Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

http://www.clickhole.com/article/going-undercover-jeff-sessions-has-disguised-himse-6287#1,

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is a polarizing figure, but no matter where you stand politically, you’ve got to admit that he’s the kind of public servant who’s committed to pursuing his ideological goals. In a stunning act of courage, Sessions has gone deep undercover by disguising himself as a member of a drug cartel and donning a surveillance wire in order to read the Wikipedia entry for marijuana.

Wow. It looks like Jeff Sessions is willing to put it all on the line for the causes he believes in!

According to reports from the Department of Justice detailing Sessions’ covert operation, the attorney general prepared to read the Wikipedia entry for marijuana by dressing himself in clothing common among members of a Mexican drug-running syndicate and putting on a false mustache in order to take on the appearance of a member of a drug cartel. Sessions also strapped a hidden recording device to his chest in order to gain potentially valuable intelligence during his stint undercover reading Wikipedia’s basic overview of cannabis.

Completely transformed from his typical buttoned-up persona, Sessions then sat down at the desktop computer in his home and typed the words “marijuana (drug)” into Wikipedia.

As Sessions scrolled through the article, which provided a general overview of the chemical and biological facts regarding marijuana as well as its effects as a recreational drug, the attorney general repeatedly announced to nobody in particular that his name was “Edgardo Perez,” a veteran drug smuggler from the Mexican city of Nuevo Laredo who was excited to learn more about marijuana from Wikipedia.

Despite the intensity of the situation, Sessions was able to maintain his cover as Edgardo and keep his composure as he read about how a bong worked in the “Consumption” section of the Wikipedia article. The undercover attorney general also calmly nodded and said in fluent Spanish, “Of course, that’s something I knew already,” numerous times as he read Wikipedia’s description of ancient cannabis cultivation during the Bronze Age, just like an experienced cartel member would.

Wow. No matter your political leanings, you’ve got to admit that Sessions was incredibly brave to undertake this mission.

The attorney general nearly got through the entire Wikipedia article while successfully maintaining his identity as a cartel member. However, when he read that marijuana can be consumed in the form of a concentrated resin called hashish, Sessions panicked and began yelling, “Pull me out! Pull me out!” into his surveillance wire. Members of the Justice Department immediately rushed into Sessions’ computer room and pulled the attorney general to safety.

Absolutely incredible! There are very few politicians who would be willing to go as far as Jeff Sessions to put a stop to cannabis use. Here’s hoping the time he spent undercover reading the Wikipedia article for marijuana pays off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

rear end cobra posted:

Summer of infrastructure and

DES

PISS

CITO

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i dont know anything about the despacito meme and you cabt make me

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Reality Winner posted:

i dont know anything about the despacito meme and you cabt make me

i can't make you but i can say that it's evidently the hit song of the summer (and being the type of weird shutin who posts on a politics subforum of a website that's almost old enough to drink in the middle of the night, i've never heard it)

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what sort of person listens to the radio, and what sort of goon goes to place where popular music is played

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Samurai Sanders posted:

Sorry its from like ten conversations ago but

Would

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I've had one a few times when the convenience store was sold out of everything else that could conceivably be eaten for breakfast. It tastes like the future.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Where's the tweet

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

All his energy emanates from hands, which is why clapping gives him such great power.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Robert Plant posted:

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'll miss Piss Tape
And I dont wanna miss Piss Tape

I just read this and lost my poo poo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/TheManKaspar/status/886950012302786561

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I bet that person was pisssed when jimmy deans started packaging their sausage in 14oz tubes

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

TRUMP

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

is

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

a

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

DOOFUS!

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Piss tape

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

sucka

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

PISS

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
holy poo poo, pissss

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Pee pee on my bed

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Pee pee on my bed

poo poo on your head

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I get pissed on
And I get pissed again
You're never gonna stop the piss

I get pissed on
And I get pissed again
You're never gonna stop the piss

(pissing the night away)
(pissing the night away)

Ya drink a vodka drink (piss)

Oh, donny boy...
Donny boy...
Donny boy...

Yossarian-22 has issued a correction as of 11:56 on Jul 19, 2017

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Almost done with Devils Bargain. It's a pretty good portrait or Bannon, he's a tremendous rear end in a top hat, but also a pretty interesting guy. It's also kind of funny to read about every single Trump fuckup again, remember my own glee and the Trump Thread reaction, and then realize that he still became the motherfucking president.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

and then realize that he still became the motherfucking president.

Fake news

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

rear end cobra posted:

Almost done with Devils Bargain. It's a pretty good portrait or Bannon, he's a tremendous rear end in a top hat, but also a pretty interesting guy. It's also kind of funny to read about every single Trump fuckup again, remember my own glee and the Trump Thread reaction, and then realize that he still became the motherfucking president.

agreed, i'm about 1/3 through and so far it's done a great job of covering both the greatest hits (mexican rapists, mccain) and the deep cuts (the breitbart party with nigel farage and milo milling about with newt gingrich after cpac)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

I think that's why I can't read any 2016 related stuff until/if Donny is gone. It's too stressful reading about it while he's still predisent.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

more like Sprayed in America week

wee wee spritz

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
donald trump is president for life

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

deadgoon posted:

donald trump is president for life

kinda cheating if it's because you die in your first term

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Tesseraction posted:

kinda cheating if it's because you die in your first term

no its actually ur life

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

safely sodomized posted:

he’s the kind of public servant who’s committed to pursuing his ideological goals.

this is a pretty stellar description of why a representative democracy sucks

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
donald trump is president

many of u thought hillary clinton was going to be president

well, the jokes on u

donald trump is president

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I bet that person was pisssed when jimmy deans started packaging their sausage in 14oz tubes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RNb3tt0LM

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Trump

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

deadgoon posted:

no its actually ur life

jokes on u i don't have one haaa haahahahahaha

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

boy i sur ehope trump gives us a new thread title today to get that poo poo out finally

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Putin went down to New York,
He was looking for a race to steal
He was in a bind, 'cause he was way behind,
He was willing to make a deal
When he came across this fat bitch
Whining on twitter named donald trump
And the Devil jumped up thinking what a chump and said,
"Boy let me tell you what:
I guess you didn´t know it, but I'm a piss drinker too,
And if you'd care to take a dare,
I'll make a bed for you
Now you hate obama sincerely,
Boy, but give the Devil his due
I'll let you piss in his bed til your face is red
'Cause I can make a pres out of you"

The bitch said, "My name's Donny and it might be a sin,
But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret,
'Cause I'm the best there's ever been"

Donny, hire up your hoes and jerk your pecker hard,
'Cause hell's broke loose in Moscow and Putin deals the cards
And if you win you'll get this smelly mattress pissed to gold,
But if you lose, then Putin gets your soul!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

hey there's children in here, buddy

• Locked thread