Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/_ElizabethMay/status/887405839916699652

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

I just did a good old lol

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lmao, this story is so loving insane and adorable I just wanna marry it and have children with it. were you in special ed class? :allears:

i fuckin shoulda been

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

He looks loving dumb lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

What does this mean in non twitter speak

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

he wants the white house press secretary to shoot ping pong balls from her pussy on-camera, if she has the guts. he double-dog dares her.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Yeah, I was going to say earlier that I don't understand why his "thing" is to always look confused but outraged. I guess those two things combined speak to his viewer base because it's what they feel 24/7? :shrug:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Skoora posted:

Hold up.

Hold up.

I've seen people goofin about the dems running Zuckerberg, but is there any reality to This? The lol here is that they are stupid enough to think another soulless, unlikable, amoral corporatist will capture the hearts and minds of middle America.

The latest rumors seem to be focused on Kamala Harris. She's not only got the corporate ties the DNC donor class will love, she's an angry black lady that will alienate all the same people that voted for Trump. She's like the dream Democratic candidate: someone who could destroy all rivals in the primary process and then justify all the liberal accusations of racism and misogyny when she gets her rear end kicked in the general election.

edit: clarification... I think she's p.cool, but I just don't think she would be a good general election candidate.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Streak posted:

this trump guy seems like kind of a stupid rear end in a top hat. who could have seen this coming?

Before the election I thought he was a dangerous stupid rear end in a top hat.
Two out of three ain't bad.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Desperado Bones posted:

Guys guys stop posting those clearly photoshopped photos. Geez. Post the real poo poo

The art of treason has been passed down the Trump line for generations!

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I hope our special boy gets his will and the healthcare system collapses. Doctors without borders will pull staff from Sudan to Kansas to help dying overweight americans. "See, free healthcare! No taxes needed," proclaims orange hobgoblin. "4th dimensional chess!" wheezes maga crowd.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
God I love all this winning! he wheezed as he gasped his last breath

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

NotWearingPants posted:

The latest rumors seem to be focused on Kamala Harris. She's not only got the corporate ties the DNC donor class will love, she's an angry black lady that will alienate all the same people that voted for Trump. She's like the dream Democratic candidate: someone who could destroy all rivals in the primary process and then justify all the liberal accusations of racism and misogyny when she gets her rear end kicked in the general election.

edit: clarification... I think she's p.cool, but I just don't think she would be a good general election candidate.

but... the lols! omfg can you imagine now, like us surviving until 2020 and still having a federal government, with elections and poo poo, and the dems run a black WOMAN? can you imagine the loving gamergaters and alt-right and the freepers and all the trump-voting CHUDs reaction??????

i think it would be a fabulous experiment in further breaking reality and sanity. it's almost like one of those cool rear end 11th century scholastic exercises trying to count how many angels you can fit on the head of a pin, or like trying to answer how insane the Trumpenstaffel reaction would be to a black woman kicking the poo poo out of them in a presidential election, while running against their hard daddy, Trump.

gently caress, even funnier would be like you said, if she ran and then the Trumpistas fuckin WON lmfaooooooooooo

:hmbol:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Also she's really good looking imho.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/887422506633658368

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Oh sure, if FDR holds secret meetings with Russian dictators everybody loves him. Trump does it and everybody is suspicious for no good reason.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump is Putin's bitch lol

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I cannot believe this: the GOP has power in all levels of government and they still can't get poo poo done on the one issue they have the most passion against (health care).

Must be all those angry poor people in their districts who realized health care is a good thing now that they have it.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

oh what the gently caress lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Just why?!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Quidam Viator posted:

i think it would be a fabulous experiment in further breaking reality and sanity.

:thunk:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

this is very normal because

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/887100059728347137

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I hope Tucker Carlson is subject to a terrible curse by an old gypsy woman for propagating this disparaging stereotye of the Roma people.

i was about as sympathetic towards travellers as possible until they turned up in our carpark at work and shat everywhere. like its just a fact, there was human poo poo there

tbf they were pikeys not roma

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

That's a fuckin lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/250975772083380226

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol he really does have one for everything

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

XMNN posted:

lol he really does have one for everything

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/398887965302091776

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dizz posted:

That's a fuckin lol

I cannot believe I live in a time when every individual and every organization are dunking on the president just non stop

it owns so much

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

this is very normal because

An accused Russian money launderer representing a Kremlin-friendly oligarch has been reportedly identified as the eighth person at a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. last June.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jr-met-russian-accused-of-laundering-14-billion-dollars

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/887191461023801345

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

All these nothingburgers

:thunk:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Didn't expect high quality lols today after our special boy got to play fireman while the healthcare bill died. But these are some good lols today.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I swear I thought "nothingburger" was a Hillary/DNC thing, based on how absolutely loving stupid it sounded and how much it seemed like a desperate attempt to sound like young people

because lol burgers am i right fellow millenials

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wtf is that even supposed to mean?

huh

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

XMNN posted:

i was about as sympathetic towards travellers as possible until they turned up in our carpark at work and shat everywhere. like its just a fact, there was human poo poo there

tbf they were pikeys not roma

Yeah, I've lived in a major European city and it can be pretty difficult to not be prejudiced against gypsies. I'm still really not sure how you are supposed to go about it. Like are you supposed to be ok with the fact that almost every gypsy you come into contact with is going to try and steal from you because that's just their culture, or are you supposed to pretend that stealing from non-gypsies isn't a defining aspect of gypsy culture?

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

Amongst Donald Trump's major accomplishments: wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
idk the council should probably provide more places for them to stop legitimately but it turns out my limit for sympathetic feeling with my fellow man is about when I have to literally watch out for where they shat all over the place