Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Piss de Bundy posted:

some Brazilians and all Italians and Irish are white lmao at trump people and their ideas of what white is

it used to be us white people just broke out the, "I don't see color or race at all, everyone is the same" what is the 2017 version of this now that saying that is racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

fruit on the bottom posted:

Which one are you afeared of?

None. I do not fear the mods because I am a righteous man. Have you not heard the news? The mods are good, friends.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
VikingSkull, I am getting anxiety disorders from these gifs, goddamn

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

So let me get this straight.

You're calling me an "idiot", but you don't even know anything about the subject or history of auto racing. You're making grand assumptions about and have done zero research on it.

What exactly are you looking for in terms of proof of someone not being a racist exactly? I forwarded that to a friend in a "blue state" (since that's so important to you, asswipe) who goes to grad school with an anthropology major and he even didn't understand what the gently caress you're even talking about.

You're making assumptions about my character based on absolutely nothing aside from the fact that I disagree with you.

I'm right until you provide the numbers saying I'm not. (I even helpfully suggested how easily swayed I'd be on it since really I don't care I just like making sure the conversation is about racism)It's fine I don't expect you to because you rather talk about things I don't give a gently caress about. It's not so much that a blue state matters to me as it is what being a blue state means. In this case it means my state didn't vote for Trump which is a pretty low bar for me to expect people to pass.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 18, 2017

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Also lol at this line

I don't make judgements of people based on the color of their skin or their country of origin, but Steak fears and hates gays

FuzzySkinner posted:

So let me get this straight.

You're calling me an "idiot", but you don't even know anything about the subject or history of auto racing. You're making grand assumptions about and have done zero research on it.

What exactly are you looking for in terms of proof of someone not being a racist exactly? I forwarded that to a friend in a "blue state" (since that's so important to you, asswipe) who goes to grad school with an anthropology major and he even didn't understand what the gently caress you're even talking about.

You're making assumptions about my character based on absolutely nothing aside from the fact that I disagree with you.

I don't mean to sound discriminitory over someone's race, but Duck and Cover only has enough intelligence to find the post button and can barely work up the gumption to type something in first, so you don't have to worry about his opinions as they are all formed milliseconds before he remembers he has a butthole and goes back to sniffing it.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Skypie posted:

everyone lives, don't flip out

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

everyone lives, don't worry

Hahaha, gently caress, if that gif lingered a little longer I wouldn't be surprised if the next couple frames had a vomit hadoken falling out of the window

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

FisheyStix posted:

I don't make judgements of people based on the color of their skin or their country of origin, but Steak fears and hates gays

I don't mean to sound discriminitory over someone's race, but Duck and Cover only has enough intelligence to find the post button and can barely work up the gumption to type something in first, so you don't have to worry about his opinions as they are all formed milliseconds before he remembers he has a butthole and goes back to sniffing it.

You're so sad, you want to be part of the Trump team but you don't seem to be enough of a piece of poo poo to really belong. I'm unsure which is worse, having hate filled beliefs or trying to get the approval of those with them. Probably the hate filled beliefs but hey you're still poo poo.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Honestly calling racing a white man sport kind of reminds me of that celebrity who said MMA was for white people

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

QED FuzzySkinner.

Now, I'm new to all this racing stuff. Which one of them is driving the nascar?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

You're so sad, you want to be part of the Trump team but you don't seem to be enough of a piece of poo poo to really belong. I'm unsure which is worse, having hate filled beliefs or trying to get the approval of those with them. Probably the hate filled beliefs but hey you're still poo poo.

do you have nickname, duck and cover is just to cumbersome to type

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

everyone lives, don't flip out

I can't masturbate to this knowing people lived! You sure no one had a heartattack or something?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Holy poo poo Duck your posting is loving atrocious and I hate Trump.

On the flip, you mental titans calling Streak a homophobe are idiots. One post was a Doobie reference and the other was referencing the poster's title

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mnoba posted:

do you have nickname, duck and cover is just to cumbersome to type

Suck it up I'm using a touch keyboard.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

On the flip, you mental titans calling Streak a homophobe are idiots. One post was a Doobie reference and the other was referencing the poster's title

Oh that'a great I really wanted the respect of everyone here. Wait no.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

FisheyStix posted:

I ran it by a person smarter than me and they went;

"I don't know what the gently caress he is even talking about".

Nerses IV posted:

Honestly calling racing a white man sport kind of reminds me of that celebrity who said MMA was for white people

It's a really awful take, yes.

It has it's flaws (ones I've been critical of in the past), but it's really dumb.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

FisheyStix posted:

QED FuzzySkinner.

on SA? Specify it a bit.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

all of this is 100% spot on

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FisheyStix posted:

QED FuzzySkinner.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
I don't know why it would matter if a sport was literally 100% white anyways.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Skypie posted:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I have google, google says no one cares about your lovely sport enough to do the numbers okay god bless. Took me like 5 seconds, I must be really amazing.

Edit. Given more time it might be found.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jul 19, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

fun fact, I'm the dude who has been called a ghoul in the SAS racing threads because I have an encyclopedic knowledge of fatal and non-fatal racing crashes lol

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

fun fact, I'm the dude who has been called a ghoul in the SAS racing threads because I have an encyclopedic knowledge of fatal and non-fatal racing crashes lol

can confirm.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Duck and Cover posted:

WOW I hope people died, or got severely injured that's the only way I get hard.

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jul 19, 2017

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

They're trolling, how is that not obvious?!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Aha! It was there the whole time!

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Apparently this guy experienced 214 Gs and lived (after a year and a half of recovery...)

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Tallgeese posted:

Clearly the same was true of the racism/homophobia from Spunky and Smelliot and Yug annnd Prorat (oh he's still kicking) HAHAHAHAHHA I totally doubt it.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Ohhh nice edit you dishonest racist piece of poo poo. Guess you did understand context all along.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Nerses IV posted:

Apparently this guy experienced 214 Gs and lived (after a year and a half of recovery...)

yeah, Indycar rules, though I miss the CART oval days. F1 cars top out around 200mph, briefly each lap

then there's this

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tallgeese posted:

its funny cuz they are obviously trolling but the mods that probated me understood less context for my posts than regular old posters in this thread lol

the mods can suck my balls, is what im saying.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

hey i just got here and these are some loving insane racing gifs. seriously vikingskull some of these flipping dune buggy things look like they're toys being yanked by springs

also,

achewood is cool and good, ok thanks

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So can we talk about the future of our white children without being called a racist or not?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Bholder posted:

So can we talk about the future of our white children without being called a racist or not?

Well, all of our children will be white eventually, if you know what I mean.

(They'll be ghosts. Because death is certain you see.)

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bholder posted:

the future of my white children is to dry up on my stomach and hand and then get washed down the drain when i take a shower a week later. is that racist?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Bholder posted:

Snatch Duster PM'd me this

Make of it what you will

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FisheyStix posted: