Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Look, to the left of the first few frames you can see Spicey stepping behind a bush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

such small weak hands

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

sloppo posted:

is Snatch Duster an actual pizzagate believer? is that really the level i'm working with here?

Yes he wholeheartedly believes in pizza gate and something about the Jews being bad. He is a really retarded version of Toblerone Triangle that was dropped on his head at birth then ate a lot of lead paint chips in his formative years. Sadly he is not an act like TT was.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Really glad this guy does not post in the lol thread.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ElGroucho posted:

You're like the lady who waxes my genitals

Imagine being a school guidance counselor and this is the job that student says they want to do, with a goofy grin.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Find a post where I say pizzagate was real

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
https://twitter.com/jaxalemany/status/887144137459421185

https://twitter.com/tara_mckelvey/status/887152161188175872

Lol

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Better still, you just confirm it here, says its a bunch of horseshit and anyone that believes it is a simpleton.

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

Burt Sexual posted:

What's a pikey?

It's a really lovely term for travellers - kind of worse than gypsy, depending on context - coming from the idea that they all live on turnpikes. It's used in the UK like "chav" to attack poor people generally by comparison, but specifically it's a racial slur against travellers

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

hitchensgoespop posted:

Better still, you just confirm it here, says its a bunch of horseshit and anyone that believes it is a simpleton.

Also he is a big nazi fan with creamy coating of racist shithead

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

Snatch Duster posted:

Pizzagate is real. Gay libs want to teach toddlers about consensual sex. Please let me suck your balls

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
What's really pathetic is that the second his 30 day probation ended he was back in here trying to stir poo poo. About to sit down at dinner with family. Lol, what family

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

hitchensgoespop posted:

Or he could, you know, suck the goddamn balls

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Snatch Duster posted:

The gate was real enough, a fake scandal is still scandalous.
It's the pizza part where things start to unravel.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

As if Trump is even capable of wiping his anushole

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It is easier for Hillary to go through the pizzagate than for Snatch Duster to stop making GBS threads up the trump lol thread.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snatch Duster posted:

less posting more ball sucking

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Snatch Duster posted:

Just like Oxballs: you, too, can suck my drat balls.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

LOL

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

:trumppop:

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jesus Christ this is an honest to God real thing that the President said.

Haha

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

MSM working hard to take down our first retard pres, but gave neurotypicals a free pass. Biased.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think I felt something give up in my brain when I read that thing about a large minority of Trump supporters not believing Junior when he admitted to meeting with the Russians and Trump confirmed it

I think I'm having a stroke

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/887621635087507456

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Professor Shark posted:

I think I felt something give up in my brain when I read that thing about a large minority of Trump supporters not believing Junior when he admitted to meeting with the Russians and Trump confirmed it

I think I'm having a stroke

Imagine, some 10 year old US kid in 100 years time will be scolded in class for his report for mentioning the Russia link in his President Trump report.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

happyhippy posted:

Imagine, some 10 year old US kid in 100 years time will be scolded in class for his report for mentioning the Russia link in his President Trump report.

Look at mister Brightside here who thinks theres gonna be subsequent generations

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
House Republicans work to torpedo Trump’s air traffic control plan House Republicans work to torpedo Trump’s air traffic control plan

Two House Republicans are actively working to torpedo President Trump’s effort to separate air traffic control from the federal government, which would deliver a major blow to one of the administration’s chief infrastructure priorities.

Reps. Steve Russell (R-Okla.) and Ralph Abraham (R-La.), who say they agree with Trump about the need to modernize the country’s air navigation system, told The Hill on Tuesday that they have been explaining their concerns over the spinoff plan to colleagues, pointing out contentious bill language and trying move skeptical GOP lawmakers into the “no” column.

http://thehill.com/policy/transportation/342653-house-republicans-work-to-torpedo-trumps-air-traffic-control-plan

ITS THOSE OBSTRUCTIONISTS DEMS I TELL YOU, SAD!

*drools all over, cries for a cookie*

*needs a nappy and a coke*

Cinematic
Feb 26, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Behold the one of the most beautiful creatures on Earth next to two of the ugliest lol

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Lime Tonics posted:

House Republicans work to torpedo Trump’s air traffic control plan House Republicans work to torpedo Trump’s air traffic control plan

Two House Republicans are actively working to torpedo President Trump’s effort to separate air traffic control from the federal government, which would deliver a major blow to one of the administration’s chief infrastructure priorities.

Reps. Steve Russell (R-Okla.) and Ralph Abraham (R-La.), who say they agree with Trump about the need to modernize the country’s air navigation system, told The Hill on Tuesday that they have been explaining their concerns over the spinoff plan to colleagues, pointing out contentious bill language and trying move skeptical GOP lawmakers into the “no” column.

http://thehill.com/policy/transportation/342653-house-republicans-work-to-torpedo-trumps-air-traffic-control-plan

ITS THOSE OBSTRUCTIONISTS DEMS I TELL YOU, SAD!

*drools all over, cries for a cookie*

*needs a nappy and a coke*

:stare: why the gently caress would you want to privatize ATC?

jk, i know the answer, because their rich friends want to make money on it

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

When I think of today's GOP, the last word that comes to mind is "modernize"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Attitude Indicator posted:

Isn't Trump's sole reason for prioritising this, that ATCs refused to adjust flight paths so they don't go over Mar-a-lago?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Attitude Indicator posted:

IIRC, the actual plan isn't actual privatization; it's more like turning it into something like the postal service and it's something that's been kicked around as a reorganization for a while. But republicans like saying "privatization". It reached their word of the day calender sometime in 1958 and they liked it so much that they just stopped turning pages then.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

moosetoucher posted:

It's a really lovely term for travellers - kind of worse than gypsy, depending on context - coming from the idea that they all live on turnpikes. It's used in the UK like "chav" to attack poor people generally by comparison, but specifically it's a racial slur against travellers

yeah it's a lovely word and I genuinely feel bad about having use d it

at least I didn't poo poo in front of their work place I guess

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Tumble posted:

well he was just espousing the virtues of a universal income so he's at least willing to PRETEND he's not a total piece of poo poo

He doesn't believe in UBI for the sake of creating more equitable wealth distribution or reducing the incredible stratification of wealth in American society to create a more equitable world; Silicon Valley people like it because they think UBI will allow billionaires to continue to possess unimaginable wealth in comparison to the rest of us chucklefucks. If we're not worried about where our next meal is coming from we're less likely to get riled up, the thinking is.

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

XMNN posted:

yeah it's a lovely word and I genuinely feel bad about having use d it

at least I didn't poo poo in front of their work place I guess

I dunno what was up with these guys who pooped in your car park, but travellers are one of the most vulnerable, targeted and oppressed groups in europe today. I just want more people to know that they're having a rough time and it's not cool to look down on them

Enough of this! I came here to lol at president pissbaby

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887654816507408384

I'll leave the obvious jokes to the next poster.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

The Republican healthcare bill was so unhealthy that when they served it around lunch time,
poor OCare died of food poisoning.

The Republicans naturally didn't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

moosetoucher posted:

I dunno what was up with these guys who pooped in your car park, but travellers are one of the most vulnerable, targeted and oppressed groups in europe today.

It would really help if they had more respect for the places they stop into. I lived next to a place where various groups of travellers regularly stopped and half of the time they would turn the place into a garbage dump, destroy stuff which were in the way of their motorhomes and basically acting like they were persecuted because there are rules to follow when you live in a place you don't own.

Respect goes both ways.