Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

VikingSkull posted:

I'm gonna try something

Snatch Duster

Snatch Duster

Snatch Duster

IT WORKED BY GOD YOU DID IT

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I just realized what if one toddler gets another toddler really drunk so he can play with that toddlers toys

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FisheyStix posted:

I just realized what if one toddler gets another toddler really drunk so he can play with that toddlers toys

Toys is a dog whistle for "child pussy"

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
:yikes:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Don't be like one of those guys who gets attested the day of his release

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Oh yeah Spunky is super crazy

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ha, I got that one out before you

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdCFz8qPt8Y

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I just stared the 12 hour recording of the Young Turks Election Day, with whisky.

Let's do this.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

ha, I got that one out before you

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

I just stared the 12 hour recording of the Young Turks Election Day, with whisky.

Let's do this.

I watched that whole thing live. I still get those schadenfreude feels just remembering it.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I still don't get it

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
I'm not racist, but this is still the best alex jones musical art piece. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snatch Duster posted:

I'm baaaaaack

*Faces of ShareBlue and CTR shills*

There are a lot of worthy efforts out there to help people understand consent by showing how simple it actually is. Maybe you've heard some of them: if you've ever ordered pizza you understand consent, if you drink tea you understand consent, if you understand stealing you understand consent. Those are just a few, but still we see court cases and studies that show people still don't really understand what consent is. Well, a new video from Lindsay Amer, who runs the YouTube channel Queer Kid Stuff shows exactly why there's no excuse not to grasp consent. Even toddlers understand it.

In a video alongside her trusty teddybear, Teddy, Lindsay explains what consent is. She asks Teddy if they've ever noticed that Lindsay asks if they're ready before they start every video, and waits until Teddy says they are to start. This, she says, is consent. "Consent is about consenting or giving permission to someone for something," Lindsay says. But in her explanation, Lindsay proves that there's really no reason for anyone not to understand consent, since it's something that we even practiced it as toddlers.

"The easiest example is sharing," Lindsay says. "When someone asks you to share your toy with them, you can always say yes or no. When you're playing with someone, you should share your toys because it's the nice thing to do, but you always have that choice to give or not give consent."

Exactly. Of course this video is for children, so it's important to note that, when it comes to sex, you do not have to ever consent because it's the nice thing to do, it's always solely up to you whether or not anyone thinks you "should" have sex with them. But, at its core, Lindsay is right — sharing toys honestly sums up consent. The most important part is not whether someone says yes or no to sharing their toys, Lindsay points out, it's about hot the person requesting it responds.

"The most important thing to remember about consent is that you should always respect when someone else says no," Lindsay says. "That is their choice to make, not yours."

Another example? When someone asks to hug you. Lindsay points out that you never have to hug someone, you can say yes or no. And, as always, Lindsay sends out an important reminder that yes always means yes, and that basically anything else means no.

"Any answer that isn't the word yes, also means no," she says.

So there you have it. Consent really is that simple. And if toddlers can understand, so can the rest of us.

Watch Lindsay's full video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxDUyXVxjzw

I got nothing against homosexuals, and I think what they do is all fine. But I guess the argument from conservatives that legalizing it is a slippery slope is turning out to be true.

FYI you loving globalist pedophiles plastic toys for 2 year olds != buttholes/vaginas

Suck my drat balls.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
placeboing is such a god drat legend

should I go out and get a mcchicken and mcnuggets from mcdonald's?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
15 minutes in and they already said something about Pence' conversion therapy bullshit. The guy with the glasses said it like it's absolute fact when it's 100% BS. The other 3 just went along with it.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

15 minutes in and they already said something about Pence' conversion therapy bullshit. The guy with the glasses said it like it's absolute fact when it's 100% BS. The other 3 just went along with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLlXbOwZ2YM

Cenk will be debating Ben Shapiro at Politicon at the end of this month. Cenk is going to be crushed.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Mike Pence personally puts cattle prods in people's butts, pass it on

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Snatch Duster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLlXbOwZ2YM

Cenk will be debating Ben Shapiro at Politicon at the end of this month. Cenk is going to be crushed.

That's bullshit! Of course...

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Prorat posted:

Remember that time Trump accused Ted Cruz's Dad of killing JFK and then Trump became president?

I still Lol that Ted endorsed him after that.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Oh my God, did you guys know that Trump talked to Putin?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

Oh my God, did you guys know that Trump talked to Putin?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/887475373981696000

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm hoping the mcchicken I'm about to buy doesn't make me "sick".

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010

FisheyStix posted:

Snatch Duster PM'd me this

Make of it what you will

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Albania rules sorry you trump voters are scared of a place with excellent people and morals and fun times

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/887530495558508544

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Just pretend the tweet says "Bernie would have won"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
snatch home slice u were missed

Skypie posted:

Mike Pence personally puts cattle prods in people's butts, pass it on

to be fair. this is because he puts cattle prods in cows' butts, and he can't tell the difference between a cow and a wal mart fat american.

not necessarily fake news. just under-researched

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What's the over/under on dust snatchers next 30 day probe?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

RIP snatch, long live snatch

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The White Dragon posted:

snatch home slice u were missed

to be fair. this is because he puts cattle prods in cows' butts, and he can't tell the difference between a cow and a wal mart fat american.

not necessarily fake news. just under-researched

Jesus loving christ just because Trump lies doesn't mean you have to! Spunky you're trash no one missed you.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Duck and Cover posted:

Jesus loving christ just because Trump lies doesn't mean you have to! Spunky you're trash no one missed you.

#FakeCattleProds

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Waffle House posted:

#FakeCattleProds

That part may be true who am I to say it isn't?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Snatch Duster posted:

I'm baaaaaack

You were gone?
Man I always get those MAGavs mixed up

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

VikingSkull posted:

fun fact, I'm the dude who has been called a ghoul in the SAS racing threads because I have an encyclopedic knowledge of fatal and non-fatal racing crashes lol

Opinion on the cause of Sennas crash please.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

a bone to pick posted:

do you tihnk Clinton was the peace candidate or something?

Hillary being bad does not make Jill Stein good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary owns Jill kill stein is garbage

• Locked thread