Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who the hell watches that poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Paladinus posted:

This is the worst post, in fact. By a paedophile.

I didn't read it, but was able to verify pedophile status with the large amount of anime in the thread.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Randaconda posted:

Who the hell watches that poo poo?

It's one of the popular phone games in japan designed to leech salarymen out of their money

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

buncha weirdos, i say.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

buncha weirdos, i say.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/9fDCO4r.gifv

This attention wanting baby. :3:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Paladinus posted:

I should have heeded your warning and not clicked the link, but I did and now I'm afraid I'm on a government watchlist.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

I bet he egrets what he did.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Hot Fuzz cosplay kit

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I didn't read that but I started scrolling, and then I kept scrolling, and then I kept scrolling, and then I just grabbed the loving bar because jesus christ that's a lot of pedophile targets.

Also

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
fresh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
really activates my neurons

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I thought atheist extremists want to bomb speeches by feminists and civil rights activists.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

The MSJ posted:

I thought atheist extremists want to bomb speeches by feminists and civil rights activists.

Not all atheists.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Paladinus posted:

Mammal Sauce posted:

I didn't read it, but was able to verify pedophile status with the large amount of anime in the thread.

Garrand posted:

I didn't read that but I started scrolling, and then I kept scrolling, and then I kept scrolling, and then I just grabbed the loving bar because jesus christ that's a lot of pedophile targets.

Also

Don't call other people pedophiles for liking anime. This has happened often enough in the fanart thread that I've really lost patience for it. I feel like flinging the word around so casually makes light of a truly heinous crime, the monsters that commit it, and the trauma of survivors of actual pedophilia.

That said, jesus christ, that loving post :dogbutton:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
But her she-males.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Don't call other people pedophiles for liking anime. This has happened often enough in the fanart thread that I've really lost patience for it. I feel like flinging the word around so casually makes light of a truly heinous crime, the monsters that commit it, and the trauma of survivors of actual pedophilia.

In my defense, I never actually called anyone a pedophile for liking anime, just that idolmaster (like star trek) probably has a lot of pedophile fans.

Anyway

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

To clarify, I've specifically checked that person's rap sheet, and they were probated more than once for posting images of sexualised children.

For some reason, in ADTRW this warranted maximum a 12 hour probation, but still, it wasn't a pithy remark about people who watch anime in general.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

anime?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Paladinus posted:

To clarify, I've specifically checked that person's rap sheet, and they were probated more than once for posting images of sexualised children.

For some reason, in ADTRW this warranted maximum a 12 hour probation, but still, it wasn't a pithy remark about people who watch anime in general.

All right, that's fair. I'd like everybody to please do keep the warning in mind for the future, however. :)

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
To be fair, it is Paladinus.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hell, same

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Why did I click why did I click why did I click

Oh god I'm on a list now

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Randaconda posted:

hell, same
even knowing it's all photoshop that get up short-circuits my goddamn brain.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

No anime chat is complete without:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL62p9A1Bzk

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

BrianBoitano posted:

No anime chat

Not empty quote this is my funny picture

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

I'm Samuel C Conway, PhD, owner and operator of AnthroCon.

Edit: Jesus. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Conway

Having worked in academia/research for the better part of a decade, this really shouldn't surprise me anymore.

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 04:21 on Jul 19, 2017

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

nael
Sep 10, 2009

I have a friend who goes to furry cons. He said one year this guy who was really well known in the local furry community died in a car accident. The next con after his death, some guy showed up in an exact replica of the dead guy's costume and just followed his friends around. I wonder if he got a letter.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

"SOLD!" --designer of styrofoam cups.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Captain America reboot?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Choco1980 posted:

"SOLD!" --designer of styrofoam cups.

Ha! Now this was a good a post. But those were wax coated paper cups. Still awesome though!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Dillbag posted:

Captain America reboot?
lmao

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

nael posted:

I have a friend who goes to furry cons. He said one year this guy who was really well known in the local furry community died in a car accident. The next con after his death, some guy showed up in an exact replica of the dead guy's costume and just followed his friends around. I wonder if he got a letter.

Pulls head off, empty suit crumples to the ground

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
too hot 4 trivia

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Cumslut1895 posted:

Pulls head off, empty suit crumples to the ground

It's like a modern day Edgar Allen Poe story.

The fursuit of the red death

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Mods know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

fox is wearing a corporate logo polo shirt and carrying a clipboard