Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Rusty trombone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

orange juche posted:

Trump needs to start offering free booze at his rallies then imo.

I think fentanyl would play better.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

suboptimal posted:

It's coming out that Trump and Putin had a previously undisclosed hour-long meeting at the G20 summit, where the only people present were Trump, Putin and his interpreter. No other details available right now, but holy poo poo even if they were just talking about their favorite trafficked Eastern European hookers, it looks terrible given recent events.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mit-in-germany/

Jesus christ, his protective detail must be smoking Marlboro Reds by the case.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Dead Reckoning posted:

Jesus christ, his protective detail must be smoking Marlboro Reds by the case.

I know the US SS has been in some seriously hot water the last decade or so, but I'm pretty sure they're golden if they just say "The president insisted he was fine alone in a room with Putin and some other Russian despite our protests. He said 'no one knows security better than I do. I have the the best security.' He then ordered agent Don Johnson to plow several prostitutes while using a government travel card as payment."

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Well, seeing as now its withing the scope of the secret service to prevent trump spawn from doing illegal things when not even under their jurisdiction I mean yeah sure blame them

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
piss

tape

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

The Iron Rose posted:

I can't tell if you're making a reference to burning books or burning black people here.

The sad thing is neither is that far from the truth.

Pretty sure he's talking about faggots

Edit

Speaking of...
Vvv

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 19, 2017

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Also: the President is a fat gently caress

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/18/is-the-president-fit-215385

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Is the President Fit?

maybe one of the dumbest loving questions I've heard in a long time, he's fat as gently caress

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

Is the President Fit?

maybe one of the dumbest loving questions I've heard in a long time, he's fat as gently caress

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

is he taft level fat yet

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the dems try really hard to out-white the GOP

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

is he taft level fat yet
Nah, we're still about 100lbs off. Trump'd have to hit Christie size to match what ol' Willie HT tipped the scales at.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/05/how-much-did-william-howard-taft-actually-weigh/

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

If this was Nantucket, I'd agree with you but there are a sizeable number of middle class types living on MV. It's weird, I know.

It just happens to be a nice vacation spot that's inaccessible unless you fly over or take a 30 minute ferry.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

No, he's not fit.
On the other hand, that article is the journalistic equivalent of cotton candy.
(If cotton candy tasted like salt free saltines)

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm all for making fun of the Cheeto for being fat, but secret hour long meetings with Pooty Poot are a bit more important to report on than his inability to keep up with Angela Merkel during a brief walk.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I'm sure they were just talking about stuff like the weather and sports.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

psydude posted:

I'm all for making fun of the Cheeto for being fat, but secret hour long meetings with Pooty Poot are a bit more important to report on than his inability to keep up with Angela Merkel during a brief walk.

More important, sure, no argument there. It's also completely speculative and nothing will come of it, but I can say definitively that Trump is fat as gently caress and his poor health is my only hope left in something happening sooner rather than later.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

More important, sure, no argument there. It's also completely speculative and nothing will come of it, but I can say definitively that Trump is fat as gently caress and his poor health is my only hope left in something happening sooner rather than later.

I'm holding out for a debilitating stroke personally. The kind that leaves him a ruined husk incapable of caring for himself. I want him embarrassed and crippled so his cult of MAGA warrior yee-hadists sees their orange haired god brought down.

Or bipartisan impeachment so that same cult is completely isolated from political power but that would require Republicans to do a good thing in their lives so welp.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

It's Martha's Vineyard, even I'm not white enough to hang out there.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Immanentized posted:

Nah, we're still about 100lbs off. Trump'd have to hit Christie size to match what ol' Willie HT tipped the scales at.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/05/how-much-did-william-howard-taft-actually-weigh/

...yes, but did he sit around the white house?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
CHRIS CHRISTIE YOU SAY?

https://twitter.com/dcwoodruff/status/887464642972397568

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/18/politics/chris-christie-baseball/index.html

quote:

Washington (CNN)Chris Christie hasn't caught a break politically in months -- but at least the New Jersey governor snagged a foul ball Tuesday night at a game between the New York Mets and the St. Louis Cardinals.
According to Fox Sports Midwest, Christie made the left-handed catch off a hit from the Cardinals' Paul DeJong.

One announcer made a quip about Christie's controversial decision to spend time on a closed public beach with his family during a government shutdown in New Jersey, saying of the catch: "Nice to see him get from the beach here to the ballpark."

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hey who left their dead whale at the ball park?

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015

Sergg posted:

I'm sure they were just talking about stuff like the weather and sports.

Golden showers and water sports were very likely discussed.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

what the gently caress is this about this clinton/ukranian collusion I been hearing in fox news????

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

what the gently caress is this about this clinton/ukranian collusion I been hearing in fox news????

There was an opposition researcher for the DNC working to dig up poo poo on Manafort's Ukrainian connection. That's really it. They had almost nothing to do with the Clinton campaign.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

ElMaligno posted:

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/07/russia-trump-ukraine-clinton/533394/

The tl;dr is

quote:

The first involves the Ukrainian American political operative Alexandra Chalupa. As a paid consultant to the Democratic National Committee, Chalupa was tasked with something unrelated to Ukraine: helping the party reach out to various ethnic groups in the United States. But during her time in that role, which ended after the Democratic convention in July, she was also immersed in a side project: investigating Paul Manafort, Trump’s onetime campaign chairman, and the work he did advising the former pro-Russian Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. Politico reports that as part of this effort, Chalupa cultivated a network of sources in Ukraine and the United States, including “investigative journalists, government officials, and private intelligence operatives.” She “occasionally shared her findings with officials from the DNC and Clinton’s campaign” and voiced her concerns about Manafort’s Russia ties with Ukraine’s ambassador to the United States, Valeriy Chaly, during a meeting at the Ukrainian Embassy.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

This is so loving dumb

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

ElMaligno posted:

This is so loving dumb

:foxnews:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

ElMaligno posted:

This is so loving dumb

Did you expect otherwise?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Wait until they find out about Gordita

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

wrong thread

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Oh hey this shouldn't get missed

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/887406712671674369?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

America's second-highest ranking military officer, Gen. Paul Selva, advocated Tuesday for "keeping the ethical rules of war in place lest we unleash on humanity a set of robots that we don't know how to control."

Selva was responding to a question from Sen. Gary Peters, a Michigan Democrat, about his views on a Department of Defense directive that requires a human operator to be kept in the decision-making process when it comes to the taking of human life by autonomous weapons systems.
Peters said the restriction was "due to expire later this year."

looks like our jobs are gonna be taken over by robots

rip

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

looks like our jobs are gonna be taken over by robots

rip

Looking forward to robochowdown

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Literally any story on Fox News is going to be their deflection talking points for the day to pull attention away from whatever scandal Donnie Dumbfuck has pooped into his pants that day.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cardinals play by play guy dunking on Christie yesssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Sen Warner looked legit shook when the 8th guy was revealed

• Locked thread