Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
You're right. Suspend Brady for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fartknocker posted:

You're right. Suspend Brady for life.

Well....I mean.......okay.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Suspend everyone, lets bring in some scabs and watch the stupidity play out like when we had the refs striking.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

lol to no great surprise the washington football team hosed up and after next year won't have a quarterback to speak of mark my words. They're going to tank SO HARD

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I can't see many FA's going there for market prices if Snyder and his team are going to release petulant statements like this.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I can't see many FA's going there for market prices if Snyder and his team are going to release petulant statements like this.

which statement? How they thought $20m/year was a fair idea? Cause yeah lol I don't know poo poo and I know what was stupid.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

LethalGeek posted:

lol to no great surprise the washington football team hosed up and after next year won't have a quarterback to speak of mark my words. They're going to tank SO HARD

Absolutely. Especially if tanking fucks over Cousins. They shot themselves in the foot, look like idiots, and the only people who support them anymore are the morons who read Allen's statement and believe it's a condemnation of Cousins instead of a declaration that they're unprofessional shitheads.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

ooohhhweee

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Washington's FO considers Kirk Cousins as expendable as Mr. Poopy Butthole

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I think the Redskins should bring in Kaepernick. Let him ride the bench for a year and maybe he's a stopgap option when Cousins leaves.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

LethalGeek posted:

I would say Trust the Process but I'm not convinced they have one.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
The man "couldn't identify" who it was?

You can't identify Zeke "Looks like a Natural History Museum Exhibit" Elliot?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Phoneposting but saw some links that are saying club witnesses have said Zeke didn't throw the punch that hosed up the bouncer.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Mr. Nice! posted:

Phoneposting but saw some links that are saying club witnesses have said Zeke didn't throw the punch that hosed up the bouncer.

no one wants to be responsible for suspending the star RB

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I saw Zeke throw 3 punches and he grabbed the girl's butt, too.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Also I heard he thinks the national anthem is a bad song and the American flag is poorly designed.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The real important issue affecting a Dallas Cowboy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWn_wPNgpaN/?taken-by=luck2fast

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Also I heard he thinks the national anthem is a bad song and the American flag is poorly designed.

Sounds like a smart guy.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Some dude from Ft. Worth has his dog and is posting all over twitter. Supposedly Luckys ex sold the dog to this guy for 20 grand and now he's trying to recoup his losses. He's saying he wasn't aware the dog had an owner, etc.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

buddhanc posted:

Some dude from Ft. Worth has his dog and is posting all over twitter. Supposedly Luckys ex sold the dog to this guy for 20 grand and now he's trying to recoup his losses. He's saying he wasn't aware the dog had an owner, etc.

pitbull. I hope he kills it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

NotWearingPants posted:

pitbull. I hope he kills it.

gently caress you, pussy.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

FuriousxGeorge posted:

He probably has a confederate flag too.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

There are non zero amount of people calling in to say Washington didn't gently caress this whole deal up. I shouldn't be but I'm flabbergasted. Yeah Cousins isn't the best QB in the NFL but these yahoos somehow think oh they'll just draft some kid or find someone else and it will be fine in a few years. That's what you want, another X years of failing to be anything but a joke I listen to cause that particular level of failure is amazing.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

LethalGeek posted:

There are non zero amount of people calling in to say Washington didn't gently caress this whole deal up. I shouldn't be but I'm flabbergasted. Yeah Cousins isn't the best QB in the NFL but these yahoos somehow think oh they'll just draft some kid or find someone else and it will be fine in a few years. That's what you want, another X years of failing to be anything but a joke I listen to cause that particular level of failure is amazing.

There is a nonzero number of people who don't understand math.

Bruce Allen's stupid statement only works on people who don't understand math.

Therefore there is a nonzero number of people who think Bruce Allen's statement isn't dogshit scraped across a piece of paper and that the Redskins didn't royally gently caress this up.

Why can't I just loving give up and cheer for Baltimore instead?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

There is a nonzero number of people who don't understand math.

Bruce Allen's stupid statement only works on people who don't understand math.

Therefore there is a nonzero number of people who think Bruce Allen's statement isn't dogshit scraped across a piece of paper and that the Redskins didn't royally gently caress this up.

Why can't I just loving give up and cheer for Baltimore instead?

I feel for you. So glad I'm not really a fan I just like seeing this kind of stupidity play out for millions of dollars (see also: bitcoin)

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
It's an American tradition for fans to side with ownership in player contract disputes

why, those boys should be happy they're being paid to play a game!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

TheChirurgeon posted:

why, those boys should be happy they're being paid to play a game!

This is true for basketball and baseball.

Nobody should play football.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
It's funny to me that the narrative is that Cousins is ok, but not the kind of QB that can win a Super Bowl, yet any time you see someone rate the players in the NFC East, Cousins gets the nod for the best QB in the division. So, Cousins is the best QB in a division with a two-time Super Bowl winner and two young star QBs considered to be franchise pieces, but meh, he's not good enough.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Check this wentz and dak won't be good enough either

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I always liked to think Cousins was just meh. But, then he'd march into town and tear us a new butthole with DeSean.

Will be cool to see him leave the division.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Metapod posted:

Check this wentz and dak won't be good enough either

:getout:

Shouldn't you be cheering for the Brewers or some similar team right about now?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

NotWearingPants posted:

It's funny to me that the narrative is that Cousins is ok, but not the kind of QB that can win a Super Bowl, yet any time you see someone rate the players in the NFC East, Cousins gets the nod for the best QB in the division. So, Cousins is the best QB in a division with a two-time Super Bowl winner and two young star QBs considered to be franchise pieces, but meh, he's not good enough.

Considering how Cousins plays against good teams, I think the criticism is fair. Prior to last year he was awful against them, whereas last year he was just mediocre if I recall correctly. Dak is good but young, and the stacked team around him means that there's doubt over if he's getting carried. Eli is a bonehead interception machine. Wentz is probably bad and throws the ball kind of like Tim Tebow.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Cowboys top out at 7 wins max this season.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
*generally accepted

*by the eagles fans in this thread
🚗 beep beep
Hit n run

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

:getout:

Shouldn't you be cheering for the Brewers or some similar team right about now?

am i getting sassed by a phili fan about rooting for a team who hasn't won a championship right now

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

NotWearingPants posted:

Nice try sneaking that in there.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Nice try sneaking that in there.

I'm not really sure what you mean by that. I'm an Eagles fan so I'm not going to gush about Prescott, but he certainly gave Cowboys fans plenty of reason for optimism this past season.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Carson Wentz is the greatest quarterback who has ever lived. Dak and Cousins are frauds. Eli is blessed by the football gods.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Dak is the truth. Wentz is garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Sickening posted:

Dak is the truth. Wentz is garbage.

Says the guy with a satanic avatar who probably hates Jesus.

• Locked thread