful esea and faceit was grindy trash (tho i enjoyed a 50 round 2v5 game on it) so ge was the best competitive level that there was, despite day and night difference between even low and mid global

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dreylad posted:

i never really liked dust 2, nuke was always my favourite though and mirage was quite good

i could enjoy other maps (nuke, mirage, cache; occasionally inferno and overpass, especially if we stack full), but to me dust 2 is like potatoes - never too much of it

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm probably back at Silver 1 now.

Still better than my bronze rating in OW.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

I'm probably back at Silver 1 now.

Still better than my bronze rating in OW.

i won't be surprised if ive decayed to some really low gold or high silver by now, ive played maybe a few games since 2015

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
Oh man I can't belaeve this butter is only years olddd

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
I can't believe they let people live in this crematorium oven

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/887450145146667008

Oh Utah

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Is there a thread about the US military-industrial complex?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You're in it

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp4bzgbBlRU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

lmao at new hampshire

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Volkerball posted:

You're in it

Rubber boots mandatory.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Arizona is shaping up to become Vader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
drat that last 40 minutes of Rogue One is awesome. Probably gonna watch this a bunch now that its on Netflix.

• Locked thread